Difference between revisions of "Genkos Adea"
(→Former Gorkon Staff: adding lo'thar)
|Line 463:||Line 463:|
* Caldor - Romulan scientist, devoured by a giant fish on Væron
* Caldor - Romulan scientist, devoured by a giant fish on Væron
* Wyse - Da'al terrorist engineer, blown up in the destruction of The Ship Formerly Known as IKS K'mpirmag
* Wyse - Da'al terrorist engineer, blown up in the destruction of The Ship Formerly Known as IKS K'mpirmag
Revision as of 15:49, 24 January 2021
|Position||Second Officer / Chief Medical Officer|
|Writer ID||User: Genkos Adea|
Lieutenant Commander Genkos Adea is currently serving as the Second Officer and Chief Medical Officer aboard the USS Resolution. Crippled by a transporter malfunction as a young adult, Genkos' left calf and foot were, until recently, biosynthetic created by Genkos and Yiggtissi, and he relied on a cane for support. As of December 2397, and an operation / replacement by Addison MacKenzie and Geoffrey Teller, he is fully mobile and cane-less. He is a driven young Betazoid, full of hopes and aspirations. He recently discovered that his father had crippled his telepathic development to hide his crimes, and as such, is struggling to cope with his new powers.
- 1 Personal Profile
- 2 Personal Details
- 3 Appearance
- 4 Personality
- 5 Family
- 6 Canes
- 7 Other
- 8 Education
- 9 Relationships
- 10 Mission History
- 10.1 Arrival On Board and the USS Unity (239707.21 - 239709.14)
- 10.2 Shore Leave on Starbase 118 (239709.14 - 239710.01)
- 10.3 Mission - Come What May (239710.01 - 239711.17)
- 10.4 Shore Leave - Deep Space 224 (239711.17 - 239712.13))
- 10.5 Mission - The Saural Inquisition ((239712.13 - Present))
- 10.6 Professional Relationships
- 11 Aboard the Gorkon
- 12 Aboard the Resolution
- 13 Service History
- 14 Awards & Service Ribbons
- 15 Award Citations
- 16 SIM Archive
- 17 News
- 18 PNPCs
- 19 Deceased PNPCs
- Full Name: Genkos Adea
- Age: Middle Twenties
- Species: Betazoid
- Date of Birth: 6th June, 2369
- Place of Birth: Dekoa, Betazed
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic Rating: T4
- Student ID: CX-246-993
- Writer ID: G239502GS0
- See Genkos Adea/Medical Record
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Hair: Dark brown; long and wavy. He has a single streak of silver hair above his right eye.
- Eyes: Black
- Build: Slim
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Scar Tissue: A mass of scar tissue around the knee from the transporter injury.
- Carriage: Genkos has been walking with a cane for over ten years, so he is used to it. His gait could probably be determined as swift but limping.
- Off duty clothing: Genkos has a fondness for darker colours - dark greens and blues for instance - that he usually demonstrates in his nehru-style jackets, which he often pairs with a sash of a contrasting colour, thin linen-like trousers, and loafers. Always paired with a cane.
- Voice: Genkos' voice is quite deep and comes across as stern, which he counteracts by smiling generously. He frequently utters the phrase 'in good faith' - a Betazoid expression.
- Handedness: Right
Genkos had a caring nature as a child. His father, a veterinarian, introduced him to biology, his first passion. Couple that with his natural empathic powers and you have a caring young man, yearning to explore the stars.
This dream was contorted however by an horrific transporter accident that left Genkos without a left leg below the knee, leaving him reliant on a cane for mobility. Beaming up to the Sunfire, a cargo ship, Genkos arrived without his lower left leg. He now has a cybernetic calf and foot. The cane is almost entirely psychosomatic. Genkos then threw himself into his medical degree, burying himself into the study of Medicine in all its forms, sacrificing any social life for the craft. He joined the Starfleet Academy after achieving his MD, and soon found himself rather isolated from the rest of his class. His empathic nature meant he knew that people found his manner brusque and rough. He softened over the years at the Academy, humbled by several professors' attitudes towards medicine.
