- Quadrant: Beta
- Location: Kalandra Sector (coordinates B24-0002-1300)
- Proper Name: Devron system (Named after Lord Devron Beruna who established the first colony)
- Stars: a (Single) class G (Yellow) star star
- Distance from Star: its orbit is approximately 104 million km
- Companions: it is the 3rd of 6 planets in this system
- Moons: it has 3 moons
- Proper Name: Devron
- Diameter: 18,438 km (11,457 miles)
- Gravity: 0.92 standard gravity with a density of 3.5
- Axial Tilt: 0.62% no appreciable tilt and no seasonal effects
- Orbital Period: 678.2 days
- Rotational Period: 22.7 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 58%
- Atmosphere: 1.04% is a standard pressure with 70% nitrogen, 26% oxygen, 4% trace chemicals
- Climate: Tropical zones cover all areas with the exception of high altitude regions and the
extreme polar latitudes. Ocean currents are warm, contributing to the heavy amount of precipitation across the entire surface.
- Terrain: Numerous rain forests, jungles and small swamps with rolling hills, occasional small mountains and rough, rocky hills.
- Population: About 55 thousand
Lord Devron Beruna founded the colony in ???. In the beginning it was primarily just a primitive mining colony but as it developed and expanded it grew. Now it is a major exporter of refined metals, fruit and other valued commodities.
In ??? one of the minor houses aligned with House Beruan of the Caraadian Empire had defected, transferring their loyalty and control of the colony and the space port to the Valcarians. Due to the placement of their current military forces the government thought that calling in a neutral 3rd party might buy them the time needed to reclaim the system. As a result the crew of the USS Atlantis, a Federation starship was allowed to enter the system and involve themselves in the power struggle.
This planet and the system are part of the Caraadian Empire, controlled and governed by House Beruna.
In ??? one of the minor houses aligned with House Beruna defected to the Valcarian Imperial Republic turning over control of the colony and the space port to them.
Devron has an over abundance of industrial metals, (Both light and heavy) which was the original reason for the Caraadians to establish a colony on this planet. As for other types of resources there are some crystals (Dilithium included but not a major resource) and gems with the quality ranging from sub-standard to excellent, no rare metals, and there does not seem to be any radioactives.
Several noble and Merchant houses call the planet home along with a large settlement of commoners who dwell around the planet's busy space port. A space tether connects the ground spaceport to a busy orbital starport for shipping vessels unable to land.
Federation Intelligence Files
On ??? the crew of the USS Atlantis visited the planet to act as diplomatic mediators due to the fact that the Valcarian Imperial Republic had taken control of both the colony and the space port. One of the minor houses aligned with House Beruan of the Caraadian Empire had defected, transferring their loyalty and control of the colony and the space port to the Valcarians.