|Crew of Starbase 118|
- Full Name: Rebecca Kennedy Falcon
- Nick Name: Rho
- Species: Human
- Birthdate: October 5th, 2364
- Birth Place: USS Freedom-A
- Age: 27 Years Old
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic Status: See Notation
- Height: 5'7"
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Length: Upper-Mid Back (Held up when on duty)
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Build: Slender
- Carriage: Depends on situation. When not rushed, will walk relaxed and pause if something interests her. If in a hurry, will cut through a crowd as quickly and safely as possible.
- Poses: When impassive, clasps hands behind her body. When curious, will tilt her head and / or raise her right eyebrow. Smiles easily and often.
- Off Duty Clothing: Dark green or black t-shirt with gray or blue jeans
- Shoes: Comfortable. Generally tied shoes.
- Tone/Voice: Mezzo-Soprano (Normally)
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Quarters: Still acquiring decorations. Currently has pictures of family and some pieces of equipment. Generally kept tidy.
- Favorite Room: Still learning SB 118. None yet selected.
- Mannerisms: Open. Tends to trust first and question later.
- Physical Limitaations: Few real limitations. Most generally self-imposed.
- Temperment: Calm by default.
- Habits: Tries to get along with those around her, explaining as needed. Doesn't try to justify her actions, but she will defend them.
Rho tends to be calm, open, honest, and trusting to a fault. Some would claim she hasn't gained enough experience to be cynical, but she feels she'd rather remain her normal friendly self then suspect everyone around her all the time. When on duty she leans a bit more towards being professional and keeping her mind on the job at hand, but she is still friendly to those around her. Off duty, she is approachable to give assistance or just to talk. She gives some of her trust easily, but it can take some time to gain her absolute trust. However, once one has her absolute trust it is very difficult to loose it. If it is lost, it is very difficult to regain. If she is certain she is right, she will stand to her opinion. However, if shown evidence to the contrary she will admit she is wrong.
Hobbies and Passtimes
- Penny Whistle - Moderate Experience
- Guitar - Beginner
- Singing - Moderate Experience
Likes and Dislikes
- New Experiences
- Good Friends
- Bigots and hypocrates
Ambitions and Goals
Thus far, Rho has managed to meet the goals she's set for herself. At this point, her main goal is to continue a successful Starfleet career and be of use to those around her.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Rho tries to not be a prideful individual. She may use her full range of abilities, but tries to pass it off as her just doing her job rather then boast. In the end, she feels she's had a good day if she makes it through with herself and her colleages intact and ready to face the next challange. She tends to take a lot onto herself, feeling that as she has these capabilities she should be able to protect those around her. When people near her are injured she often blames herself, even when it's noted there was nothing she could do otherwise.
She does feel proud at how well she has done so far. Her early years, the sacrifice of her disk, joining Starfleet on her own merits, and not getting killed on her first mission. Maybe not a real achievement, but it works for her.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Captain Robert Falcon, CO USS Yorktown
- Mother: Commander Jiana (Kennedy) Falcon, XO/Helm USS Yorktown
- Brother: James Falcon, Captain, Freighter S.S. Nova
- Sister: Commander Alice Falcon, CO USS Lexington
- Twin Sister: Lieutenant JG Kaitlyn Falcon, H/C/O USS Vigilant
- Adopted Niece: Nichole Falcon, Pilot, Freighter S.S. Nova
- Currently Under Revision
- Date of Graduation from Academy: February 10th, 2384
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Current Assignment: Starbase 118
- Duty Post: Chief Engineering Officer
Starfleet Assessments and Records
Rho Falcon has a name to live up to. Her grandfather, Robert, served with distinction during the Dominion War, and her mother, Alice, continues to have a good record. The technology she brings to the table can make the difference in a critical situation. This, however, presents a problem. Her mother and grandfather have taught her not to rely on her technology, saying that her mind is the strongest tool she has and is least likely to break. At the same time, she will go to no end to protect those around her. That makes it likely she would sacrifice herself to save her crew, even before considering other options if it seems the most expedient way of accomplishing the task. It's not that she has a death wish. It's more that if someone has to be injured she would much rather take it on herself then allow someone else to. Experience may limit this risk, but only time will tell.
The characters of the Falcon family were previously of a custom android race. They have been changed to humans, with their overall plotline mostly the same but modified accordingly, to be more in line with how the UFOP group has evolved over the years. Contact Kaitlyn's writer if you have any questions.