A laugh comes easy to Genkos, and he likes to amuse others as well. Although he can tolerate other people disliking him, he will do his uttermost to make others like him. Like most Betazoids, he has very few boundaries when it comes to personal information, which he volunteers easily. However, he is prone to feeling his own mistakes deeply, and will go to any lengths to absolve them.
Hobbies & Pastimes
- Academia: As a Doctor, Genkos believes in constant education and re-education and as such reads and researches the constantly developing world of modern medicine.
- Music: Although he cannot play an instrument, Genkos does enjoy listening to all sorts of different music from ancient Terran music by the likes of Elton John, to classical Betazoid works by Asubrel Ta.
- Golf: An old Earth pastime that his father brought back, golf is Genkos' preferred form of exercise.
Likes & Dislikes
- Utta berries: Genkos' favourite flavour
- Green Tea: Genkos' favourite drink
- Showers: Genkos likes to reflect in a long, warm shower.
- Fauna: As the son of a vet, Genkos is fascinated by fauna in all its forms, and loves to visit zoos, safaris and zoological reserves.
- his Leg: Genkos is incredibly insecure about his leg
- Transporters: Genkos still holds a deep anger towards transporters over the loss of his leg, and refuses to be beamed anywhere. This is changing after the shuttle crash on Trill, and now Genkos hates both methods of transportation
- Introductions: Shaking hands with a cane is always slightly uncomfortable, and Genkos severely dislikes the looks that people can give him when they first meet. The fact that he can feel their sympathy doesn't help much either.
- Tribbles: "Scourge of the universe" - Genkos Adea
Father - Tillul Sim
Personality/Appearance: A semi-retired veterinarian on Genkos' home planet Betazed, Tillul Sim is a tall, slim and incredibly personable Betazoid male. Tillul was born in 2335, making him about 60 years old.
Time on Earth: Tillul has a fondness for old Earth music, especially Elton John. This stems from his time training on Earth, where he met his first wife, Fumiko, now deceased. Tillul also grew a fondness for the Earth sport golf, and brought back a set of clubs when he returned to Betazed after the death of Fumiko. He trained in New York City and had lived with a little old Yiddish couple, whose vernacular has slipped into both his and his son's own speech. It was recently revealed that Tillul had murdered Fumiko after meeting Laxe. He had fallen out of love with her, and when she refused to let him leave, he forcibly pushed her down the stairs outside their apartment. He has been given life imprisonment on Betazed.
Relationship with Laxe: Laxe Adea is the second wife of Tillul Sim, and she believed until recently that they had met after Fumiko's "accidental death". In actual fact, Fumiko did not die until a few months after Tillul and Laxe met, and Laxe was already pregnant when Fumiko died. Tillul murdered her, and made it look like an accident. Laxe recently discovered this when Genkos eliminated the mental block his father had placed in him.
Relationship with Genkos: Genkos helped his father in the surgery practically every day until he went off to the Academy, although sometimes he would raid the 'medicinal' alcohol. Whilst Genkos had been growing up Tillul had taken him camping on a local island every summer, and when Genkos was a teenager, Tillul inserted a mental block into his son's mind, which Genkos has only just discovered. These trips were a favourite of Genkos, although this ended when Genkos lost his leg. It was to aid Tillul in surgery aboard a starship that Genkos lost his leg, and Tillul holds some guilt over the incident, and as such created Genkos' first cane from a tree in the family's back garden. When Genkos graduated, Tillul handed him a bonding gift which contains something that Genkos will apparently need in his darkest hour. Tillul had opened the box that his father had handed him on the day Genkos had lost his leg, and it contained a battered veterinary textbook, which he supposed was to remind him of his chosen course in life. This incident had also further deepened Tillul's atheistic tendencies.
Mother - Laxe Adea
See Laxe Adea
Otherwise known as the littlest pup, Toto is Genkos' dog, a grey Weimaraner. They met aboard the Njörðr, when Genkos rescued him from a burning laboratory. Carrying him throughout the burning wreckage of the ship, Genkos was thrilled when Aleksandra offered him to him. Toto is an enthusiastic soul, who is a very loving dog. He often forgets he is as large as he is, and can often be seen curled up in corners, or acting in Genkos' holoadventures.
