|Birthplace||Herford, Germany, Earth|
- Contruction in progress! Please mind the plotholes and glaring lack of common sense for a while, until we are leaving drydock.
Stardate 239704.10: Ensign Blaidd Vescori is currently serving as a security officer aboard the USS Eagle.
What class- and shipmates had to say about Blaidd over the years:
- "You know that he is in trouble once his mom starts to call him by his full name, Blaidd Caerwyn Vescori."
- "There are mirrors all over his private quarters. Not just the walls, even on the ceilings."
- "If you meet him during his swordplay, don't be surprised if he starts to talk to his two-hander. Apparently his blade is like a person to him, he even assigned it a name."
- "Totally has that habit of talking not just with his mouth, but his hands, too. Pretty much everything is accompanied by gestures, sometimes it really gets over the top."
- "They say he needs his workout so that he won't fly off the handle. Got way too much energy, so he needs activities to put it into or he will end up cranky."
- "Forget about offering him green stuff. The man is a predator, he craves meat."
- "Is there ever a time when he is not actively listening to music or humming some tune to himself?"
- "Forget it, Blaidd, no matter how much you train under the showers, you will never make Federation Idol! So have mercy with your neighbors already..."
- "The use of compliments and a playful flirty attitude seem to be his style in just about any conversation, no matter who he is talking to."
- "Sure, he is single. But I've been living in the same dorm as him for the last four years and seen him go through a large number of male partners, so pardon me for having my doubts about him being relationship material."
- "He has a huge plush wolf taking up at least a third of his bed, which he cuddles up to each night."
No responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of this information.
- Height: 193cm / 6'4"
- Weight: 136kg / 300lbs
- Hair: Platinum Blond
- Eyes: Emerald Green
- Handedness: Left.
- Poses: Has the habit of flexing his muscles or striking poses without actually putting any thought into it. Can come accross as somewhat cocky.
- Expressions: Has an active, elaborate body language and most of the time you can read his moods by a quick glance at his face. To reign it in, he has to actively focus on not letting his emotions show.
- Voice: Deep, smooth and with a feral timbre to it. He certainly knows how to roll his 'Rs'.
- Build: Beefy, Heavyweight Bodybuilder
- Appearance: Tall, wide and intimidating to some. That is until one notices the lines around his mouth that hint at someone who often laughs. Even when dressed in uniform, his impressive physique is easily noticable. There is rumor about a betting pool if he will burst out of his wardrobe the next time he is going to bent or flex.
- Off Duty Appearance: In the privacy of his quarters or when- and wherever he can get away with it one can often encounter him going shirtless, just wearing trunks.
- Talents/Abilities: Public Speaking; Communication Skills; Empathy; Imagination; Conflict Resolution; Athleticism.
- Likes: Feeling pumped from a recent workout; Frolicing in the water (be it a river, the sea, a jacuzzi or simply spending way too long under the shower); warming up in the sauna; Consuming way too much junkfood; Flirting playfully; drinking beer (real beer!); Feeling the elements on his bare skin.
- Dislikes: Silence; Strict vegetarian or vegan cuisine; Wearing his uniform; being caught up in a hectic rush; People that go back on their word; Sleeping alone.
- Quirks: Sings when under the shower; Enjoys to howl like a big bad wolf; Blaidd is giving names to inanimate objects.
- Hobbies/Interests: Bodybuilding; Wrestling; Swimming; Swordplay; Singing & Karaoke (even if not at Federation Idol levels); Holo-Novels & Role Playing Games.
- Strengths: Physical Strength; Extroverted; Honesty; Self-Confidence; Cooperativeness and Imperturbability.
- Weaknesses: Self-Discipline; Power of Concentration; Flattery; Narcissism; Not a morning person; Hard time hiding moods & feelings.
- Quarters: He has turned part of his quarters into a basic gymn, despite him also being a regular in the ship's facilities. All seats and his bed are clad out with mostly artificial furs. The large number of mirror on various surfaces is also quite noticeable.
