|Birthplace||Herford, Germany, Earth|
- Contruction in progress! Please mind the plotholes and glaring lack of common sense for a while, until we are leaving drydock.
Stardate 239712.04: Ensign Blaidd Vescori is currently serving as a security officer aboard the USS Eagle.
- Height: 193cm / 6'4"
- Weight: 136kg / 300lbs
- Hair: Platinum Blond
- Eyes: Emerald Green
- Handedness: Left.
- Poses: Has the habit of flexing his muscles or striking poses without actually putting any thought into it. Can come accross as somewhat cocky.
- Expressions: Has an active, elaborate body language and most of the time you can read his moods by a quick glance at his face. To reign it in, he has to actively focus on not letting his emotions show.
- Voice: Deep, smooth and with a feral timbre to it. He certainly knows how to roll his 'Rs'.
- Build: Beefy, Heavyweight Bodybuilder
- Appearance: Tall, wide and intimidating to some. That is until one notices the lines around his mouth that hint at someone who often laughs. Even when dressed in uniform, his impressive physique is easily noticable. There is rumor about a betting pool if he will burst out of his wardrobe the next time he is going to bent or flex.
- Off Duty Appearance: In the privacy of his quarters or when- and wherever he can get away with it one can often encounter him going shirtless, just wearing trunks.
- Talents/Abilities: Public Speaking; Communication Skills; Empathy; Imagination; Conflict Resolution; Athleticism.
- Likes: Feeling pumped from a recent workout; Frolicing in the water (be it a river, the sea, a jacuzzi or simply spending way too long under the shower); warming up in the sauna; Consuming way too much junkfood; Flirting playfully; drinking beer (real beer!); Feeling the elements on his bare skin.
- Dislikes: Silence; Strict vegetarian or vegan cuisine; Wearing his uniform; being caught up in a hectic rush; People that go back on their word; Sleeping alone.
- Quirks: Sings when under the shower; Enjoys to howl like a big bad wolf; Blaidd is giving names to inanimate objects.
- Hobbies/Interests: Bodybuilding; Wrestling; Swimming; Swordplay; Singing & Karaoke (even if not at Federation Idol levels); Holo-Novels & Role Playing Games.
- Strengths: Physical Strength; Extroverted; Honesty; Self-Confidence; Cooperativeness and Imperturbability.
- Weaknesses: Self-Discipline; Power of Concentration; Flattery; Narcissism; Not a morning person; Hard time hiding moods & feelings.
- Quarters: He has turned part of his quarters into a basic gymn, despite him also being a regular in the ship's facilities. All seats and his bed are clad out with mostly artificial furs. The large number of mirror on various surfaces is also quite noticeable.
- Favorite Drink: Alcoholic: Doppelbock (strong lager of German origin); Non-alcoholic: Caramel milkshake
- Favorite Food: Steak, Hickory smoked beef & pork ribs, Home-made burgers
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Raised Roman Catholic, today a follower of Therianity.
- Ambitions and Goals: See the galaxy; Find peace within; Reunite with a family member.
- Temperament: Sanguine(Extrovert).
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Spheksophobia.
Official Documents and Records
Blaidd is a social animal, he needs to have people around in order to be happy.
Fill me with text
Fill me with text
Write me a story
Frill me with text
Drown me in text
- Work associates
Blaidd was long overdue and an unusually tall and heavy baby at birth. He was the second son of Adrian and Jessica Vescori, a German couple living on planet Earth. Early on his father recognized that his boy had quite the strong urge to move and engage in physical activities and that he needed constructive ways to release all the pent-up energy. He took a lot of time to put Blaidd through a variety of sport activities. Swimming proved to be particularly effective and it comes as no surprise that Blaidd learned to swim and dive while some of his peers were still not steady walking on two legs. Water sports would remain his passion until he discovered weight training and bodybuilding during his teens.
Blaidd was a promising student by virtue of his abilities, though it was difficult to get the boy to truly commit or get involved with something, as he was much more prone to follow his instincts and spontaneous whims. His marks reflected that. Within his classes and on the schoolyard, he was naturally driven to be a leader, rather than a follower, encouraging others to submit to his leadership. Sometimes these school power struggles could get aggressive, physical even. Though it quickly became apparent that he had a tendency to champion weaker members of the class community, shielding them from being bullied or left out.
At the time he started to attend secondary school, sports, already a significant pillar in his life, pretty much took over the central role. Blaidd became member of various school teams and relished in being able to playfully compete with others. Initially he took on bodybuilding to gain further advantage in the team sports. Soon it turned the other way around: All those sports were merely part of a wide spread fitness program with the aim of helping him archive his bodybuilding goals. Blaidd enjoyed some popularity among his peers and had many cursory acquaintances, though he was much more selective with those he considered actually being among his circle of friends. Close friends remained a one digit number.
Shortly after moving to secondary school, Blaidd also realized feeling attracted to his own gender. He was able to come to terms with it quickly, most likely because his older brother had his own coming out not too long before. He is supported by his family, though that includes his mom pestering him about her wish for grandchildren, because according to her in this day and age there a plenty of ways for two dads to raise their very own bundle of joy.
Immediately after his 18th birthday Blaidd applied to Starfleet and was accepted the following autumn at the academy.
When asked about the reasons for his decision, he stated that he was hungry for adventure. His parents never travelled much and their family business (dealing with agriculture and forestry) had them pretty much tied to their respective lands, so he figured he needed to catch up on something in that regard. In addition, he is quite aware of the strength and energy he possesses and has high hopes that the role of security officer is among the best possible ways to direct these on the right track. In the following four years of study he gained some knowledge in the fields of computer and communication engineering, logistics, security management, sociology, linguistics and systems engineering. Electives often ended up being used for his sporting ambitions: He passed exams on weight lifting, wrestling and swordplay.
|Cadet First Class||(239601.27)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||(Security)|
|Ensign||(239601.28) - Present)||USS Eagle||(Security)|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History