Genkos has a few different canes, for different uses/situations.
- His primary cane is made of from the branch of a sadi tree that grew in his parents' back garden, Tillul Sim crafted it for him after his accident, and has a pistol grip.
- Another is his dark hardwood cane, with a derby handle. Genkos tends to use this at dinners or other situations where he might need to be sat down for periods of time, as the handle hooks easily onto the side of a table.
- A third cane he owns has a chrome plated handle, which was originally a hame - the handle from a horse saddle. It has a twisting, carved design on its ash wood stick, and is perfect for the outdoors. This cane was destroyed in the shuttle crash on Trill.
- Genkos has a entirely metal cane for use in sterile environments in sickbay.
- Ferier Kian recently carved Genkos a beautiful hardwood cane as a gift, which has become one of Genkos' beloved possessions.
- Genkos had a sword cane created for some of his holosuite adventures, especially his Christiesque murder mysteries.
- His fanciest cane; a thin black piece of darkwood, with a silver dog’s head on top. The resemblance to Toto was striking, which is why he had chosen to buy it when he and Ghant had gone antiquing in the streets of London.
- Genkos was given a box with a painted smile on by his father. It contains an unknown object, but it is a family tradition in the Sims to give a gift that will help in the owner's hour of need.
Apart from a strict medical degree on Betazed, Genkos also has some field experience of veterinary medicine, gained from his time helping his father in the surgery. Whilst at the Academy, Genkos majored in Medicine completing courses in; Bedside Manner, Medical Ethics, Clinical Fundamentals, Immunology, Diagnosis in both Major and Minor species, and one module on Psychiatry and Mental Health. During prep week, Genkos had an unpleasant encounter with Lurith, the Romulan instructor, which has given Genkos some, as yet, unresolved issues. Due to this, he could have flunked out of the academy, if it weren't for the support of Vulcan Medical Ethics professor, Dr Faa.
For Genkos' full transcript, see Genkos Adea/Transcript
During the two week prep squad session at the start of his training at the Academy, Genkos was put through his paces by a particularly unpleasant Romulan, Lurith. Lurith forced Genkos to repeat the obstacle course without the use of his cybernetic calf. It took Genkos three hours, but he managed to complete the course, despite Lurith's constant beration. Whether or not this encounter has given Genkos a permanent dislike of Romulans has yet to be seen.
- Dr. Faa
The Medical Ethics professor at the Academy, Dr, Faa was a key figure in Genkos' development. After his encounter on the obstacle course with Lurith, Genkos had been on the verge of giving up, but it was the stern but fair Vulcan logic of Dr Faa that pulled him back in. She began the first lecture of every module with the question "If you could have any superpower what would it be?", to which Genkos' answer was always "Telekinesis".
A young trainee at the Academy, Genkos and Ghant engaged in a whirlwind romance lasting a few short weeks. They later reconvened aboard the Gorkon.
For Genkos' service history prior to his current assignment, please visit Genkos Adea/Service History
Aboard the Resolution
Genkos' quarters aboard the Resolution are on Deck 2 not far from Sickbay
Arrival On Board and the USS Unity (239707.21 - 239709.14)
Genkos arrived on the Resolution as it was docked at Starbase 118. He first of all tinkered with his office, decorating it just the way he liked it, and settling into his quarters. Summoned, like the rest of the crew, to the shuttlebay, Genkos watched the new crew chatting and getting along, before listening intently to Captain Nicholotti's welcoming speech with an appraising ear. Her speech done, he was approached by the First Officer Addison MacKenzie who gave him a bottle of sapphire wine that Jo Marshall had told her he was partial to. He headed to the Bridge for the first time, catching up with Kudon, who he had trained, and watching as the ship cleared spacedock. It was a rather emotive experience for them all, and Genkos then found himself in conversation with Meidra Sirin the counsellor. He walked her down to Sickbay, and left her to settle in. He was soon visited by Yogan Yalu who was there for his medical exam, and Shara zh'Vranni, for much the same.
