Ensign Cirus Almonaster is currently serving as an Intelligence Officer at Denali Station.
|Cirus Almonaster V|
|Birthplace||New Orleans, Earth|
- Height: 6'2"
- Hair: Black
- Build: Brown
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Parents: Andres Almonaster IX and Aisha Duplessis
- Siblings: two brothers- he is the middle child.
Cirus was born and raised in the Oaken District (formerly the Garden District) of Old New Orleans to an ancient family, descendant of Andres Almonaster y Rojas of the an influentical notary during the Spanish occupation.
The middle child spent much of his youth escaping into the Old Quarter and getting into a lot of trouble. It was a double life of prince and criminal pauper. He ran his own crew of five on tasks and missions for various organizations, legal and otherwise.
Cirus had absolutely no desire or history to join Starfleet. However, the members of his crew dared him join, betting he couldn't make it through 'the basics'.
But in the academy he found areas of study and practice that expanded on skills acquired in a covert life. Specifically, blunt security (ie protection and combat), leadership (leading and protecting the group) and intelligence-gathering (not only finding information but hiding that said information was ever found).
At the Academy, Almonaster was tasked with securing information systems and communications. .
Further Cadet Almonaster interned in Starfleet Records, specially keeping sealed personal logs encrypted and secure.
Proving to be a jack of all trades, Almonaster worked out a system of supplying agents in the field without violating the Prime Directive for the xeno-anthropology department.
Lastly, Cadet Almonaster scored high marks in away-mission leadership. Specifically he scored unusually high in improvisation and creativity. A visiting professor, commented on Almonaster in the Starfleet Academy- Course: "Intelligence in the Field
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · Denali Station Crew Manifest · Crew History