|StarBase 118 Ops|
|Birthplace||South Carolina, Earth|
Ensign Egil Renot is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the Template:StarBase 118 Ops.
- Eyes: Green
- Build: Working muscular
- Height: 6'2" (1.87 m)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86.1kg)
- Hair Colour: Light brown with blonde streaks
- Length of Hair: Short and kept off the ears, often combed and styled back.
- Eyes: Green. Appear to glow in darker settings. Often squinting in bright light.
- Skin: Pale, slightly weathered
- Build: Broad, working muscle. He isn't overly toned, but he is evidently fit and strong.
- Face: Angular jaw, sharp cheekbones, neatly trimmed beard
- Mouth: Shy smile or an anxious frown.
- Arms: Quite toned and muscular.
- Legs: Long and toned.
- Notable marks: Keen eyes could possibly spot a faint scar spanning across both lips on his right side, likely why he keeps a beard.
- Carriage: Laid back and confident. Can be quite flamboyant when he isn't serious.
- Poses: Can never sit in a chair properly; either has to cross his legs, sit on one, or sit in it any way but normal. When sitting at a desk or table, he slouches to one side and rests his head in his hand. Stands with his hands on his hips.
- 'Voice: Rich, Baritone voice with darker notes. He has been told by many Humans his voice sounds like an old Terran singer called David Bowie.
- Appearance: Egil is rather tall and broad with a muscular build. He almost constantly looks disheveled from crawling around in Jefferies tubes or having his head constantly in control panels. Egil is often squinting in brighter enviroments, too stubborn and vain to wear protective lenses.
- Off Duty Appearance: Contrary to his rather grungy, rugged on duty clothing and attire, he prefers light, flowy clothes in pastel colours and floral prints when off duty.
- Handedness: Ambidexterous.
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History