Genkos was overwhelmed by a strong sense of loneliness, and met with Adriana Morgan and Meidra to discuss the psychic presence they'd all felt. Morgan and Genkos headed to the bridge to share their discovery with the Captain. They soon discovered the Unity, and that the strong feelings were emanating from the vessel. With MacKenzie's discovery of the bodies of the crew of the Unity, Genkos prepared the cargo bay for their autopsies with zh'Vranni, but was interrupted by the Unity's opening fire on the Resolution. Genkos hurried to sickbay to deal with the wounded, none of whom were seriously injured. Sirin then came up with the bright idea of doling out neuroblockers to the crew with psychic persuasion, and together they worked on that. He then treated zh'Vranni for a twisted wrist, and Jamie MacNemar for radiation exposure. He then headed back to the cargo bay with T'Suran to carry out the autopsies, but unfortunately the environmental controls were on the fritz and were causing it to snow. He was almost immediately recalled to Sickbay for a medical emergency with Kudon, who had fallen unconscious in an attack by the Unity. Upon awaking, Kudon ignored Genkos' requests for him to remain in bed, but instead stormed off to the Bridge, although Genkos had him escorted back by security personnel. Kudon was then most apologetic and explained his actions in a conversation in Genkos' office, opening up to the CMO about some past trauma
Shore Leave on Starbase 118 (239709.14 - 239710.01)
A short shore leave on Starbase 118 involved a delightful conversation with Addison MacKenzie in the Observation Lounge. They bonded over a bottle of sapphire wine; discussing their careers, backgrounds and their shared ex, a Mr. Xerix. Later, he had a subspace call from his old friend Cory Stoyer. They made up after Cory's actions on Væron, and then discussed Genkos' transfer, which had been a surprise to the bearded human. This was followed by an awards ceremony in one of Starbase 118's extensive holodecks, a barbeque in the shadow of Earth's Golden Gate Bridge
Mission - Come What May (239710.01 - 239711.17)
After the initial briefing, Genkos was paired with Shara zh'Vanni to carry out research on this unfamiliar species, the Da'al. They were later joined by the Captain, who was checking in on their progress. On arriving at Da'al, Genkos was present in Sickbay when they were fired upon by a rogue Klingon warbird piloted by Da'al terrorists Wyse & Anselm. His leg was punctured in the rocking ship, and had to be deactivated. Despite T'Suran's protestations that it needed to be fixed as soon as possible, Genkos insisted he could work without it, as long as the pain receptors were switched off. With MacKenzie and Nicholotti leading away teams, Genkos was left in charge of the Resolution, and took his place on the bridge. It was a fairly quiet duty; keeping an eye on the Klingon warbirds in space and the Da'al military. Genkos' actions in keeping the Da'al military from starting a civil war were questioned by David Knight, who demanded to speak to Genkos in the Captain's Ready Room. After Genkos made it perfectly clear that he was in charge and that preventing a civil war on a warp-capable planet that had invited them was not a violation of the Prime Directive, he returned to the bridge, and waited for the Captain to return.
Shore Leave - Deep Space 224 (239711.17 - 239712.13))
Genkos began his shore leave with a counselling session with the admirable Meidra Sirin. They discussed his relationship with his father, and his fears about his own violent tendencies. He carried out medical evaluations on Melody Delri'ise, David Knight and Tai Ilsam. Later, in discussion with Addison MacKenzie, they decided to call in Geoffrey Teller to design and construct a new prosthetic leg for the good doctor. This was a lengthy process, although Genkos enjoyed the time with them both, and was more than a trifle amused when Teller decided to incorporate a sword into the prosthetic. However, they achieved miracles, and Genkos no longer walks with a cane or even with a pronounced limp. Returning to the Resolution after a brief recovery period in which he discovered that his mother was living on the starbase, he acted as a counsellor for Sirin, and her own issues with her family. He was present in the Resolution's sickbay when Callium Treetus was shot, and treated him for his injuries. He later attended the awards ceremony on the starbase's observation deck, kicking things off with an intimate ballroom dance with the Captain.
