|This article or section is incomplete|
|This page is missing sections of information that may be filled using 118 canon encounters, or further detail from Memory Alpha. Feel free to edit this page to include new information, using the reference tool (<ref>) where possible.|
|Intelligent Lifeform Index|
|Four Letter Code||BERL|
|Planet of Origin||Unknown|
|Encountered||DS9: The Abandoned|
|Current Tech Level||J|
|List of Named Berellians|
Full ILI Gallery • Permitted Species Gallery
The Berellians are a humanoid species from the Nausicaa sector.
- Quadrant: Beta
- Location: Nausicaa Sector (coordinates B27-0002-1300)
- Proper Name: ???
- Pronunciation: ???
- Star: Class M (Red) star
- Distance from Star: 347 million km
- Companions: 4 other planets. It is the 3rd planet in the system
- Proper Name:
- Diameter: 11,142 km (6,964 miles)
- Gravity: 0.94 standard gravity with a density of 5.9
- Axial Tilt: 28%, with earth like seasonal changes
- Orbital Period: 413 days
- Rotational Period: 28 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 52%
- Atmosphere: 0.93 is a standard pressure with 71% nitrogen, 26% oxygen, 3% trace chemicals
- Climate: cooler than earth but with much the same seasonal changes
- Population: Just over 2 billion
Berellians are tall humanoids with elongated fingers and feet.
The Berellians apparently are very inept in dealing with machinery - a joke is often made that no one would think of making a Berellian an engineer, as no one would think of making a Klingon a counselor.
The Berellians are known for their artistic abilities and technical ineptitude. Artworks from their homeworld are treasured.
Federation Intelligence Files
- This species has been moved to the Restricted section per Captains Council decision (239307.14).
come partially, or entirely from