Freaky Friday (Arrow)
|Officers taking part in the mission|
|Randal Shayne||Commanding Officer||Body-Swapped with Chloe Waters|
|Quentin Collins||First Officer||Body-Swapped with Maria Alvarez|
|Chloe Waters||Helm Officer||Body-Swapped with Randal Shayne|
|Charlotte DeBarres||Mission Specialist||Body-Swapped with Hayley Caden|
|Maria Alvarez||Operations Officer||Body-Swapped with Quentin Collins|
|Lase Ander||Engineering Officer||Body-Swapped with Cassie Mason|
|Hayley Caden||Engineering Officer||Body-Swapped with Charlotte DeBarres|
|Artinus Serinus||Chief Tactical Officer, Chief of Security||Body-Swapped with Maz Rodan|
|R'Ariel||Counselor||Was Immune from Body-Swapping|
|Cassandra Mason||Medical Officer||Body-Swapped with Lase Ander|
|Maz Rodan||Science Officer||Body-Swapped with Artinus Serinus|
|Mission Specific NPCs|
|Fentane Renswi||Chief Delegate, Genti II||Played by Lase Ander|
|Enzo Dentak||First Undersecretary for the Interior||Played by Maz Rodan|
|NPC's & PNPC's|
|Kal Jaris||Civilian Scientist||PNPC of Hayley Caden|
Arrow and her crew are sent on a mission to establish a trade relationship with the highly ordered, especially complex, and very easily offended Gentii after more than four months of formalities with the Federation Diplomatic Corps. All seems to finally be a seemingly straightforward (if delicate) mission, until chaos strikes the crew...
The Arrow is tasked with securing a trade relationship with the complex and highly-strung Gentii species. Their sector is a key strategic point in the Alpha Isles and Starfleet wants peace with them in order to secure travel rights and trade within the Isles. Ensign Alvarez - after doing her homework on the species - discovers they were once a race of nomads, and have a tradition called bairiri - where tribes would gather and honour each other with art and dance. She suggests the Arrow do this to bolster their relationship with the Gentii. When the ship arrives in orbit of the planet, the Gentii are silent and the Arrow is scanned by an invasive biochemical scanner from a little probe which intercepted the ship. The Senior Staff - as well as the whole ships crew - fall unconscious, and when they wake, things are not as they seem...
The crew of the Arrow find themselves 'Body-Swapped' - their personalities inhabiting the bodies of their crewmates. Amid the natural confusion and embarrassment, the Gentii still await their audience. Beaming aboard are Fentane Renswi - Chief Delegate - and Enzo Dentak - First Undersecretary of the Interior, who is aware of the mishap with the probe and seems to have a subtle plan to gauge whether the Starfleet crew will be open and honest about the accident, and therefore secure the Gentii trust.
The Gentii custom demands a Bairiri, and Maria Alvarez (in the body of Collins) suggests they go ahead with the tradition or lose face, and the crew of the Arrow must quickly discover if they have any kind of musical or performance skills in their temporary bodies. Lieutenant Rodan can play the saxophone, but quickly learns that that particular skill has not transferred with him to the body of Commander Serinus. Collins does his best to dance in the body of Maria Alvarez, but to no avail. With time running out they must patch together some kind of performance for the visiting delegates. Meanwhile, Undersecretary Dentak is busy ruffling feathers and getting on everyone's nerves with his endless observations about the crew, combined with probing questions. Waters - in the guise of Captain Shayne - is beginning to lose her patience with the 'impartial observer'... As the Bairiri gets underway, Dentak pushes Waters too far, and a confrontation occurs in which the Undersecretary admits to knowing about the personality swap, and accuses Starfleet of being charlatans. Waters, in turn, declares Dentak to be untrustworthy and tries to appeal to Renswi's better nature. As the argument continues, Rodan fall into unconsciousness. The crew begin experiencing nightmares/memories connected to the new bodies they are in. Dark tales, long repressed memories and twisted recollections plague the crew as their own minds start to return. After the nightmares end, Captain Shayne asks the Gentii to use their probe to reverse the personality-swap, and things go back to normal.
- Please Let This Be A Normal Field Trip - 239806.09 - Captain Shayne delivers the mission parameters to the crew.
- Pictures at an Exhibition - 239806.09 - Ensign Alvarez proposes the Bairiri.
- Is This Covered By Starfleet Medical? - 239809.14 - Captain Shayne discovers his consciousness is an unlikely new place...
- Preparations - 239806.16 - Delegate Fentane Renswi of the Gentii wants more information on Arrow's crew.
- The Devil is in the Detail - 239806.25 - Undersecretary Dentak beams aboard, curious as to whether the crew will admit to their Body-Swap...
- Gym Class Heroes - 239807.06 - Collins gets the Bairiri officially underway, with underwhelming aplomb...
- Cold Stop - 239807.07 - Lt. Waters has had enough of Undersecretary Dentak.
- Maz Rodan and the Big Mean Dream Machine - 239807.12 - The first to fall unconscious, Maz experiences a memory from Serinus' teenage years, before being summoned before the Faceless Trill Symbiosis Commission.
- The Damned Void, Part I, The Damned Void, Part II, The Damned Void, Part III - 239807.13 - The Body-Swap pushes Shayne to almost self-destructive ends...
- Where is my Mind(s)? - 239807.14 - Collins experiences the side-effects of the Gentii Body-Swap
- Quentaria Alvarins - Lady of Wind and Fire, Quentaria Alvarins - The Blood-Brain Barrier, Quentaria Alvarins - Fear is the Mindkiller, Quentaria Alvarins - And Then There Was One, Quentaria Alvarins - The Nightmare is Ending (JP) - Alvarez begins seeing visions from her/Collins past...