Mission - The Saural Inquisition ((239712.13 - Present))
Aboard the Gorkon
Genkos' first formal encounter with Quinn Reynolds was when he was promoted to Lieutenant (JG) at the ceremony on Trill. He then had several (uncomfortable) meetings with her when the crew were convinced they were in the Maquis, and that she was their prisoner. He did however fight to try and save her life after she was beaten to within an inch of her life, before joining with her and her "sister" Erin Reynolds to try and find a way out of the dreamstate. He hasn't spoken to her about the experience as he's nervous about what she might say. However, once Genkos was made Second Officer, he and Quinn grew much closer, having frequent chats on shore leaves.
Genkos didn't really know Jo Marshall before they were thrown into the maelstrom of the Skarbek experience. They worked closely together, evacuating medical staff and interrogating the captured Quinn Reynolds. He then woke up with her and Groznin Smith aboard the Gorkon, and they sought to uncover the events in the Cargo Bay. Shortly after everything returned to normal, Jo brought Naktara Nightfur to Sickbay for her initial medical checkup. He enjoys Jo's sense of humour, and thinks she's a worthy First Officer. They became much closer after having clambering their way through the topsy turvy Njörðr.
Genkos was thrown into a battle situation with Cory when they were dropped into the Skarbek dream state, and as such trusts the man implicitly. When they came back, Genkos fixed three ribs and a hairline fracture that Cory broke on the holodeck, trying to forget about his troubled love triangle. Genkos offered to lend an ear, but Cory has yet to take him up on it. Genkos likes Cory, but thinks he sometimes needs to follow his head and not always his heart. Cory's self awareness when coming up against Leelou (specifically when it came to his vulnerability to her pheromones) was refreshing to see, and Genkos was very pleased to lead him in that away mission. They had a falling out after Genkos' report on Cory's actions during an away mission led to Cory being demoted, but they have recently made up.
Genkos first met Corliss at a party he hosted for the medical staff in one of the holodecks. He thought she was sweet, if a little bit of a lightweight. He and Tali helped carry her back to her quarters when she felt a little bit worse for wear. However, he visited her in her role as ship's counsellor and found her an excellent listener, so much so that she became the first person he told about his father's horrific actions. He bumped into her and Tali again at the Outer Hull party, where they formed a tipsy medical reunion. Genkos is very fond of the diminutive counsellor, and enjoys her company, both professionally and personally.
Other Gorkon Staff
Genkos shared every single part of his life with Erin, and she with him, during their attempts to escape the dream state of the Skarbek. It is a fraught situation they find themselves in, knowing everything about one another. They had a discussion about their relationship, which was honest and emotional. This had led to them growing closer, and Genkos considers Erin his best friend aboard the Gorkon.
Genkos has a close working relationship with Tali, and enjoys her sense of humour. They've worked closely on a number of cases, and tend to gravitate towards one another when at social events.
Former Gorkon Staff
Genkos carried out a routine medical checkup on Ferier Lanta (as he was then) after the Sikuna colony mission, clearing him for active duty. They were both promoted to Lieutenant (JG) in the same ceremony, and when they returned from the Skarbek dream state, Ferier Kian (as he is now) gifted Genkos a beautiful cane that he had carved for him. It has become one of Genkos' most prized possessions. Genkos gave him some advice about dealing with the Kian symbiont's behaviour prior to be joined with him. They later shared experiences from one of Kian's past lives when the perfect storm of Genkos' lack of telepathic control met Ferier's lowered isoboramine levels. He and Ferier are very close, and Genkos would consider him one of his closest friends.
The former senior medical officer aboard the USS Gorkon, Lt. Yiggtissi was the first member of the crew that Genkos met. Impressing the Saurian with his jumping into the hectic aftermath of the events aboard Starbase 173, Genkos enjoys the company of his Saurian colleague, and they frequently share dinner and drinks. On Trill, Genkos was even invited to dinner with Yiggtissi and his wife & daughter. Their shared history in the Skarbek incident gave them a bond that will never be broken, and their relationship is akin to brotherhood.
Genkos' relationship with Freymott is strained, possibly because the woman cannot remember his (or anyone else's) name, and because she's more interested in people after they're dead. He sees her as a bit of a joke, finds her laughable. However, after she got his name right on the Yarahla, he has come to respect her abilities as a doctor.
