Tabitha Harbour is a civilian child, and adoptive daughter of Lt. Jg. Galvin Prox aboard the USS Ursa Major under the Command of Hollis Calley.
- Full Name: Tabitha Harbour
- Date of Birth: March 25, 2374
- Gender: Female
- Species: Terran
- Place of Birth: Sydney, Australia, Earth
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Blue
- Height: 4'8"
- Mother: Milla Harbour - died during childbirth
- Father: Paul Harbour - an engineering officer onboard the USS Yellowknife. Was killed during an attack on the Yellowknife.
- Adoptive Father: Galvin Prox - medical officer onbaord the USS Ursa Major
- Siblings: none
Soon after Tabitha's birth, she was left alone with her widower of a father. The young StarFleet engineering officer, did not know how to raise a young child so he had left her with his mother and Tabitha's grandmother, Beatrice Harbour.
Tabitha lived in Sydney with her grandmother until about the age of 7. Her father, at the time was serving in Starfleet on the USS Enterprise. After the death of her grandmother, Tabitha moved aboard the Enterprise with her father, Paul.
The Harbour's stayed aboard the Enterprise for the next three years. Tabitha had grown a very strong bond with her father during these years. Soon Tabitha received the news that her father had requested a transfer to the USS Yellowknife. Her father told her that there were no children allowed on the Sabre-class Yellowknife, but he would sneak her aboard.
Tabitha's father invented and transplanted a device that would block Tabitha's vital signs from the ship's internal sensors. She was confined to the Harbour's personal quarters.
Paul Harbour was in league with a group of vigilantes. He had planted an explosive device in her body, and attempted to detonate the device near the warp core. After the Yellowknife, Galvin brought Tabitha back, and eventually Galvin formally adopted her as his own daughter.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): the term for a severe and ongoing emotional reaction to an extreme psychological trauma. The latter may involve someone's actual death or a threat to the patient's or someone else's life, serious physical injury, or threat to physical and/or psychological integrity, to a degree that usual psychological defenses are incapable of coping. Tabitha developed PTSD after here near death experience on the Yellowknife. She has attended counseling sessions with the Ursa Major's counselor, Susan Banks. Tabitha continues to have nightmares revolving around the insident, and is having extreme difficulty coping with thes tragic events of her past.
- Nightmares: In the case of Tabitha, she has a recurring nightmare which involves her being trapped in a dark room. Her voice is silent, and she hears her father's voice trying to tell her that it is all her fault that he is dead. She also expriences burning sensations on her body while in the nightmare.