|Crew of the USS Constitution-B|
- Full Name: Paul Daniels
- Race: Human
- Date of Birth: 2353205
- Place of Birth: Earth
- Age: 38
- Gender: Male
- Height: 201 cm (6'7")
- Weight: 93 KG
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Birthmarks, Scars: none
- Build: Slight overweight
- Face: Oval
- Marks: Dragon tattoo on the left shoulder.
- Voice: Low bass
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Deck 3, USS Constitution
- Favorite Room: Bedroom
- Habits: Loves a good whisky
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: not religious.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Living the good life, tending parties and relaxing.
- Likes: All kinds of games, alcohol.
- Dislikes: Injustice in almost every kind
- Ambitions and Goals: Doing his job the the best of his abilities
- Achievements in Life: Frontline soldier in the Siege of AR-558 during the Dominion War
- Disappointments in Life: None
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): None
- Physical Limitations: None
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: none
- Father: Thomas Daniels
- Mother: Rose van der Veer
- Siblings: Rosalie
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Current Assignment: USS Constitution
- Duty Post: Security / Tactical Officer
Paul Daniels is the oldest child of Thomas Daniels and Rose van der Veer . The Daniels family has been a naval and military family for many generations. Although the family is English by origin they left for the Netherlands during the 19th century as a result of the first world war.
Paul was born in Amsterdam in 2358. He spend most of his childhood their and became an excellent swimmer. At a young age he was asked to join a special athletic program. At the age of 12 he stopped after suffering several injuries that forced him to give up swimming on a professional level. Instead he started interest himself in sailing as it was tradition for the family to join the Navy. When he finished high school and learned sailing wasn’t a way to make a living or a career he applied to Starfleet Academy and took a test. He failed the first one and barely made it through the second.
During his training he spend most of his time analyzing all kinds of battles and decided to opt for the tactical officer training with a special interest in electronic warfare. Besides tactical classes he also voluntary joined several security programs. During the Dominion War Paul was sent to AR-588 to assist with the defense of a subspace communication array, which the Federation could use to garner massive intelligence on the Dominion's movements. Despite being outnumbered, the Federation forces managed to repel a Dominion forces on the planet, and the station remained in Starfleet hands. After the battle Starfleet dispatched a relief force and Daniels was granted leave for 3 months.
After the war he finished his training at the academy and served on board the USS Apollo as a tactical / security officer. When the Apollo was destroyed by the Borg he was give an promotion for his outstanding services during the battle and transferred to the USS Constitution-B.