Ensign Caesar Hol is currently serving as a Security Officer aboard the USS Constitution-B
- Height: 6' 2"
- Weight: 330 lbs
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Blue
- Length of Hair: Standard Cut
- Skin Color: Caucasian
- Birthmarks/Scars: An X scar on either side of his body, in line with his lower rib cage.
- Build: Slightly overweight, Tall.
- Face: Distracted, wide nose, firm jawed, has short shrub of a beard which he inconsistently grows/shaves.
- Eyes: Sad, weary, wise eyes.
- Mouth: Wide, usually set in a frown.
- Arms: Large bisceps, hard calliced hands.
- Legs: Long, wide calves, large feet.
- Carriage: Walks tall, long stride, has a limp.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Sits slouchingly, toes down touching the ground and anckles up, legs wide apart, arms crossed or being used to interact with screen or he moves them as necessary; stands with feet shoulder width apart, hands at his sides or moving as he talks.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): T-Shirts, Wool button-up shirts, jeans, and his Academy exercise clothing.
- Shoes: Standard Starfleet issue boots, or (off duty) cowboy boots.
- Voice: Deep, calm, with a country twang.
- Handedness: Left
- Voice: In normal conversation deep, kind, and warm. When he is anxious or agitated his voice becomes dark, cold, and harsh.
- Sexuality: Demisexual
- Religion/Culture: Christianity/Human
- Theme Song/Tune: 'Bad Blood' by Bastille
- Quarters: Standard StarFleet quarters, shared with Chelin Ch'Gabor.
- Favorite Room: His quarters.
- Habits: Spends a lot of time contacting his daughter on earth. Absentmindedly pulls out a photo of his deceased girlfriend and their daughter from time to time.
- Hobbies/Pastimes: Practices Kendo, is also proficient in the art of boxing. Can speak many languages, including English (dialects include Geordie and Texan), Latin, Vulcan, and Klingon.
- Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.
- Most vegatables
- Ambitions and Goals: Wants to serve Starfleet with pride and discipline, wants to be a caring father to his daughter.
- Achievements in Life: Majored in Security, Minored in Law.
- Disappointments in Life: Lost the love of his life.
- Temperament: Very secretive, extremely sad.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Depression, Asperger's Syndrome, and ADHD.
- Physical Limitations: Within normal human standards.
Born in a small town in Texas to a mechanic and a school teacher, Caesar was always different. He was bigger than most kids and smarter than most too. That was the cause of his many bullies at his school. When he was just a boy, his parents divorced and his mother married a Klingon. Caesar and his stepfather never got along, mostly due to the fact of his stepfather's criminal past. With him, his stepfather brought his two daughters to Earth, and they quickly took a dislike to Caesar, but never expressed it. Soon, the family gained two new sons, and Caesar was soon forgotten, keeping to himself and barely interacting with his family other than meals or religious days.
One day, his mother brought home a fellow teacher as a guest. He was a Vulcan who taught music at Caesar's school. He became like a second father to Caesar, but soon was intrigued with Caesar's older sister, and the two became engaged. Caesar's stepfather, fed up with his stepson's lack of respect, forced him to take part in the Klingon Age of Ascension Ceremony and when he didn't pass, his stepfather beat him. Caesar's mother, appalled by what she had witnessed, divorced him and won custody of their children, including his daughters. Then, when Caesar graduated high school he enlisted in the Starfleet Marine Corps, and served for 1 year and 7 months, quickly reaching the rank of Corporal before retiring and applying to Starfleet.
After acing the entrance exam, he moved onto campus. In his first year at the academy he'd been a bit of a troublemaker, getting in fights, correcting teachers, he was bullied a lot and didn't have any friends. At least, until he met Jade. The start of second year was a bad as the first, he'd been beat to a pulp and thrown into a ditch. Jade was the one who fished him out and patched him up, and that was no easy task, Caesar was huge, and she was tiny. That was one of the things others said was a reason they didn't belong to together. Other things included: Caesar was a Security/Engineering Major(he hadn't decided one over the other yet) and Jade was a Medical Major, Caesar was very anti-social and Jade was super outgoing. But even those things couldn't stop love.
They had Naomi mid-third year during holiday break. It was the best moment of their lives. Then, there was the accident. Late 4th year, when Jade took Naomi to visit her grandparents, Jade experienced a seizure and died. Thankfully, the shuttle was on autopilot so Naomi wasn't hurt. Naomi then went to live with Jade's parents in Texas while Caesar finished his time at Starfleet Academy.
|Private||238801-233808||Earth, Starfleet Marine Corps Command||Basic Training|
|Private First Class||238808-233901||N/A||Undercover|
|Cadet Fourth Class||238908-239008||Starfleet Academy||Undecided|
|Cadet Third Class||239008-239108||Starfleet Academy||Security Officer/Engineering Officer|
|Cadet Second Class||239108-239208||Starfleet Academy||Security Officer|
|Cadet First Class||239208-239302.10||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Security Officer|
|Ensign||239302.10-240001.27||USS Constitution-B||Security Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History