Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ensign Dranzer Damaer, a Cardassian, is currently the counsellor aboard the USS Victory.
- Full Name:: Dranzer Korinas Damaer
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Race: Cardassian
- Date of Birth: 236207.08
- Place of Birth: Cardassia Prime
- Age: 26
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5 foot 10 inches
- Weight: 154 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Shoulder length
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Grey
- Birthmarks, Scars: Small scar on her right cheek, a legacy of her time aboard the Tiberius Nor.
- Build: Slim but strong
- Poses: Typically found leaning against a wall watching what is happening around her.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Smart and casual, she favours black over all other colours.
- Voice: On the deeper side of the female scale.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous, but favours the right hand side.
- Quarters: Currently unknown
- Favorite Room: Most likely her office, or whichever location gives her the best view of space.
- Habits: Watching the crew!
- Mannerisms: Currently unknown.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Studying the crew, researching terraforming, checking up on Cardassia's recovery.
- Speaking to her mother.
- Finding out how the latest terraforming projects are going.
- And spending time with the crew, even if she is normally fairly quiet around them!
- Working out in the gym to perfect her hand-to-hand combat techniques in case she has to fight off anymore Klingons!
- The cold!
- Ambitions and Goals: To one day Captain her own ship like her father does. She also really wants to make her father proud of her.
- Achievements in Life: Possibly being the first Cardassian to graduate Starfleet academy.
- Disappointments in Life: Disappointing her father by choosing to join Starfleet instead of continuing to serve on the Tiberius Nor.
- Temperment: Quiet and thoughtful, but easy to anger.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): She does not like crowds or big social events, but can normally work past these when it is required of her.
- Physical Limitations: Doesn't function at her best when in cold environments.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Revok Damaer (see Damaer, Revok)
- Mother: Korinas Damaer
- Brother: Korant Revok Damaer
- 236207.08: Dranzer was born to Korinas and Revok Damaer. She is their second child.
- 2366: Dranzer began her mental training. She was a fast learner, appearing to be able to absorb anything to do with the mind.
- 2368-2372: Dranzer undertakes her primary school training, and it was formally recognised that she had an aptitude for science, geology and psychology.
- 2372: In a massive family celebration Dranzer comes of age, and as is expected hands over a molar to the state for identification.
- 2372-2381: Dranzer completes her secondary education within the Ba'dorah Military Academy as per her father's wishes. Holding her own against the male students, and despite the disruption of the Dominion War, Dranzer graduates as top middle of her class. Her father is pleased and decides that she should continue to pursue a military career.
- 2382: Dranzer joins her father aboard the Tiberius Nor to complete her compulsory military service, and also to get more experience of the world her father wishes her to join. Despite the distinct lack of exploration, Dranzer comes to rather enjoy serving aboard the Nor.
- 238312.30: The Tiberius Nor is involved in a vicious battle with a Klingon Bird of Prey, and is close to being destroyed. While she is only left mildly physically scarred by her encounter with the Klingons, seeing death first hand causes her to question a military career, and with the backing of her mother she leaves the military and returns to a study of science. Her father is disappointed but doesn't question the decision too highly since Dranzer always appeared destined to follow a scientific career like her mother.
- 2383: Encouraged by her mother, Dranzer takes part in a terraforming mission with professor Harry Stephens of the Federation. While working with him she grows interested in the Federation and begins to see it as something more than just an enemy of the Cardassian Union! Impressed by her open minded nature, and no doubt encouraged by her mother, Harry suggests that Dranzer might like to experience life aboard a Federation vessel. While uncertain at first, Dranzer agrees.
- 2384: Thanks to Harry Stephens Dranzer is placed on-board the USS Endeavour, a ship which is orbiting Cardassia to try and help repair the damage caused by the Dominion. The Captain of the vessel, Magnus James, finds her presence on the ship curious at first, but comes to respect her quick mind and vast stores of knowledge. While not as blood thirsty as her father Dranzer also sees quite far ahead militarily, and proves to be an asset to the crew who avoid several near misses with Cardassian vessels looking to leave their mark against the Federation. While serving on the Endeavour Dranzer grows close to the ship's counsellor, a Terran woman called Katrina Erikson, and the two become good friends. It is during this time that Dranzer decides that she would quite like to become a counsellor aboard a Federation vessel. After discussing her feelings in depth with both Katrina, and her mother, Dranzer nervously approached Magnus and asked him to recommend her to the Academy. After taking some advice from the rest of the crew he agrees, and a month later she leaves to enrol in Starfleet Academy.
- 2385-Present: Dranzer enters and studies in Starfleet Academy. With her Cardassian education she absorbs information easily, and becomes an ace during tests. Her social skills though are lacking, and while she gets on smiling terms with most of the other students, she doesn't form any close friendships. Instead she spends her spare time chatting to either her mum or Katrina, or practising her fighting techniques in the gym.
- 238801.31: After passing the final year simulation test, Dranzer is allowed to graduate the academy.
- 238802.01: Dranzer is assigned the USS Victory as its counsellor.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238802.01
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Victory
- Duty Post: Counsellor
- 238802.01: Became Ensign on the USS Victory