The sim format used on the USS Excalibur-A is the one, mostly, learned at the Academy, detailed in Tutorial 1, and continued in the other tutorials. The modifications we employ include
- Include TBC at the end of a sim if there is expected to be a continuation of the scene. There is always a continuation as this is an ongoing story.
- Include TAG at the end of a sim if there are tags for other players.
|The most common ending to a sim will be TAG/TBC.
- Try your best to remove formatting from the body of the sim, from location tag to the ending - including bolding, italics, and others.
- If you wish to use formatting in your signature, please feel to do so.
- Split really long sims into multiple parts and label them as such.
- Include JP in the subject line of any Joint Posts.
- Include BACKSIM in the subject line of any sims that occur in the past and do not advance the story.
- Be sure to include MSNPC, NPC, PNPC or any other qualifiers for characters on the subject line.
- JP: Cmdr Oddas & PNPC Lt. Cmdr Han: A Difficult Decision
- BACKSIM: MSNPC Cmdr Stelak: Something Wierd this Way Comes
- Fleet Captain Kali Nicholotti: Do Not Go Gently