- Favorite Drink: Alcoholic: Doppelbock (strong lager of German origin); Non-alcoholic: Caramel milkshake
- Favorite Food: Steak, Hickory smoked beef & pork ribs, Home-made burgers
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Raised Roman Catholic, today a follower of Therianity.
- Ambitions and Goals: See the galaxy; Find peace within; Reunite with a family member.
- Temperament: Sanguine(Extrovert).
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Spheksophobia.
Blaidd's current CO
XO, Superior Officer
Blaidd was long overdue and an unusually tall and heavy baby at birth. He was the second son of Adrian and Jessica Vescori, a German couple living on planet Earth. Early on his father recognized that his boy had quite the strong urge to move and engage in physical activities and that he needed constructive ways to release all the pent-up energy. He took a lot of time to put Blaidd through a variety of sport activities. Swimming proved to be particularly effective and it comes as no surprise that Blaidd learned to swim and dive while some of his peers were still not steady walking on two legs. Water sports would remain his passion until he discovered weight training and bodybuilding during his teens.
Blaidd was a promising student by virtue of his abilities, though it was difficult to get the boy to truly commit or get involved with something, as he was much more prone to follow his instincts and spontaneous whims. His marks reflected that. Within his classes and on the schoolyard, he was naturally driven to be a leader, rather than a follower, encouraging others to submit to his leadership. Sometimes these school power struggles could get aggressive, physical even. Though it quickly became apparent that he had a tendency to champion weaker members of the class community, shielding them from being bullied or left out.
At the time he started to attend secondary school, sports, already a significant pillar in his life, pretty much took over the central role. Blaidd became member of various school teams and relished in being able to playfully compete with others. Initially he took on bodybuilding to gain further advantage in the team sports. Soon it turned the other way around: All those sports were merely part of a wide spread fitness program with the aim of helping him archive his bodybuilding goals. Blaidd enjoyed some popularity among his peers and had many cursory acquaintances, though he was much more selective with those he considered actually being among his circle of friends. Close friends remained a one digit number.
Shortly after moving to secondary school, Blaidd also realized feeling attracted to his own gender. He was able to come to terms with it quickly, most likely because his older brother had his own coming out not too long before. He is supported by his family, though that includes his mom pestering him about her wish for grandchildren, because according to her in this day and age there a plenty of ways for two dads to raise their very own bundle of joy.
Immediately after his 18th birthday Blaidd applied to Starfleet and was accepted the following autumn at the academy.
When asked about the reasons for his decision, he stated that he was hungry for adventure. His parents never travelled much and their family business (dealing with agriculture and forestry) had them pretty much tied to their respective lands, so he figured he needed to catch up on something in that regard. In addition, he is quite aware of the strength and energy he possesses and has high hopes that the role of security officer is among the best possible ways to direct these on the right track. In the following four years of study he gained some knowledge in the fields of computer and communication engineering, logistics, security management, sociology, linguistics and systems engineering. Electives often ended up being used for his sporting ambitions: He passed exams on weight lifting, wrestling and swordplay.
|'Ordering' History (USS Eagle)|
The Cardassian Democratic Union has asked the Federation for assistance in retrieving an ancient artifact on Edrov VII. The USS Eagle Has been sent to aid in the recovery.
Blaidd had barely been on board the Eagle for a minute when he was already whisked away to the bridge. Forgoing all but the most brief of introductions, and postponing a tour of the ship and being assigned his quarters, he soon enough found himself manning the security station on the bridge, in the middle of a standoff with some over-eager Cardassians, juggling multiple goals, such as obtaining an artifact, rescuing their away team and preventing potentially dangerous tech from falling into the wrong hands.
Things didn't exactly go according to plan. It sure wasn't Blaidd's idea of a perfect first day to find himself tossed over a hundred years into the past by some chroniton energy wave. Well, at least the adventure log is going to start with a bang.
|Cadet, 4th Class||239201.02 - 239601.27||Starfleet Academy, San Francisco (Earth)||Student|
|Cadet, 3rd Class|
|Cadet, 2nd Class|
|Cadet, 1st Class|
|Ensign||239601.28 - Present||USS Eagle||Security|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History