Wilde, Danny (mirror)
- This article pertains to a subject of the mirror universe.
Duy Danny Wilde is the Mirror Universe counterpart to Danny Wilde. He was a Klingon Intelligence Operative and was killed when Station 2743 exploded.
- Full Name: Danny Wilde
- Race: Genetically engineered Klingon/Human Hybrid
- Rank: Duy (Klingon for Agent)
- Affiliation: The Alliance - Klingon Regent
- Date of Birth: 235602.14
- Place of Birth: London, Earth, Sol System.
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic Status: 0
- Status: Deceased
- Date of Death: 238007.20
- Place of Death: Station 2743
- Cause of Death: Explosion
- Height: 6' 2"
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Hair Colour: Light Brown
- Hair Length: Shoulder length; Klingon style.
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Scars/Distinguishing Marks: Typical battle scars. None of note.
- Accent: Typical Klingon
- Handedness: Left
In the Mirror Universe where the Klingon/Cardassian Alliance exists, Danny Wilde was born into slavery in the Sol system. He and his sister was soon orphened when his parents were killed in a slaves revolt. A Klingon overseer took pity on them, and with the permission of B'Elanna Torres - Sol's own Klingon/Human half-breed Intendant - they were raised on Q'onos instead. Quickly adapting to his new Klingon heritage, Danny quickly immersed himself in Klingon culture and trained as a warrior by the age of 16. By that age he had already undergone genetic manipulation to make himself half Klingon and was accepted into the Klingon Intelligence Service shortly after. He quickly learned to despise all Terrans and made an excellent assassin in the KIS. He was sent to Station 2743 to assassinate Agent Alana Lor Gulok of the Obsidian Order for High Treason. Captured by Lt.Colonel Veronica Sumners, he bargained for his freedom and agreed to track down the invaders from the Other Side. After tracking and battling his Mirror Counterpart, Lieutenant Danny Wilde, he was ultimately killed when Station 2743 exploded.
- He noted that his sister, Governess Amber Wilde, was Head of the Klingon Imperial Execution Facility on Qo'noS, and was famous for having a wrath far more despicable than his. It is assumed she is safe and well.