- Fiancée : None
- Status: Single
- Abilities: Can restore and fix most technology
- Skin Tone Light tan
- Weight: 135 pounds
- Scars: On her back, hands and arms.
- Tattoos: One, a symble of the Resistance on the back of her neck.
- Build: Athletic
- Tone/Voice:Calm and soothing
- Presence:A peacefulness eminates from her.
- Distinguishing Features: Her Bajoran ridges and hazel eyes
- Abilities: Good hand-to-hand combat and agility
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Bajoran clothes, especially in purples, blues, brown, and black.
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Usually bare..a bed, and a few paintings of Bajoran prophets.
- Favorite Room: Engineering or Hangar bay.
- Habits: wearing her Bajoran earring.
- Mannerisms: Calm, intelligent, timid, sincere, dedicated, diplomatic, resilient, loyal.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: A belief in the Prophets.
- Likes: History, repairing/fixing technology, working alone, humming music, learning about other cultures.
- Dislikes: Hatred, cruelty to other living beings, war, confrontations, Cardassuians, PTSD.
- Ambitions and Goals: To become a Chief Engineer or a Diplomat for Bajor.
- Achievements in Life: Made it into and out of Starfleet Academy.
- Disappointments in Life: Living in work camps and losing her parents.
- Temperament: Well mannered, honest yet tactful, a steady serious worker, understanding, diplomatic.
- Mental State: She suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, but other than that, she is mentally fine.
- Physical Limitations: Although toned and agile as a hand-to-hand combat fighter, feats of strength are not her strong points.
- Abilities: Can restore and fix most technology
Larren was born during the Cardassian occupation. Her parents were rebels in the Bajoram Resistance movement and they taught her early on to hate the Cardassians, which didn’t take much effort considering how horrible Bajorans were treated. Larren's family was caught when she was 6 years old; her parents were killed and she with her brother were sent to a work camp in the Lonar provenance. As she grew up, she developed a deep personal hatred for the Cardassians.. She saw more horrors at the work camp, too much for such a young mind. She and her brother Layden remained there until the Cardassians decided to pull out when she was 11 years old. Bajor was free from the Cardassian tyranny, however, the damage done to the planet and people were horrendous. Layden and Cye went home to the Kendra provenance, but went back to Lonar to be adopted by a friend of the family. As soon as he was old enough, Layden joined the Bajoran military., leaving Larren to herself. She found her life meaningless and so decided to help Bajor recover from the Occupation. As she helped out, it became evident that she was gifted when it came to technology and making repairs. She also tried to turn to spirituality to heal her internal pain from her experiences, particularly the loss of her parents and the horrible living standards and abuse from the work camp. She continues to suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.Due to much encouragement she attended a Bajoran university to further her knowledge and skills as an engineer. She enjoying fixing things. When Starfleet came in, she found herself impressed with them, and grew an interest into joining. Perhaps she was a little old, but she couldn't go any further with what she wanted to accomplish on Bajor. Instead she wanted to make a difference in the universe, and Starfleet seemed to have the answers she needed, and a purpose. So she joined the Academy and sought a position in Engineering due to her past training.
- Marital Status Single
- Significant Other: None
- Father: Deceased
- Mother: Deceased
- Siblings: Layden (Brother)
- Children: None
- Basic Starfleet Unarmed Combat
- Basic Starfleet Weapon Combat
- Proficient with engineering
- Basic Shuttle piloting
- Eskrima fighting styles
- Making people smile
- Creative thinking
Martial Art Type:-
- Africn Stick Fighting
- Orion style
- Jeet Kune Do
- Federation Standard
- Practicing hand-to-hand combat techniques
- Holodeck programs
- Fixing things that may seem like junk and turning them into something amazing.
- Mechanic stuff
- Spending time in nature
Awards & Commendations
:Cadet years not shown|
- Stardate: 236307.28 - Entered co-ed Primary school aged 6
- Stardate: 236406.27 - Entered work camp with older brother, lost her parents in the Lonar Province work camp.
- Stardate: 236810.01 - Entered co-ed secondary school, young spy and letter carrier.
- Stardate: 236811.02 - Finished school and began being more active in community, learning she has a knack for technology and engineering.
- Stardate: 236901.15 - Took engineering classes, to help herself survive the occupation and became a regular Communications carrier.
- Stardate: 236905.24 - End of the Occupation, freed from the Work camp aged 22.
- Stardate: 236918.02 - Volunteered to assist with transitioning Bajor to post-Occupation recovery aged 23
- Stardate: 237101.05 - Helped out other Bajoran survivors with aid and support.
- Stardate: 237310.09 - Entered college at 15, more resistance underground tasks
- Stardate: 237311.09 - Became full member of the Bajoran Milita assigned to Deep Space Nine.
- Stardate: 237701.01 - Became a represenative for Bajor aged 19 and aide to Bajoran ambassador to Earth.
- Stardate: 238702.07 - Joined Starfleet Academy with a glowing reference from the Bajoran ambassador.
- Stardate: 239101.24 - Graduated from Starfleet Academy with a qualification in Engineering.
- Stardate: 239105.15 - Assigned to USS Thunder-A/Duronis II Embassy as an Engineer.
|NPC Listing · Embassy/USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History