Kel was teaching Genkos Betazed meditation techniques to help control his telepathy, but their relationship developed into something more physical. They don't particularly want to put a label on what they had.
Genkos bumped into Groznin during the camping trip to Trill, and sat with him, Caedan Nkai and Sera zh'Aella chatting and generally getting to know them. They received their promotions to Lieutenant (JG) at the same time, and then, when in the dream state on the Skarbek, it was an examination of Groznin that led Genkos to believe that they were all asleep. He woke up next to him and Jo Marshall when they returned to consciousness, and the three of them investigated the Cargo Bay together. Groznin brought Cory into sickbay when he was injured in a holodeck accident, and soon after came in for his own checkup. Genkos noted that according to his dopamine levels, Groznin was in love, which led to a frank discussion about romance and Smith's own medical knowledge. Genkos likes Groznin, and is charmed by his boundless optimism and enthusiasm, even if they are only for all things Groznin.
Aboard the Resolution
Genkos and Addison get on well, having shared interests and backgrounds in medicine, and they also have a shared ex. They've enjoyed drunkenly ribbing him by proxy before, and it's almost certain they'll do it again.
Genkos and Meidra have a similar sense of humour to one another, and Genkos therefore enjoys working with her. As his counsellor, she naturally knows a lot about him, and as her counsellor, he knows a lot about her. They are fast becoming good friends.
|Cadet First Class||239410.01 - 239502.06||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical|
|Ensign||239502.07 - 239508.11||USS Gorkon||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant Junior Grade||239508.11 - 239601.27||USS Gorkon||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239601.27 - 239607.25||USS Gorkon||Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239607.25 - 239608.25||USS Gorkon||Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239608.25 - 239707.21||USS Gorkon||Chief Medical Officer & Second Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239610.29 - 239701.31||USS Juneau||Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239707.20 - Present||USS Resolution||Chief Medical Officer & Second Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Pathfinder Award - Presented by Quinn Reynolds, 2396: "One of the things that stands out the most about Elliot in a mentoring role is how genuine and dedicated he is in his desire to see other people succeed and enjoy themselves. His advice is full of insights, offering clear and useful feedback to help those simmers under his care, prompting them to develop strategies and think about the way the sim comes together. All of this is done with kindness and good humour, and it's telling that some of the most glowing nominations have come from those who have benefitted from and are grateful for his mentoring assistance. As so, for his care and commitment to mentoring, we are delighted to award the Pathfinder Award to Genkos Adea"
- Prantares Ribbon - Presented by Quinn Reynolds, 239606.30: “From the moment he arrived on the ship, Genkos Adea left a deep impression on everyone around him — though sometimes he wished he hadn't! A throwaway comment on a Romulan colony had terrible consequences, and became one of the formative incidents in this medical officer's career as he tended to the aftermath. It's something that he still refers to now, and it's wonderful to see how his early experiences have and continue to shape his character. We have had the pleasure of watching him grow from an inexperienced young ensign into a skilled department chief, the writer expertly weaving Adea's skills and abilities into the story when the spotlight is upon him, all the while supporting other members of the crew to ensure they have their chance to shine, too. A recent mission is a fine example of this; when his team were infected with the deadly Rushton's Disease aboard a broken and failing ship, he made sure that their quest for a cure provided plenty of opportunities for non-medical members of the team to have some fun. It was very well done; a delight to read and I know a lot of fun to sim, reminding us all exactly lucky we are to have him as our Chief Medical Officer!"
- 2020 SOTFA Ship Commendation - As Second Officer on the USS Gorkon, Elliot — the writer behind Genkos — has risen to a new challenge in a dynamic environment. He is a dependable and reliable simmer, going above and beyond the call of duty in his characterisation efforts, and bringing a spark to a scene that is unique. His work behind the curtain has seen him dedicate his time to mentoring efforts, provide a friendly face and good advice to those who need it, all with a hefty dose of the good old British humour. In addition, Elliot is consistently active in the Training Team and Publicity Team, ensuring the fleet is publicised across the internet, helping to bring those new faces into the community and champion UFOP in every facet. His enthusiasm is commended here and we look forward to what the next year will bring for him! Thank you for everything you do, Elliot!
