Belleau Dioron, is the 13 year old Terran/Bajoran, adopted daughter of Fleet Captain Sidney Riley. She lived with her mother on the USS Independence-A until Sidney became the target of an assasination by the Scarlet Brotherhood. She now lives with Sidney's half-sister Maharet Lightfoot on Earth.
Belleau was born on StarBase 118 Ops and had lived all of her life there before being adopted by Captain Riley. Both of Belleau's birth parents were Starfleet Marines. When she was eight years old, they were sent on a dangerous mission in Romulan space. Both of her parents died while trying to return to Federation space.
Belleau was supposed to go back to Earth where she would meet her Aunt. However, Belleau did not want to live in a strange place with a woman she'd met only once before. She did not board the ship she was supposed to depart on, but instead packed up most of her belongings. She lived in the Tubes on the station for two years alone, spending most of her time in The Dungeon.
On 238703.13 she was adopted and now lives on Earth at the Riley Family Home.
- Full Name: Belleau Dioron
- Birthdate: 237612.25 (December 25, 2376)
- Adoption Date: 238703.13 (March 13, 2387)
- Age: 13
- Birth Place: StarBase 118 Ops
- Current Rank: None
- Current Postition: Civilian
- Gender: Female
- Species: Terran/Bajoran (Her name does NOT follow Bajoran Tradition)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Hair Color: Nut Brown
- Hair Length: Long Wavy
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Height: 4'7"
- Weight: 33 Kg Approx. 72 Lbs.
- Skin Tone: Very Fair
- Scars: None
- Tattoos: None
- Birthmarks: None
- Build: Petite/Thin
- Tone/Voice: Mezzo Soprano Voice
- Presence: Carries herself with confidence, can be arrogant and strong willed.
- Facial Features: Youthful facial features, even rosy complexion. Haunting eyes.
- Clothing: Has a pair of tan pants, held around her waist by a thin rope, a once white shirt two sizes two big and long dark brown coat that is old and stained. It is too big for her, but she considers it one of her prize possessions.
- Shoes: Ballet Slipper Style, dingy tan
- Father: Major Charles Dioron (deceased) Terran
- Mother: Lieutenant Colonel Dioron Allarie (deceased) Bajoran
- Mother: Captain Sidney Riley Adoptive Parent/Guardian
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Pets: Dusty, a small brown mouse who lives in Belleau's coat pocket.
- Belleau is the only child of Major Charles Dioron and Lt. Colonel Dioron Allarie.
- She has one Aunt still living on Earth, her father's sister, Beatrice Dioron. Beatrice did not approve of Charles' marriage to Allarie. She wants nothing to do with "The Child".
Mannerisms and Other Information
- Habits: Very cautious and alert. Wanders the station during the day in search of food and entertainment. She spends most of her time in The Dungeon. She usually takes food people have left on restaurant tables, which she does not consider stealing because it was going to be thrown away anyway.
- Mannerism: Cautious, alert.
- Hobbies: People Watching, Day Dreaming, Playing with Dusty, Sketching People and Things (Art).
- Likes: Fine Art, Mice, Animals, Talking with People She Trusts.
- Dislikes: Being Told What To Do, Security Officers, Marines
- Spirituality: A mixture of Terran and Bajoran beliefs.
- Goals: To live each day to its fullest. To enjoy life.
- Phobias: Being alone forever, death, Marines
- Attended School on StarBase 118 through part of Third Grade
- Attended School, Grade 4 on the USS Independence-A.
- Now attends School in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Fluent in Terran English and fluent in Bajoran