|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Lt. Edward Chalmers|
- Full Name: Edward Chalmers
- Race: Terran
- DoB: 236711.24
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, New Scotland
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Hair: dark brown with gray starting to show at the temples
- Eyes: Blue
- Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Face: Oval
- Build: Average but healthy
- Identifying Marks: N/A
- Clothing (Off-Duty): Prefers casual human style clothes
- Voice: strong and firm
- Handedness: Right
- Tattoos: none
Edward is a tall slim man with calm blue eye's, short dark brown hair with just a dusting of gray showing at his temples. He is a good officer and tends to lead by example. A quiet man who enjoys reading, classical music and the thrilling sound of the bagpipes.
- Father - Hugh Chalmers is a Law Enforcement officer in the city of Edinburgh
- Mother - Matilda Chalmers is a nurse at the main city hospital in Edinburgh
- He has 4 brothers and 3 sisters
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: Single
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: Guinness Ales of all kinds
- Favorite Food: Meat and potatoes.
- Music Tastes: Classical music and the thrilling sound of the bagpipes.
- Religious Beliefs: A lackadaisical member of the Church of New Scotland
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Romulan, Klingon (Basic Knowledge)
Served on a freighter for 13 years before joining Starfleet. He was recruited into Starfleet as a result of the Dominion War. He was an engineer on a civilian vessel that was destroyed a number of years after the fighting by a Jem'hadar destroyer. They were rescued by the USS Finalis but it was so badly damaged in the fighting that it was forced to land on the planets surface.
One of the few survivors of the civilian vessel he joined the Federation crew. During the month that they were stranded on the desolate planet they were subjected to continuous attack by superior Jem'hadar ground forces. Edward spent almost every waking hour either assisting with the repairs to the ship or in desperate hand to hand combat. In fact he distinguished himself and received a battlefield commission. He was also awarded with a couple combat medals.
After undergoing a crash course in Starfleet policies and training he was assigned to the crew of the USS Constitution-B where he was put in charge of the night shift of engineers. Shortly after this he was transferred to the USS Eagle
He keeps his medals and a Scottish claymore on his wall.
- Pre-Starfleet Medical Records - He had the regular child hood ailments expected of a member of his species prior to his admittance to Starfleet. He had a number of injuries sustained during the fighting with the Jem'hadar that preceded his recruitment during combat into Starfleet.
- Starfleet Medical Records - He has been fairly healthy so far.
- Physiological Profile - He tested well, with no phobias or other mental issues. He also deals fairly well with stress.
- Academy Record - He never attended the Academy but testing indicates that he easily meets the academic requirements for his position.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified in most fields of engineering with a recognized knack for working with alien and unknown systems.