Difference between revisions of "Clik Zae'Li"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Quote=bird dares to break the shell, then the shell breaks open and the bird can fly openly. This is the simplest principle of success. You dream, you dare and and you fly.
Revision as of 18:54, 7 April 2020
“The bird dares to break the shell, then the shell breaks open and the bird can fly openly. This is the simplest principle of success. You dream, you dare and and you fly.”
Ensign Clik Zae'Li is assigned as a science officer aboard the USS Veritas.
- Full Name: Clik Zae'Li
- Race: Aurelian
- Date of birth (Age): 237104.27 (26)
- Place of Birth: Aurelia
- Gender: Neutrois (they/them)
- Height: 6'9" (2.06m)
- Weight: 102lbs (46kg)
- Eye color: Brown
- Feather Color: Mostly a faded yellow color, save for the wings which are a light brownish color.
- Wingspan: 24ft (7m) And the height of the folded wings does make them appear taller than they are as the tops of the wings go a little above their head.
- General Appearance: Think something very akin to a harpy eagle. But bigger and can work a tricorder.
- Misc. Features: Coming-of-age tattoos on beak.
Despite their height, and their feathers making them appear heavier than they are, they are far slimmer and lighter than they appear at first glance. Their bones are similar to the birds on other planets in that their bones are hollow so they're able to glide in the air, or fly short distances, for short periods of time if necessary. (It is probably still awkward to try and pick them up, though, because of the general height differences.)
Clik is a very curious individual, much like many Aurelians are known to be. They crave knowledge. They're very sweet, though they can be a little quiet and contemplative. They enjoy people watching and picking up little things from the people they associate themself with. It's as much a part of gathering knowledge as any scientific endeavor is to them. They also find it helps to make people more comfortable with them as someone who appears so truly alien the way they do. And they are aware of it. It's hard not to notice. They have a dry sense of humor that comes out when it's appropriate to come out. And occasionally when it's not when they're not thinking about it. Or when they think it might help ease tension.
While they are quiet, they do prefer to be in groups that feel like they almost emulate the feeling of a close knit flock like they had back on Aurelia. And being alone for too long does bring a little anxiety. Nothing they can't (currently) handle. But they do take preference to being around people and getting to know them.
- Positive Traits: Friendly, has a sense of humor, great memory, loyal, family and friend oriented, good in a group setting, caring, smart, helpful.
- Negative Traits: Fairly naive, sheltered, They know much but not as much as they could outside of Aurelian culture and it shows sometimes even if they're doing their best to learn.
- Mother: Rhikki
- Father: Yakaal
- Brother: Akki (same age, like a twin)
- Sisters: Yali, and Calles (both younger siblings)
- Misc.: they have no spouse, and no children.
Clik had always been as curious as a good number of their people were, but they never initially considered going off world to sate any of it. They were close to their flock, and it was something they were comfortable sticking with. Even having the potential for growing up to be the matron of their flock at some point in the future if they became old enough in the far future.
They could learn a lot staying where they were. They didn’t need much else.
That is, until they visited the station that orbited Aurelia. It only took once or twice for it to click. While they were briefly a touch apprehensive of the people, they soon realized they hardly had reason to be. And also came to the conclusion that staying put forever wasn’t an option they wanted to stick with. They wanted to see more, they wanted to know more. Their flock was supportive, and once ready they applied to Starfleet and were happily accepted. The rest, as they say, is history.
|Starfleet Service Record
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Veritas Crew Manifest · Crew History