Earl Ardunas Sethaz
- Full Name: Earl Ardunas Sethaz
- Race: Caraadian
- DoB: 234202.26
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: On his home world of Beruna
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Hair: Short black but mostly turning gray
- Eyes: Blue
- Build: Stocky
- Identifying Marks: N/A
- Clothing: Expensive robes that reflect his position, office and title.
- Voice: Strong, well modulated with clear, precise speech patterns.
- Handedness: left
He is a stocky individual who radiates personality and confidence. His very presence seems to command the attention of those around him and his intelligence is one of his greatest assets.
Qualifications and Specialties
He is fully qualified as an Ambassador, however he seems to spend more time dealing with difficult and often impossible seeming situations. In fact that seems to be his specialty and he has a reputation for solving them. He also has a reputation as an individual who can be completely ruthless to his enemies and will do what ever it takes to accomplish his job.
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: Dunaras Root tea
- Favorite Food: Devronian Apearians
- Music Tastes: He has no preference.
- Religious Beliefs: He does not seem to have any personal beliefs.
- Caraadian (Fluent, including all sub-dialects)
- Valcarian, Waleth, Rylan, Naylar (Fluent)
- Numerous minor species (Basic)
In 229411.28 one of the minor houses aligned with House Beruna of the Caraadian Empire defected, transferring their loyalty and control of the colony and the space port to the Valcarians. Due to the placement of their current military forces the Caraadian government thought that calling in a neutral 3rd party might buy them the time needed to reclaim the system. As a result the crew of the USS Atlantis, a Federation starship was allowed to enter the system and involve themselves in the power struggle.
Earl Ardunas Sethaz managed to use the delaying tactic to his advantage and masterminded the expulsion of all of the Valcarian forces with little damage to the colony and the space port.