|Crew of Starbase 118 Ops|
|Ensign Bas Nadia|
[[StarFleet Serial Number Register|]]
- Full Name: Bas Nadia
- Gender: Female
- Hair: Shoulder Length
- Hair Color: Blue-Green
- Eyes: Black
- Height: 5'5
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Build: Petite and athletic
- Face: Oval
- Birthmarks and scars:
- Voice: Speaks in soft tones for the most part
- Handedness: Ambidexterous
- Telepathic/Empathic: T6/E5
- Clothing: flowing, loose skirts, dresses, pants and tee shirts
- Shoes: Standard Starfleet issue when in uniform, Strappy heels for dressy occasions, tennis shoes or combat boots for everything else
- Body language: Most of the time Professional other times like a child
Bas stands at 5’5’’ with a petite and athletic build. She wears her blue-green hair shoulder length most of the time. Her skin is tanned and her eyes are very black.
- Quarters:full quarters on deck 2102 - apartment style.
- Favorite Room:living room
- Habit: cleanliness
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Ambitions and Goals:
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Mental Problems (complexes and phobias):
- Physical Limitations:
- Mental Limitations:
Telepathy and Empathy
- Bas Telephath/Empath abilities came upon her without her knowing what they were. She did not have help getting control of her abilities.
- Telephathic/Empathic Limitations: none
- Spouse: None
- Parents: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Guardian: Dr. Nadia
- Nadia, Starfleet doctor back on Earth that helped her. Nadia became her guardian since they could not find out who her parents was or where they were.
While sleeping in a empty storage bin that she had found and was able to convert temporarily into a room she recently started to have dreams of places,people, and events that she did not remember. She had been on her own for as long as she could remember, going from place to place after someone ran her out of the various sleeping places. She was able to get odd jobs fixing electrical things for merchants, and was also able to fix electrical things that she found in the various garbage bins and sell them.
Being on her own she soon learned different ways to protect herself, for the most part. A few times she had been beaten and what little credits she did have, was taken. There were times it had taken a long time to heal and garner enough again for food. But, she always bounced back, eventually.
A few years back, she started hearing things in her head. It was like everyone was talking all at once even when there were not enough people to account for what she was hearing. It was starting to drive her mad until she decided to start shutting them out. After three or four years she finally was able to listen to just whom she wanted to. Using that and her fixing ability she was able to make enough credits to make an appointment in one of the fancy Starfleet medical units. She wanted to find out what she was and hopefully how old she was. Maybe they could also tell her who she was.
The medical report came back:
- Gender: Female
- Species: Betazoid
- Born: unknown, approximately 18 years old
- Parents: unknown
- Stardate 237108.20: Approximate date of birth
- Stardate 238901.20: made it to Earth
- Stardate 238901.04: Entered Starfleet Academy
- Stardate 239301.28: Grauated Starfleet Academy
- Stardate 239301.28: Reassigned to Starbase118-OPS as Captain's Aide
|Ensign||Starbase 118 Ops||239301.28||Present||Captain's Aide|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History