Lieutenant JG G'var is a Tactical Officer aboard the USS Juneau.
- Full name: G'var
- Date of birth (Age): 237010.25 30
- Species:Klingon, no ridges
- Gender: Female
- Hair color: Black, close cropped
- Eye color: Brown
- Height: 6'1
- Height: 6'1 ; 1.85 meters
- Weight: 160 lbs ; 72.6 kg
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: mid-back, usually kept in a tight braid,
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Bronze
- Birthmarks, Scars: large scar on right shoulder down across deltoid, disrupter burn. Missing Right Arm fully amputated at the shoulder. Three ribs, collar bone, and scapula cybernetically replaced .
- Build: Athletic and muscular
- Carriage: Confidently
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs : Torso/Head): Flexes right hand to help alleviate phantom nerve sensations in prosthetic arm.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Casual; Traditional robes and leathers , Athletic gear when at the gymnasium and on the Parrises Squares court.
- Shoes: Trainers when at the gymnasium and on the Court, Sandels when Casual
- Voice: Contralto (accented)
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Carpet is a shade of "purple" to match sands at Purplewhitehaven beach on Limbo, Walls adorned with traditional Klingon weapons. Insence burners give the room a peaceful aroma, four tumblers and a small selection of Kentucky Bourbons sit atop the dresser
- Favorite Room: Parisis Squares Court
- Habits: Early to Rise, Morning Prayers. Daily workouts. Precise placement of silverware and food while at the table
- Mannerisms: Deliberate, and precise, does not waste energy in unnecessary movements
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Kahless the Unforgettable
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Mok'bara, Mek'leth, and the Bat'leth, Swimming, Parrish's Squares, Body Building, Poker
- Likes: Teamwork, A job well done, Accomplishing Goals
- Dislikes: Hypocrisy, Negativity, Complainers, Skaters
- Ambitions and Goals: Become department Head
- Achievements in Life: Joining Starfleet, Rediscovering Faith, Graduating Starfleet Academy, Entering Relationship with Wil Ukinix
- Disappointments in Life: Disillusionment in the Teachings of Kahless by the Clerics at the R'tak at Boreth.
- Temperment: Always Angry, reflective of emotions, self-controlled. Thoughtful of others Emotions
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Anger Managment.
- Physical Limitations: Missing Right Arm, collar bone, scapula, and 6 Ribs, Cybernetically replaced, 239512.28
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: General M'lok of the House Km'Tek
- Mother: K'vor of the House Km'Tek
- Former Mate:
- Wil Ukinix: Wil Ukinix is the Chief Engineer aboard the USS Veritas. After being marooned in time on the Planet "Limbo" G'var developed a friendship with fellow crewmate Wil Unkinix. The two share a joy of Swimming. Wil is the only one in the Crew who has truly made G'var laugh. Wil also shared G'var's Hope that they will get off the Planetoid and back to the ship. Wil's optimism has helped G'var keep hers. Wil is also the Only person on the ship she has felt comfortable enough to sing in front of. After 4 months on Limbo G'var lead an Expedition into Limbo's Jungles looking for missing Crew. G'var was accompanied by Wil and Doc Maxwell. During their journey together Wil acted as G'var's moral compass and supported her, never asking for anything in return. After nearly two weeks in the Jungles the Team encounter a local apex predator, and G'var lost an arm. After the near death experience G'var came to the realization that she loved Wil. After expressing their feelings in a heated kiss the two entered a relationship. For the remainder of their time on Limbo, the two continued to explored their new relationship. Taking things slow, G'var is happy to finally have found someone to begin sharing her life with. After her promotion to Lieutenant, G'var and Wil moved in together. Sharing quarters with the her Beloved, G'var has never been happier.
- Doctor Cole Maxwell "Doc": A former member of the Medical Staff aboard the USS Veritas. G'var first met Doc at her initial medical exam onboard the Veritas, Doc surprised G'var by actually asking if she consented to being touched, her experience with Starfleet Doctors had always seemed negative. Doc change her perceptions. G'var appreciates that the Doc is actually trying to help with managing her injury and is interested in finding a more permanent solution. Doc's patience in dealing with her temper has been exemplary. After 100 days stranded on Limbo, Doc was someone G'var could rely on for strength. After the Crew was able to rescue themselves off the surface of Limbo, "Doc" transferred off the Veritas, G'var was saddened to see her friend leave but wished him well on his journey.
- Sky and Ayden Blake: Sky Blake served as G'var's first Security Chief aboard the USS Veritas, and is currently the Ship's First Officer. After being stranded on the Planet Limbo, G'var struck up a friendship with the Commander. G'var bonded with Sky after taking her young son to the beach for a normal day of fun and relaxation. G'var wanted to give the pair one good day, a positive memory of their time on Limbo. After spending the day with mother and son, G'var developed a bond with the boy. G'var didn't expect to come away feeling as she did, but she would not trade the experiences of that day for anything.
