Difference between revisions of "D'ciq, Askade"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Ensign '''Askade D'ciq''', a Klingon, is currently the Counselor aboard the [[USS Constitution-B]].
Ensign '''Askade D'ciq''', a Klingon , is currently the Counselor aboard the [[USS Constitution-B]].
Revision as of 02:53, 24 February 2011
|Captain Askade Meghan D'ciq|
Ensign Askade D'ciq, a Klingon female, is currently the Counselor aboard the USS Constitution-B.
- Full Name: Askade D’ciq
- Race: Klingon
- Date of Birth: 236304.07
- Place of Birth: Qo'noS
- Age: 24
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'11”
- Weight: 150
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Shoulder Length
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Skin Tone: Brownish Tone
- Birthmarks, Scars: none
- Build: Muscular
- Face: Full, but not thin.
- Eyes: middle sized
- Mouth: small
- Arms: medium build
- Legs: strong,
- Carriage: Thoughtful
- Poses: almost seductive
- Taste in Clothing: Tight and seductive
- Shoes: Comfortable
- Voice: Strong and deep
- Handedness: Right Handed
- Quarters: neat and clean – everything always in perfect order, even a collection of weapons she carries everywhere is from smallest to biggest always clean and in order
- Favorite Room: Holodeck
- Habits: Wisecraking
- Mannerisms: Sarcastic
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Stovo’kor
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Combat Training, Code of Honor, Studying the ways of medicine, and combat.
- Likes: Honor
- Dislikes: Cowardice
- Ambitions and Goals: To command a ship
- Achievements in Life: To Honor her father and mother’s heritage.
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: sarcastic, and witty
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): N/A
- Physical Limitations: N/A
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Kordrak House of T'lanak (Deceased) Adopted Father : Calvin Tracey Dale
- Mother: Kadi House of Kang (Deceased) Adopted Mother: Meghan Stardust Dale
- Siblings: N/A
Askade, was born on the homeworld, Her parents were killed in the Klingon Civil War, against the House Of Duras, the Klingon Traitor.
Hidden from the rival house, transported to earth, and rasied as an orphan. Until adopted by former Starfleet medical officer and her husband. Askade knows the ways of her homeworld, but acts with human ways. She will point out a solution to a problem. Askade is trained as a combat medic, and tactical officer. She will fight to the death, but will try to save a life before taking it. In the Academy her major was medicine, and her minor was tactical. She can handle both duties if need be. She can be very harsh, and sarcastic, but will watch what she says, and be very proper, and devoted to her duty.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238802.21
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: U.S.S. Constitution-B
- Duty Post: Counselor