- Sheathed Sword - Presented by Quinn Reynolds, 239706.24: "The last twelve months have seen a considerable amount of heartache suffered by our esteemable Doctor. When last the crew of the Gorkon visited the world of Skarbek, the addition of the Q gave each writer the chance to deep dive into some of the hardest personal storylines going. The nominations for this award spoke of Elliot’s ability to really convey how different the character of “Wheels” was from Genkos — the depressive and violent alcoholic who preferred causing pain rather than heal it. This broken soul was the catalyst for this award to be presented; Elliot was utterly successful in conveying how truly devastating this was and began his road to recovery. It’s for his wonderful portrayal of this internalised pain we are delighted to award Genkos Adea with the Sheathed Sword!"
- 2021 SOTFA Special Commendation - Throughout the year, Genkos has been a stalwart member of both the Training Team and the FNS, supporting both commendably. The FNS cites his monthly help in editing news articles, and bringing ideas to the taskforce facilitators for new articles, and his ongoing volunteering in the Training Team has ensured cadets receive a top-notch training experience when progressing through the academy.
Facilitators and the Academy Commandant alike commend the commitment of Genkos Adea, and thank him for his reliable support during 2020.
- Some Alone Time - 239502.16 Genkos unpacks aboard the USS Gorkon, including the gift his father gave him. It contains an item that will aid Genkos in his hour of need.
- A Clash of Thunder - 239505.05 Genkos gets hauled over the coals for his remarks on the Sikuna colony.
-  - 239506.21 Laxe Adea appears for the first time
- Nightmare at Vessine Glad -239507.22 Genkos has a prophetic dream.
- Full of Scorpions is My Mind - 239502.12 Genkos unpacks mentally the fallout from his father's mind invasion, and his telepathic powers begin to emerge.
-  - 239611.28 - Genkos mulls the consequences of the Gorkon's second trip to the Skarbekverse.
-  - 239707.23 Genkos leaves the Gorkon.
-  239709.26 Genkos and Cory make up over subsapce.
-  239711.25 Genkos, Addison MacKenzie and Geoffrey Teller work on Genkos' replacement prosthetic
-  239712.01 Genkos, Addison MacKenzie and Geoffrey Teller work on Genkos' replacement prosthetic, again
-  239712.02 Genkos goes under the knife
-  239712.04 Part four of Genkos' surgery now affectionately known as the Legacy of Cane.
-  Genkos leads the away team on the Nassau asteroid
-  Genkos' promotion to Lieutenant Commander makes the papers
-  Genkos appears on the Ask A Doctor podcast
-  Genkos warns against straying off the ski path
-  Genkos leads a polar expedition
-  Genkos receives the Legion of Merit
-  Genkos is transferred to the Resolution
-  Genkos is interviewed by Corliss Fortune about being awarded the Prantares Award in 2936.
- Gnaxac - a Ferengi engineer aboard the Resolution
- Kafkazet - Zaranite physiotherapist aboard the Resolution.
- Rumi - a Zaldan geneticist, dating Laxe Adea
- Shryv ch'Thorlles - an Andorian operations officer aboard the Resolution
- Rebecca Thornton - sister of Arlo Thornton
- Iefyr Farrel - Acting Chief of Science aboard the Resolution
- Anselm - a Da'al terrorist engineer, wife of Wyse, captured by the Klingons but currently in Da'al prison
- Virgil Hawkins - Human security officer, eaten by nebula crabs aboard the Njörðr
- T'Yuu - Vulcan engineering officer, melted in an attempt to cure Rushton's syndrome aboard the Njörðr
- Caldor - Romulan scientist, devoured by a giant fish on Væron
- Wyse - Da'al terrorist engineer, blown up in the destruction of The Ship Formerly Known as IKS K'mpirmag
- Lo'Thar - Sau Commander, stabbed by his second in command.
Genkos' Forum banner by the great Alieth
|NPC Listing · USS Resolution Crew Manifest · Crew History