- Geoffrey Teller: Geoffrey Teller is the First Officer of the USS Thor, G'var initially meet Geoff during her First Mission onboard the Veritas. G'var helped Evacuate Geoff from Sickbay when Captain Rahman ordered the Crew to Abandon the Veritas over Limbo. Surviving a shuttle crash together, G'var and Geoff formed an unlikely friendship. G'var still doesn't understand Geoff's humor completely and his unusual taste in music. G'var has come to rely on Geoff engineering expertise and knowledge. During their New Year 2396 Shore Leave Wil, Geoff and G'var were shanghied into helping an Orion Pirate Mistress IA After the Mission, G'var found that she had a new found respect for her friend as their friendship deepened. Geoff has become G'var's best friend on the Veritas. G'var often finds herself exasperated by Geoff and his antics she will always be there should be need her
- Charlena Vanlith: Charlena Vanlith Is an Engineering Officer on the USS Veritas. In 239606, G'var succumbed to nerve damage caused by an electrical discharge of an Alien probe. G'var nearly became a paraplegic die to undiagnosed nerve damage. Losing the use of her prosthetic arm due to complications. Direct nerve impulses would not interact with the cyber limb. Charlena came up with the brilliant idea of using a wireless nerve connection from the base of her skull directly to the arm, thereby bypassing the damaged nerves. Her inventiveness saved G'var's life, seeing how he younger Officer acted under pressure, G'var felt an instant kinship with the Risian. G'var had grown up alone and isolated at the Rek'T but she had always imagined what it would be like to have a sibling. In Charlena she has found a Sister. Someone whom she can dare her thoughts with and also help guide and mentor down the Warriors path
G'var was born on the planet Boreth to a mid ranked Klingon house. G'var's recessive features came as a shock to her Parents, a Klingon born with a smooth skull was practically unheard of in the Empire, those that were underwent surgery to correct this recessive trait from a bygone period in Klingon history. G'var's parents did not see it that way and took her to the Clerics at the R'tak at Boreth, to begin training in the teachings of Kahless the Unforgettable. G'var lived with the monks for ten years, training to be a Cleric herself one day. At the age of 16 G'var learned that the Reincarnated Kahless was a clone created by the elders of the R'tak. Becoming disillusioned with the Clerics and their teachings, G'var hopped a cargo ship bound for Andorian space as an able crewman. G'var spent the next two years traveling the trade lanes of the Alpha Quadrant on multiple freighters.
At age 18 G'var was wondering the spacedocks above Archer IV, when a run in with a nasty pair of Ferengi landed her in detention. The judge gave her a choice, join Starfleet or spend the next five years in a penal colony. G'var chose to join Starfleet, 6 months later she was serving as a Crewman Recruit on the Steamrunner Class, USS Kentucky. G'var made quick friends amongst the crew, most had only seen a ridgeless Klingon in pictures never in real life. The Next few years went well for G'var, she finally found acceptance amongst the crew of the Kentucky and looked forward to her future in Starfleet. At the age of 21 G'var was given a commission to Starfleet Academy after an incident on an away mission were she saved the lives of several of her team members, including her commanding officer. G'var's four years at the Academy were typical, being a Mustang helped. G'var never really enjoyed all the classroom time, still she never failed an exam. G'var did excel at her extra curriculars. She became a starter on the Academy Parisis Squares Team. G'var had never been around so many beings her own age and enjoyed her time out of the classroom too. After four years G'var felt like an entirely different person than the studious adept on Boreth or the angry crewman traveling the stars. While at the Academy G'var rediscovered her faith and has re-embraced the Warrior Monk philosophy of Kahless the Unforgettable. G'var looked forward to her graduation From the Academy and taking her next steps along the journey that is life.
Strait out of the Academy, G'var was assigned to the USS Veritas, under the Command of Captain Roshanara Rahman. G'var found herself on her first Mission as soon as she stepped off the transporter pad. Stationed in the Shoals, the Veritas along with the USS Montreal were sent to the Tholian Border to prevent all out war between the Federation and the Tholian Assembly. The day before G'var arrived on the ship, over 300 Tholian attack ships had destroyed Astrophori One and two Federation Starships. With no time to adjust to her new home G'var was thrust into fire. Soon she would have her first encounter with a Time Traveler, hot wire a starship, capture a pirate crew, and help locate missing Federation equipment. Sustaining a minor wound G'var also participated in her first Interrogation of a prisoner. Soon after her first Mission ended, G'var helped and participated in the emergency evacuation of the Veritas. Astonishingly enough, Time Travelers from a future Federation, had sabotaged the ship, a previously undetected computer program caused the ship to focus all of its duterium into the main deflector. The sudden loss of power and life support forced the crew to abandon ship. Thankfully the Crew was at the time on course to a tropical planetoid for some well deserved shore leave. G'var assisted several members of the medical staff to evacuate Sickbay. Together,with an Orion Pirate, G'var and the Medical staff boarded a shuttle, crashing to the surface of the planetoid, G'var along with the rest of the Crew found themselves stranded, in both time and space.
