|Birthplace||Boston, Massachusetts, Earth|
Charles Emerson Weston, III
Commander Charles Weston, MD is a surgical consultant on the USS Ronin. He is a veteran of the Dominion War where he was a surgeon on the front lines of combat.
- Full Name: Charles Emerson Weston, III
- Current Rank: Commander
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: Stardate 233005.12
- Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 6' 2"
- Weight: 15 stone 5
- Hair Color: Light Brown, balding on top
- Eye Color: Blue
- Distinguishing Marks/Scars: None
- Taste in Clothing (When off Duty): Fancy shirts and pants. Usually formal.
- Accent: English, Boston twang.
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Deck 2; senior officers quarters. Decorated with many personal items which people usually don't see. His quarters are his private domain.
- Favourite Room: His Quarters
- Least Favourite Room: Double Shot Lounge
- Sneers at people younger than him.
- Folds his arms when speaking to someone of a lower rank.
- Has a secret sense of humour which is quite childish.
- Listens to music whilst in surgery.
- Religion: Non-religious
- Classical Music and Classic Literature.
- Playing Bridge
- Temperament: Quite stern, often arrogant and egotistical, but can warm to people. It is usually a front.
- Alpha Male Syndrome
- Afraid of failure.
- Fears that he is not as talented as he thinks he is - lives are at stake if he isn't.
- Limitations: Realizes he is getting older, and wants to leave his mark on the world. Has to learn to trust others in their skill.
- Personal Achievements: Becoming Chief Surgeon at a front lines hospital during the Dominion War.
- Personal Disappointments: Not becoming CMO when he joined the Ronin.
Charles is a boorish snob, who lauds himself over the rest of the medical staff at how seemingly brilliant he is. He was a veteran of the Dominion War, where he spent most of his time on the front lines in a field hospital. A skilled surgeon by his own right, he leaves a lot to be desired in the inter-personal skills department. People often find him a bit rude.
He joined the USS Ronin as a surgical consultant, and was immediately disgruntled when he wasn't offered the position of Chief Medical Officer.
Despite his snobbish exterior, he is an extremely caring doctor and has a surprisingly warm bedside manner. He also harbours a secret childish sense of humour, and - unbeknownst to anyone on the crew - secretly enjoyed the Prank Wars often staged by Danny Wilde, Ethan Brice and Sarah Reed.