Charlotte DeBarres (alternate)
- Height: 5' 01"
- Weight: 102 lb
- Hair Color: jet black now down past her shoulders.
- Eye Color : dark blue
- Quarters: cadet crew quarters
- Favorite Room: Lounge, holodeck, any were there are people
- Habits: very outgoing and will strike up a conversation with anyone
- Mannerisms: will play with her hair when nervous or excited giving it a bit of a twist with her finger
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: none
- Hobbies and Pastimes: enjoys the company of others, rarely found in her quarters, likes to do social events and activities
- Likes: men, and any social engagement.
- Dislikes: people that don’t like to socialize, or those that are very formal
- Ambitions and Goals: To fight the Jem'har and the Dominion.
- Disappointments in Life: being with her family at the end
- Temperament: a flirt, bold, and very outgoing.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): does not like small bugs or creatures of most types, not real fond of medical stuff.
- Physical Limitations: none really, blessed with good stamina, and agility, and has the ability to get in almost any crawlspace on a ship.
- Children: None
- Father: Elwood Debarres (deceased)
- Mother: Elizabeth Pettere (deceased)
- Siblings:: Robert “Rex” Debarres (deceased)
Charlotte was raised by her father and only brother, Robert "Rex". She spend most of her time on the family freighter until the age of 18. Her father and brother were making a illegal run of arms and supplies when their freighter was caught by a Dominion ship and their ship was vaporized. Charlotte DeBarres who was spending some time on a colony negotiating the next trade deal, quickly joined Starfleet to join in fight against the Dominion, with the news of their demise. She spend time at Sb118 until she passed the abbreviated academy course and was commissioned as a ensign. She had spend the last few years in various ships and is currently assigned to the USS Triumphant. She is a good and steady officer, not outstanding, but loyal and driven. She has good general skills and and fill in any place on the ship as needed.
Charlotte still has a few contacts with independent freighters and can trade for some needed supplies.