During this period G'var entered a relationship with fellow Crewman, Wil Ukinix. G'var fell in love with Wil during their exile on Limbo. Early in their stay on Limbo, G'var formed a strong friendship and bond with Wil. A month after crash landing on the Planet, the Crew had built a small town they dubbed New Risa. On the hundredth day on Limbo G'var received her first promotion to Lieutenant JG. Soon after she led an expedition through the Jungles of Limbo in search of additional missing Crew. Two weeks into the journey G'var was severely injured by a local Predator and lost her right arm and nearly died. Shortly after the attack the Expedition encounter more Veritas survivors in a second camp. While in convalescence G'var and Wil realized their Love for each other and entered into a romantic relationship. For eleven days a massive storm system razed the Jungles of Limbo, as this massive storm raged G'var and Wil helped shore-up the Camp and prepare the Crew for their eventual trek back to New Risa. On day 130 G'var and her Team began the journey back, leading the rag tag group of Survivors back across Limbo to New Risa. It was a perilous journey, but G'var and her Team were able to bring everyone back alive, on Day 153, the returned to New Risa. After an additional month stranded on Limbo, A rescue team led by Commander Delano were able to restore partial power to the Veritas. Using the deflector dish, they were able to restore Limbo to its proper place in time and effect a rescue of the Crew still on Limbo.
- Wounded: Stabbed in the Abdomen by member of the Orion Syndicate, 20 Sutures to close puncture wound
- Wounded: Shuttle Crash on Planet Limbo, Cut to forehead and Sub-Dural Hematoma along with blunt force trauma
- Wounded: Right arm severed by indigenous apex predator on Planet Limbo, blood loss, wound cauterized in the field
- Wounded: Lacerations and puncture wounds to back and torso by Indigenous apex predator on Planet Limbo, treated in the field
- Wounded: Infection in right arm from crude field conditions on Planet Limbo, complete amputation of right arm
- Major Surgery: Right arm, Collar Bone, Scapula, and Six Ribs Cybernetically replaced, Dermal grafts at Deep Space 3
- Wounded: Electrocuted by Alien Probe imbedded in the Veritas Computer Core while on patrol in the Menthar Corridor , electrical burns
- Wounded: Caught in an Explosion on the Bridge of the Veritas during Ship to Ship combat while on patrol in the Menthar Corridor, burns to back, face, and head, lacerations and sub-Dural hematomas
- Major Surgery: Forced to undergo Augmentation into Natural Born Klingon by Father.
- Cyber Arm A total replacement prosthesis of G'var's right arm. G'var's right collar bone, scapula and six ribs have also been replaced in order to properly support and connect the prosthetic. On Planet Limbo, she initially lost only part of her arm to a predator. Due to the lack of proper medical treatment and sanitation she had the remainder of her arm amputated before the Crew was able to be rescued. The initial surgery was performed on Deep Space 3 by Dr. Nicollo' Del Vedova on 239512.28. The arm is been augmented to match G'var's dexterity and strength, 2.5x Terran peak. In early 2396, G'var's Mate, Wil Ukinix, and Friend, Geoffrey Teller, "upgraded" the arm with several unique features: A Jem'Hadar person cloak/force field and a hold-out phaser in the hand. In 239606, Charlena Vanlith helped to install a wireless nerve system. While on detached duty with the Klingon Defense Force in late 2396, cosmetic upgrades were made. The arm was coated in synthflesh, warm to the touch with synthetic capillaries to simulate bleeding when wounded. The arm was sculpted to match G'var's own muscular physique. G'var also had two 25 centimeter spurs in the forearm that extended between the knuckles between her index/middle fingers and ring/pinky fingers. The synthflesh does require maintenance and regeneration, G'var must have the flesh repaired every 30 months otherwise it will deteriorate and become rubbery and sallow.
