The sim format used on the Eagle is the one, mostly, learned at the Academy, detailed in Tutorial 1, and continued in the other tutorials. The modifications we employ include
- Include TBC at the end of a sim if there is expected to be a continuation of the scene.
- Include TAG at the end of a sim if there are tags for other players.
- Include NT at the end of the sim if there are no other tags for other players.
- Include END at the end of the sim if a scene is considered finished.
|The most common ending to a sim will be TAG/TBC, but END, TBC/NT or NT are all perfectly acceptable endings.
- Try your best to remove formatting from the body of the sim, from location tag to the ending - including bolding, italics, and others.
- If you wish to use formatting in your signature, please feel to do so.
- Split really long sims input multiple parts and label them as such.
- Include JP in the subject line of any Joint Posts.
|JP: Cmdr Oddas & Lt. Cmdr Han: A Difficult Decision