Difference between revisions of "Colette Adrura"
(finally adding an NPC !)
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 17:22, 19 March 2013
Colette has had a shrouded history. Originally she worked for JJ Corp, but disappeared. She reappeared later on the Tiger-A and was soon arrested after blowing up a shuttle in the shuttlebay.
- Full Name: Colette Adrura
- Birthdate: 236001.01
- Age: 26
- Birth Place: Earth, France
- Current Rank: Civilian
- Current Postition: Prisoner
- Gender: Female
- Species: Terran
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Hair Length: Very long, due to not cutting it.
- Eye Color: Blue
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Scars: Despite her shattered past, none.
- Tattoos: Although unaware to her, she has a tattoo on her back. It is a symbol of hope.
- Birthmarks: On her elbow there is one shaped as a heart, a family trait.
- Build: Slim
- Tone/Voice: Average of the average Terran
- Presence: Calming and disconcerting at the same time.
- Facial Features: Wearing herself thin, she appears older than she is.
- Father: Jonas Adrura
- Mother: Estelle Drumane
- Uncle: Kevin Adrura
- Siblings: Colette Adrura
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Colette is a woman with an agenda, though she is unaware of it. She manipulates and controls, but her intentions are shrouded. She appears to be in conflict with herself.
Colette, in competition with her sister without realizing it. She succeeded where her sister failed and eventually landed at job at JJ Corp. She once had feelings for an Ensign Gee, and she still thinks about him. Everything was normal until her disappearance, where she was eventually found within the confines of the USS Tiger-A.
Traversing the many ranks of JJ Corp, there was no reason that Colette would disappear. Her last position was as a Roboticist and Cyberneticist. Now she remains a prisoner aboard the USS Tiger-A after blowing up a shuttlecraft.
Colette is fluent in the following languages:
- Terran - English
- Terran - French
- Federation Standard