|Position||Security and Tactical Officer|
|Birthplace||Hilo Hawaii, Earth|
- Name: Drax
- Race: Klingon/Human Hybrid
- Date of Birth: 236404.20
- Place of Birth: Hilo, Hawaii-Earth
- Age: 28
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: See T0
- Height: 6'6
- Weight: 292 lbs
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Shoulder Length
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Bronzed Tan
- Birthmarks, Scars: Little scar on upper/outside right arm
- Build: Muscular, Barrel Chested
- Face: Smoother than average Klingon forehead ridges.
- Eyes: Average
- Mouth: Average
- Arms: Muscular, with a little longer than average length.
- Legs: Muscular, with average height
- Carriage: He walks very upright and proper. When he stands he does the same. His back straight and his chest out.
- Voice: Deep. Most of the time he has a serious tone. Making it harder to tell when he is joking or not.
- Handedness: Right
- Favorite Room:
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Ambitions and Goals:
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):
- Physical Limitations:
- Marital Status: Single
- Siblings: Michael Garthe Human (30)
Drax is the only child between Kraage and Savannah Garthe. His parents met when Kraage was working on a cargo ship and it was on earth. Kraage was not the typical Klingon when it came to beliefs and behavior. His attitude was mild, but he had a drinking problem. When Drax was first born Kraage cleaned up his act and relocated to earth. After a year and a half he started back with his old ways. Finally when Drax was three his father left the family with no notice and disappeared. He has not been heard from since.
Being a single mother raising a part Klingon child through adolescence was not easy. She met a man named Jack and fell in love. Jack had a son from a previous marriage, Michael. While Jack and Savannah never seemed to argue the same could not be said about Michael and Drax. They fought a lot when they were young and as they grew older they would just try and avoid each other. Michael was the "golden child" in school, while Drax was an outcast. Drax had very few friends and the ones he would have would end up moving away. He spent most of his time in solitude. He would read on Klingon society and how things were.
He felt Klingon more than anything. He wanted the travel to the Klingon Homeworld, but never actually did it. Drax felt being half Human he would be looked down at among full blooded Klingons. After a couple years of just basically doing nothing he decided to apply to Starfleet Academy. He was accepted and he began a new chapter in his life.
- Date Graduated from Academy:
- Current Rank:
- Current Assignment: Vessel/base/etc.
- Duty Post:
Awards & Commendations
- The Order of StarFleet Merit and Achievement 1: Date awarded.