Dylan Reynolds is the son of Quinn Reynolds. She first took guardianship of him when biological mother, Tori Ely, became too unwell to care for her son. As it became clear Tori's health was not improving, it became a formal adoption.
|Full Name||Dylan Ely Reynolds|
|Date of Birth||November 10|
- Height: Average
- Build: Average
- Hair Colour: Brown
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Average
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Earth casual
- Handedness: Left-handed
Dylan is a relatively quiet child who is already displaying signs that he has inherited his biological mother's remarkable intelligence. Bright and curious, he absorbs information like a sponge and loves to seek out knowledge on his own.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Music: Much like his mother, he enjoys both playing and listening to music. His instrument of choice is the viola, though he dabbles with the piano as well.
- Oceans and Seas: Dylan has an enduring fascination with all things aquatic; devouring books on the subject, enjoying holodeck programs and visiting museums and aquariums. When it comes to swims, dives and boat trips, he's usually accompanied by another family member, often either his grandfather or soon-to-be step-father.
- Mother: Quinn Reynolds, whom he calls "Nono"
- Step-Father: Walter Brunsig
- Biological Mother: Tori Ely (Haliian)
- Biological Father: Unknown (Human)
- Number of siblings: One
- Sister: Amelia Reynolds
- Age 0: Born full-term, with no complications. His mother, Tori Ely, asks Quinn Reynolds to be his guardian, should anything happen to her. Tori does not disclose who Dylan's father is.
- Age 3 months: Tori begs Quinn to take legal guardianship of Dylan as she struggles to cope with raising him. A short time later, Tori is admitted to one of the Starbase's health facilities for treatment.
- Age 2: When a scheduled meeting shows that Tori does not recognise Dylan as her own son, it is recommended to Quinn that she consider adoption if Tori's health does not improve.
- Age 3: The adoption process is formally completed and Quinn is now legally considered Dylan's mother.