- Day 100
- Natural Klingon
Awards & Service Ribbons
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons
|NPC Listing · USS Juneau Crew Manifest · Crew History
|After the Tholians destroy Astrofori One in the Menthar Corridor, the crews of the USS Veritas and USS Montreal must prevent all-out war from breaking out between the Federation and the Tholians over a Starfleet cargo vessel left adrift in Tholian territory carrying classified equipment.
|G'vars first mission sees her joining the USS Veritas at a time that coincided with a spatial anomoly that damages the ship. Her first job was Search the disabled USS Artemis , discovering a Pirate in the Shuttlebay looting the Ship. After capturing and interrogation of IA, She assists in stopping Time Travelers from the Future destroying the Veritas. She enjoys the scuttling of the USS Artemis in Tholian territory.
|When sabotage hits the USS Veritas, the crew is forced to abandon ship and seek refuge on an uninhabited moon.
|After only just been Posted on the Veritas few weeks, G'var evacuates the Veritas with the rest of the crew to become stranded on Limbo, a tropical moon. She assists chief of Security Kelrod in securing a permenant settlement , meets he future Husband Wil Ukinix Bonds with Sky Blake and her son, a forms a friendship with Wil Ukinix on "Purplewhitehaven" beach. After it appears the crew were stranded on Limbo forever in a time displacement field, G'var helps lead half the Crew back to the main encampment. joining her is Wil Ukinix During the expedition to the far side of the continent she losses her Rignt Arm to an apex predator and Falls in Love with Wil.
|Four months since being stranded on an M-class moon, the Veritas crew embark on a bold plan to get back to their ship and rescue themselves.
|Wil witnesses G'var losing her arm to a fierce native predator of Limbo known as a "Mantilion", before they discover a second camp of survivors, led by Captain Nickson. Whilst at the camp, they begin a romantic relationship together, before the survivors from "Camp Nickson" decide to evacuate and head for Captain Rahman's group of survivors. On the way back to the main camp, G'var fights off another attack Fran a pack of Mantilions, this time Captain Nickso is injured.
|While Veritas is repaired, the crew returns home, some to families and loved ones while others fight to be reunited with theirs.
|Safely back on board the damaged Veritas, G'var has surgery on Deep Space 3 and has a prosthetic limb installed, Chief engineer goes with her. The ship makes it way to a docking berth in Esperance - which results in a drunken night in Adelaide to blow off steam. Geoffrey and Wil decide to "borrow" G'var's prosthetic arm while she is sleeping, to enhance it - only to enrage the Klingon. G'var joins some of his fellow crew for New Year's celebrations at the Star Station Esperance, before heading to Terra to accompany Wil to his native Australia on Earth to meet Wil's family, he introduce be as his new girlfriend. During his time on Earth, she has dinner with Jansen Orrey, Raissa Moonsong and her daughter Natalia on Jansen's plantation in Louisiana.
|With tensions still high after the destruction of Astrofori One, Veritas is sent back to the Menthar Corridor to investigate the sudden disappearance of a Tholian fleet.
|With the ship under attack, G'var is dispatched to the computer core, only to find a probe (which Wil affectionately names "Prongy") lodged in the ship, attempting to interface with the computer and take control of the ship's systems. When she tries to stop it, the probe hits he entire body with a bolt of energy. After assisting Wil Ukinix, Jayla Petras and Raissa Moonsong to neutralise the probe's threat, he joins Lieutenant Dallas Zea in a shuttle to scan the debris of the USS Solaris that was seemingly destroyed by Tholians. With an away team including G'var's chief Kelrod dispatched to investigate ancient ruins on a planet, G'var is is stationed on the Bridge where she devices a unique plan to destroy the Mentharan threat
|Tour de Ketar V
|The Veritas crew spend shore leave helping the colonists and refugees of Ketar V, while also enjoying the local hospitality.
|08. Tour de Ketar V
|After helping Geoffrey Teller to help rebuild parts of Romulan Town, Wil decides to organise a pub crawl of some of the better night spots on Ketar V
|E Pluribus Unum
|Federation Security of the Exterior Lily Ventu arrives on Ketar V to help mediate talks between the Romulan refugee community and the native colonists as they work on a plan forward for the troubled First Colony.
|11. E Pluribus Unum
|G'var is assigned by her Chief Kelrod to coordinate with Colonial Marshals st to provide security for a Federation Envoy to Ketar V, Lily Ventu's visit.. After returning to the ship, G'var is devastated at the news that Geoffrey and Addison MacKenzie have accepted a transfer to Duronis II, but parties hard with them at their farewell. After their departure, G'var is once again assigned to the Away Team to help with security and works with Dassa Alexander-Dalton, Chase Masters, Timothy Alentonis , In securing a Marshal's station from a terrorist attack.
|With Captain Roshanara Rahman away on Krios Prime and Lt. Commander Sky Blake still recovering from her recent operation, Acting Captain Jansen Orrey leads the Veritas crew on a mission to investigate a rogue planet before it slips away into subspace. G'var helps with research into the origins of The Planet Hecate. G'var then takes part in the Away Mission to Hecate, taking part in the discovery of Ancient Mentharan ruins and a long lost Mentharan
|13. Free Flight
|14. Shore Leave