- Full name: Larren Cye
- Date of birth (Age): 22
- Species: Bajoran
- Gender: Female
- Hair color: Golden blonde, length a little past her shoulders.
- Eye color: Hazel (green/gold)
- Height: 5'7
- Skin color: natural light tan
- Hair Color:
- Eye Color:
- Skin Tone:
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty):
- Quarters: Usually bare..a bed, and a few paintings. Once in a while a pet if applicable
- Favorite Room: Holodeck
- Habits: Stares sometimes ( out of curiosity )
- Mannerisms: Nothing suspicious
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Too many gods to mention at this time.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Reading. Research. Swimming. Conversation. Assisting others.
- Likes: Water. Fruits. Vegtables. Conversation. Travel. Younglings. Music. Art
- Dislikes: Alcohol. Loud Noises. Bright Light. Bad manners. Bullies.
- Ambitions and Goals: Career advancment. Department Control. Family.
- Achievements in Life: Made it into Starfleet Academy.
- Disappointments in Life: Siblings did not.
- Temperment: Well mannered. Simple attitude. Understanding.
- Mental State: Disciplined and organized mind.
- Physical Limitations: Must submerge in water every 8 hours to avoid skin from drying out. His outfits are customized to assist his Skin and body in staying moist.
- Parents: Deceased, Adopted father: Dentan Lu
- Siblings: A older brother named Laydan
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Larren was born during the Cardassian occupation. Her parents were rebels in the Resistance movement in and they taught her early on to hate the Cardassians and to help with their agenda to free Bajor from Cardassian dominance. She did small jobs like running messages and being small scale spies, and while this did endanger her life, her parents only used her if all other options were taken. Larren's family was caught; her parents were killed and she with her brother were sent to a work camp. As she grew up, she developed a deep personal hatred for the Cardassiands. She saw more horrors at the work camp, more than she had seen when her parents were alive. They remained there until the Cardassians decided to pull out. With Bajor restored, albeit in shambles. Her and Goten moved back home but what had been their home now was now hardly recognizable. They were adopted by a friend of the family, and brought to live in his home.
As soon as he was old enough, Layden joined the Bajoran military., leaving Larren to herself. She found her life meaningless without the Resistance and so turned to spirituality to heal her internal pain form her experiences, particularly the loss of her parents and the horrible living standards and abuse from the work camp. She continues to suffer from Post Traumatic Stress
When Starfleet came in, she found herself impressed with them, and grew an interest into joining. Perhaps she was a little old, but she couldn't go any further with what she wanted to accomplish on Bajor. Instead she wanted to make a difference in the universe, and Starfleet seemed to have the answers she needed, and a purpose. So she joined the Academy and sought a position in Security.
Larren is as a genuine person. She cares about other people very deeply, and would do just about anything to help them. She is very calm, grounded and intelligent. She cares a great deal about her people, but felt the need to join Starfleet in order to prevent such an atrocity on other worlds. She also is good at reading people. Not as a psychic or an empathic gift, but from body language, expressions and verbal communication. Although gentle and nurturing, she is capable of being tough and can hold her own in a fight. She knows many different hand-to-hand combat techniques but only uses them when the need arises or when she is practicing or sparring with others. She is a fair, confident fighter and offers to train people in some of her techniques.
Awards & Commendations
|NPC Listing · Embassy/USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History