|Ukiah Aurelius (John) Coffin
- Full Name: Ukiah Aurelius (John) Coffin
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 238707.03
- Place of Birth: Roanoke, Virginia
- Age: 29
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic Statis: T1
- Rank: Ensign
- Assigned Post: Tactical
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 182 lbs
- Hair Colour: Auburn (born a redhead)
- Length of Hair: short
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Skin Tone: tanned and freckled
- Birthmarks, Scars: a small scar under his left eye
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: none
- Build: athletic, barrel-chested
- Carriage: strides
- Taste in Clothing (when off-duty): simple slacks, open collared short sleeved shirt
- Voice: Baritone
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
Even tempered is best used to describe the elder Coffin brother, flexible to changing needs as life throws in unexpectedness. He does his best to ditch his actual name in favor of the all purpose "John". He doesn't like the limelight and prefers the work aspect.
Hobbies and Pastimes
As John rarely gets time to whittle around, his hobbies and fun pastimes are far and few. He loves restoration projects, especially old residential structures.
Likes and Dislikes
- He likes construction projects, be it small tools, models or whatnot to larger scale projects as houses, engines and such.
- He has a fondness for red wines and brandy.
- He doesn't like almonds or other nuts, has an allergy to them.
Ambitions and Goals
- He has a private goal to either build or restore an old mideaval castle.
- He'd like to have a family eventually when his and Victoria's schedules work out.
- Victoria Anne Grant
- marriage: 238503.24
- No children as of this date
- Jeremiah Waynesworth Coffin
- Margaret Gwenevere Rhodes
- (Henry) Ezekiel Lucas Coffin
John ditched his birth name (Ukiah) during his teen years while helping out a neighbor group of builders restoring one of the community's homes after a fire burnt the structure to the foundation. His love of construction and architecture stems from those teen year memories. John's first love has always been engineering and construction, but actually he ended up first in college studying Accounting and Finance. Intergalatic banking is where he first landed after graduating from Harvard Business School in 2382. He didn't do for the love of it though, and fell victim to an elaborate frame-up involving the theft of a cashe of bluefire diamonds of which took him a year to clear his name.
Once cleared, John formalized his childhood passion and headed to France, where he began studying architecture and construction at École des Beaux-Arts. At the urging of a friend of his, Jean-Paul St.Claire, John applied and entered StarFleet Academy. His primary area of study was engineering, but he spent additional time in Tactical/Security and Intelligence fields. Although it wasn't his love and passion, John found more opportunities with a dual specialization between the architectural/engineering fields and with a more comprehensive education in the role of military tactics, ship security and Intelligence work. He met his wife, Victoria, while on summer break and working a short term assignment as a security guard aboard a Starship hosting a diplomatic series of talks. It was there where he met his wife, Victoria, another StarFleet Academy intern working with the Diplomatic Corps. They married during his second year in March of 2385.
Once graduated, John didn't immediately disembark aboard a starship. Rather, he took on a construction job on a world where Victoria was negotiating embargo treaties on behalf of StarFleet and the Federation, immersing himself with the construction of pyramid-like temples in the barren sandscape world. He spent almost eight weeks on planet before StarFleet recalled him and was sent to rendeavous with the USS Constitution-B, in orbit around Pieces Del-4, where nearly all of the senior staff had managed to land planetside as he boarded the ship.
Thus, John was introduced to his new home.
- 238206.18 Harvard Business School, B.S. in Business Finance
- 238308.23 Entered Starfleet Academy, Paris and enrolled at École des Beaux-Arts
- 238706.12 École des Beaux-Arts, degree in Engineering and Architecture
- 238706.15 Graduated from StarFleet Academy, Dual Focuses in Engineering and Tactical/Intelligence
- 238708.10 Reassigned to the USS Constitution
- 238712.11 Became Chief Science Officer
- Freemason's Guild
- StarFleet Corps of Engineers