Duronis Political Geography

From 118Wiki
Revision as of 17:22, 22 December 2005 by Varaan (talk | contribs) (added entry/moved info)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Duronis II
The People: Laudeans | Laudean Government | Laudean Fielding
Duronis System: Luxis system | Duronis II | Planetary Data | Stellar Cartography
Geography: Map of Duronis II | Map - Time Zones | Map - Tectonic Plates | Physical Geography | Political Geography
Environmental: Flora and Fauna
Federation Embassy: Embassy of Duronis II | Embassy Crew | Characters

Political Geography

The land masses of Duronis II are divided into Provinces -each with its own Governor. (Formerly these were Kingdoms with Monarchs.) Each Province is also divided into political regions.


Seven provinces/kingdoms divide approximately 98% of the Tilhon landmass. The remaining 2% exists as unclaimed or uninhabitable lands, such as the northernmost tundra.