Gorum II

From 118Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Nav-space1.jpg
Serellan Sector
Trinity Sector
Jenatris Cloud Sector
Territory
Local Species
Stellar Phenomenae
Federation Presence

Edit this nav
Gorum system Star  · I  · II

Stats

  • it's orbit is approximately 128 million km from it's star
  • a terrestrial planet with a diameter of 11,608.6 km (7,255 miles).
  • a density of 4.7 and a gravity of 0.78 G's
  • a thin atmosphere with a pressure of about 0.87 earth normal, with nitrogen 72%, oxygen 23% and other gas 3%
  • a minor axial tilt of 17%
  • temperatures are on average 32C during the day and dropping to 23C at night
  • season changes can result in temerature changes of between +20 to -20
  • lots of lakes (37%) and rivers (22%) for a total surface coverage of 59%
  • with a year of 293 days, each day 27 hours long

Resources

  • unknown at this time, as the only known survey was conducted by the Romulans

Moons

  • it has 1 medium moon
  • Gorum IIa: is 2,243 km (1,402 miles) in diameter, with a density of 3.1 and a gravity of 0.10 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 29,021 km. (18,138 miles)

Colony

This is a small Romulan agricultural colony with a population of approximately 4 million