|Birthplace||Bringloidi Settlement, Mariposa|
Ensign Branna O'Toole is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Eagle.
- Height: 5'3"
- Hair: Fiery Red
- Eyes: Green
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Branna was born at the Bringloidi Settlement on Mariposa. Her father was a Mariposan Clone. While she had his brilliance for engineering and physics, her mother insisted on raising Branna in the Neo-Transcendentalist lifestyle that her people were familiar with. Her mother insisted that it provided valuable lessons in self-reliance, creative thinking, and moral stability. However, she would sometimes sneak over to the Mariposan Facility to tutor under her biological father, getting a solid foundation in science and math. When she grew closer to adulthood, it was assumed that she would settle down and have several children just like the rest of the women of the United Ficus Colony. Her favorite uncle, Seamus O'Toole, encouraged her to think for herself instead of being another clone like the Mariposans. She chose to leave Mariposa. She snuck aboard a transport leaving for Earth. After spending a couple years trying to reconnect with distant relatives in Ireland and tracing her family lineage, she joined the Academy.
Branna's time at the Academy was marred by her fiery temper. which wasn't helped much by her rebelliousness that her Uncle encouraged. If she wasn't getting in trouble for fighting, which was the cause of her being held back a year, she was getting in trouble for other things, such as running an illegal still where she brewed Irish Whiskey. Despite all this, she had very good grades in physics and engineering, and displayed a strong moral center as she often came to the defense of her friends to stand up to bullies. It was these two traits that finally won out over her prior trouble making that allowed her to graduate.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239609.05||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Engineering|
|Ensign||239609.05 - Present||USS Eagle||Engineering Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History