|Date of Birth
||Mak'ala City, Trill
Emilia ‘Princess’ Krugol is currently serving as an escort aboard the Skarbek. A once innocent and starry eyed starfleet officer, now, alongside her crew and her favourite phaser; Emilia fights ruthlessly and persistently for the Maquis cause. Always seems to enjoy the adrenaline of a fight a little too much.
- Height: 1.70m (5'7")
- Build: Slim build
- Hair colour: Brown
- Eye colour: Green
- Hair length: Down to her middle back
- Skin Tone: Light, fair skin
- Birthmarks/Scars: A scar that runs down her back
- Handedness: Right handed
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Reading Emilia enjoys the odd book when she gets a moment to herself, the company of a good book is always reassuring in your solitude. Emilia typically likes romance, and fantasy novels
- Knitting While she went off the radar, Emilia took up knitting as a pastime, it was one of the few things Emilia had left to remind herself of what she left behind, and what she fought for in the Maquis.
Likes and Dislikes
- Likes: Sweet smells and tastes, the feeling of adrenaline, bright colours, sweet foods, quiet places
- Dislikes: The smell of rotting flesh, very dark areas, unnecessary killing, loud places, loud people, watching others suffer
- Marital Status: Single
- Number of children: None
- Father: Nurvol Res
- Mother: Miraah Res
- Siblings: Alu and Bisreel Res (sisters)
Emilia served in starfleet for a numbered amount of years as a security officer. Eventually, after finding out about the suffering of countless federation citizens, she commandeered a runabout, using her knowledge of federation ship layouts and weapons, she thwarted their attempts to stop her from crossing into the Demilitarized Zone. Until she crossed over, Emilia remained off the radar for several months, cutting off contact with any federation citizen, including her family.
Emilia made several supply runs to the Maquis, smuggling over multiple crates of medical supplies and rations, until eventually being cornered by a Cardassian patrol. Barely managing to escape by the width of a hair, Emilia hid in a nearby nebula, her ship heavily damaged, until she could formulate a plan to make her way to a Maquis haven; Outpost Schulman. After almost two weeks of drifting in that gaseous hell, dodging patrol after patrol, Emilia was rescued by the crew of the Skarbek. Now with no place to go, Emilia dedicates herself to helping the Maquis cause, to fight against the brutality of the Cardassian Union until she can find a way home.