|Birthplace||San Francisco Bay Area on Earth|
Ensign Eden Redstone is currently serving as an Intel Officer aboard the USS Constitution-B.
- Height: 5'7"
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Blue/Gray
- Mother: T'Reyn of Vulcan (deceased)
- Grandmother: Katherine Redstone (deceased)
- Father: William Redstone (deceased)
- Grandfather (Paternal): Max Redstone
- Grandfather (Maternal): Sitak
- Siblings: None
She is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, weapons training, and foreign languages (most notably, Vulcan, Romulan, Federation Standard, some Ferengi and Klingon), gymnastics, and disguises. She has a fully integrated eidetic memory. Eden is active, a life long athlete, who prefers sports with a touch of danger.
Eden has Vulcan physiology with fully integrated human emotions. Eden tends to live in the moment. Given her career and her preference for sports with a touch of danger (extreme sports), she has never thought of herself as the settle down and raise a lot of kids type though she has considered the notion, now and again. Being in tune with her human side means that she does not embrace Vulcan logic and discipline -- and, while Vulcans don't argue per se, it is clear that most of the Vulcans she knows do not 'approve' of her life choices.
She is not a scientist nor does she want to be. She would much rather kick down the door than spend two days cracking the programming code for the lock mechanism. She's the one who would take the dare to stay alone in the haunted house overnight. If she fears anything, its waking up and being 80, realizing she's had a life half-lived. She always said that she doesn't want to settle down and marry, raise kids, and watch others go out there, take chances, do things.
She needs to go, to be there. In fact, she fears not being there when she's needed. She can be stubborn and she has a quick temper. She is uncomfortable on Vulcan because she sees the undercurrents and nuances that non-Vulcans miss and has not been back since she entered the Academy.
- 237706.01: Cadet Cruise
- 238506.19: Assigned to Starbase 118-OPS
- 238511.14: Wounded in a kidnapping attempt on the base
- 238603.10: Assigned to an undercover mission on Proenock. Posing as locals, the away team is ordered to recover downed shuttlepods and protect the secrets of Federation technology at all costs. During the mission it is found that the Captain of the marooned crew has supplied weapons to the Proenokians. Redstone is instrumental in capturing the Captain while the team destroys the Federation technology before the Proenok civilization can be further contaminated. Meanwhile, in orbit, the Discovery is attacked by the M5 computer, which the crew learns was the cause of the marooned Proenokian crew. Captain Nekkar is critically injured and slips into a coma.
- 238611.30: Captured and tortured by the serial killer, Zero, who forced her to watch the murder of one young woman and the torture of another. The crew is stalked by a shape-shifting serial killer named Zero. Zero impersonates a member of the crew and Eden, thinking that Zero is someone she knows, relaxes her guard and is captured. During her imprisonment, she is forced to watch the torture and murder of another member of the crew. Zero is eventually captured and turned over to authorities for trial and imprisonment.
- Resulting from a transporter accident, the crew is hurled into a medieval setting on Camelot and their memories erased. The theme park is meant as a place for recreation for the locals and once the accident is discovered, the away team is retrieved. Eden does not fully remember who she is; suffers memory storms and is not doing well. She is placed on indefinite medical leave until the issue is resolved.
- 239208.14: Eden is cleared for active duty and goes before a board. There are still patches of memory missing and it is thought she might never recover those; however, she is determined to be fit for duty. The final determination is that she should 'start over' and she is enrolled in Starfleet Academy.
- 239209.05: Returns to Starfleet Academy, More and more of her memory resurfaces
- 239610.01: Eden graduates at the top of her class
- 239610.03: Assigned to the USS Constitution-B, Intelligence
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||237706.01||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Security|
|Ensign||238506.19 - ?||Template:Starbase 118||Security|
|Ensign||239610.03 - Presend||USS Constitution-B||Intelligence Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History