- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ben Burns is currently serving as a Security Officer aboard the USS Columbia.
- Height: 160cm (5'3)
- Hair: Dark Blonde
- Eyes: Brown
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
It all started in central Pennsylvania for Ben. He wanted to be a part of starfleet since he first saw Archer’s speech about the federation in history class in elementary school. It was his dream to captain a ship and be the best officer there ever was. After his high school graduation, he applied to Starfleet Academy. When he was asked about what he wanted to study/ what post he wanted to have, he realized that he hadn’t thought it through that far. He asked for a few days to think about it, thanks to the grace and leniency that starfleet had for him. He read through many of ship’s records. Especially the battles. He was fascinated by temporal mechanics as well. The more and more he thought about it, he realized that the amount of enjoyment he got out of reading about the fighting done by Starfleet, he wanted to do tactical. With a little bit of dabbling in temporal mechanics. He returned to the academy and picked his field. He did well in all his classes. But, that would all change during his final. He became cocky due to his outstanding performance in class and blew off studying for his final exam. That had him stuck on problems for a very long time. He passed, but not with flying colors. It was more like he passed waving a white flag. His final scarred him to make him nervous about everything. But, if he is put on a ship, who knows where his skills will take him
- Parents: Jen & Carl Burns
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
|Cadet First Class||239602.19||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Tactical Officer|
|Ensign||239602.19 - Current||USS Columbia||Security Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Apollo-A Crew Manifest · Crew History