|StarBase 118 Ops|
Ensign Egil Renot is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the StarBase 118 Ops.
- Eyes: Green
- Build: Working muscular
- Height: 6'2" (1.87 m)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86.1kg)
- Hair Colour: Light brown with blonde streaks
- Length of Hair: Short and kept off the ears, often combed and styled back.
- Eyes: Green. Appear to glow in darker settings. Often squinting in bright light.
- Skin: Pale, slightly weathered
- Build: Broad, working muscle. He isn't overly toned, but he is evidently fit and strong.
- Face: Angular jaw, sharp cheekbones, neatly trimmed beard
- Mouth: Shy smile or an anxious frown.
- Arms: Quite toned and muscular.
- Legs: Long and toned.
- Notable marks: Keen eyes could possibly spot a faint scar spanning across both lips on his right side, likely why he keeps a beard.
- Carriage: Laid back and confident. Can be quite flamboyant when he isn't serious.
- Poses: Can never sit in a chair properly; either has to cross his legs, sit on one, or sit in it any way but normal. When sitting at a desk or table, he slouches to one side and rests his head in his hand. Stands with his hands on his hips.
- Voice: Rich, Baritone voice with darker notes. He has been told by many Humans his voice sounds like an old Terran singer called David Bowie.
- Appearance: Egil is rather tall and broad with a muscular build. He almost constantly looks disheveled from crawling around in Jefferies tubes or having his head constantly in control panels. Egil is often squinting in brighter enviroments, too stubborn and vain to wear protective lenses.
- Off Duty Appearance: Contrary to his rather grungy, rugged on duty clothing and attire, he prefers light, flowy clothes in pastel colours and floral prints when off duty.
- Handedness: Ambidexterous.
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- Quarters: Rather plain and practical. He has various engineering manuals and tech magazines strewn about carelessly. He is slowly starting to collected potted plants, desperate for a bit of nature and greenery.
- Workplace: He describes it as an organised mess. Everything is where he knows it and is often laid out where he can easily grab it.
- Favorite Drink: Kievlan Coffee.
- Favorite Food: Egil finds most foods except heavily spiced or spicy foods to be bland. He adds hotsauce or peppers to things when he can. He quite enjoys curries, the hotter the better.
- Habits: He talks a lot to inanimate objects. He gets highly distracted by shiny objects or things that make noise.
- Mannerisms: Egil can get quite anxious around new people and stumble over his words often. He tends to pull on one of his ears when tired or anxious.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Egil is rather spiritual, believing in the connectedness of all organic life forms. He believes in spirits and finds something profoundly spiritual in the stars.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Despite being anxious, it won't take a lot of convincing to make Egil show off his Flamenco dancing he picked up while on Earth. He wants to pursue other types of dance. He likes performing. He quite enjoys gardening too.
- Likes: Spicy food, dancing, stars, gardening, 1980s Earth music, his work, pretty clothing.
- Dislikes: Being thrust into social situations, being unable to be himself, restrictive rules
- Ambitions and Goals: Discover himself and live life to the fullest. Explore the stars.
- Achievements in Life: Surviving being exiled from his planet, which is normally a death sentence. Becoming a Starfleet officer.
- Disappointments in Life: He wishes he had deviated and gotten exiled sooner when he was younger and had more years to explore.
- Temperament: Egil is rather quiet and shy when he first meets people. When he is more comfortable, he is brought out of his shell and can be rather loud and flamboyant. He can be quite personable and friendly. He can sometimes try a little too hard to make people like him.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): He displays severe trust issues when someone wants to become more than acquaintences. If someone gets past that barrier, he gets attached way too quickly and can be described as overly clingy. He is a bit afraid of new technology till he learns how it works.
- Physical Limitations: Bright lighting can be quite painful and negatively impact his eyesight. Too much exposure to sun or bright light gives him horrible, debilitating migraines that can leave him bed ridden for at least a day if he isn't careful.
- Strengths: Can be described as an engineering manual on legs. Egil can think of outside the box solutions on the spot quite easily.
- Weaknesses: Anxious and distrusting to a fault. He can get irritated if things aren't happening in a timely manner.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History