Difference between revisions of "Axim Tarh"
(Corrected categories and crew template)
m (Added species category)
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
[[Category:Starbase 118 Ops PCs]]
[[Category:Starbase 118 Ops PCs]]
Revision as of 23:46, 6 September 2016
Ensign Axim Tarh, Orion male Presently Assigned to the Medical Center on SB 118
- Full Name: Axim Tarh
- Date of Birth: 235206.23
- Age: 38
- Place of Birth: Rygel 5
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6' 2"
- Weight: 210 Lbs.
- Build: Firm build. Toned muscular structure.
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Dark Blue
- Skin Color: Leaf green ( Dark )
- Birthmarks, Scars: three inch scar on left hip
- Face: Chizled jaw. Strong features.
- Carriage: Walks casual. spring in his step.
- Handed: Left Handed, but is skilled in use of both hands.
- Voice: Commanding voice. Firm tone.
- Taste in Clothing: Likes wearing his uniform alot. Sometimes wheres casual outfits, with a brown leather jacket and a outback style hat.
- Quarters: Tidy. Clean. Lots of decorative items, usually related to his homeworld, his family. Material items.
- Favorite Room: Bedroom ( regardless where he is stationed )
- Habits: Cleans up messes. ( even if they are not his ) News Freak.
- Mannerisms: Smiles alot regardless of the situation.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Gambling. Martial Arts. Tech. Flirting. Studying.
- Likes: Good food. Beautiful Women. Money
- Dislikes: Slackers. Whiners. Charities.
- Ambitions and Goals: Learn skills for family and Profit. Career success. Early Retirement.
- Achievements in Life: Never got married. Made alot of Contacts resulting in much Profit.
- Disappointments in Life: No heir to the throne so to speak.
- Temperment: Level headed. Understanding.
- Mental State: Fair. Always thinking.
- Physical Limitations: None that is considered important to state for the record.
- Spouse: None.
- Children: None
- Father: Landar Tarh ( Rigel Custodian worker ) Rigel 5
- Mother: Islin Tarh ( Slave coordinator - Kuran's Bar and Pleasure Palace ) Rigel 5
- Siblings: Brother - Nor'd Tarh ( Syndicate Fighter Pilot - Zindar Brigade )
Axim was born into a Orion family most typical of most Orion families. He had a brother named Nor'd, and his parents Islin and Landar. Most of his childhood was spent going to school. In the Orion culture, the parents paid for their childrens schooling..not the government. To help out his parents..Axim, sometimes along with his brother Nor'd, would sell Cream filled cookies by the space port to travelers and local staff. They would buy the cookies from their mother, then sell them. Half of all revenues made from the sell of the cookies went back to the Family. Axim kept 70% of the rest of the money and gave Nor'd 30%. Nor'd didnt mind.
Axim, became a money making business man by the age of 10, and was running many operations in his neighborhood. Some of those operations were very lucrative for him and his family. They included: Selling commodity items like spices, and Red ice. He also coordinated labor groups made primarily from the local kids he knew and hung out with. He paid his friends well, but kept the majority revenues for himself.
At 15, Axim became more aware of his surroundings, and the Syndicates reach into business, and its hold over many workers. At 17 Axim did his first job for the Syndicate, delivering a package for one of the syndicate members in his neighborhood. That got Axim a vote by that member and by the age of 18, Axim was initiated into the Syndicate. The ceremony was short but it was serious. Axim was now on his way toward his dreams of security and wealth.
At age 19, Axim started organizing strikes of the local union workers, to manipulate the trade pricing between the Orion contracted worlds and the Federation. With some success..new negotiations brought about new contracts for contract companies working with the federation. This brought Axim and his freinds, a hefty fee for their efforts.
At age 21, Axim used his monies to open his own pergium mine. The mine exists today, and is still turning out over 5 tons of Pergium a month. This brings Axim a sterling profit, which allows him to indulge in the finer things. Axim pays the Syndicate over 12% of the revenues for protection, and the right to operate the business within Syndicate held territory.
Age 23, Axim was asked by the Syndicate to join Starfleet. An odd request, but was told it was part of a program, where Syndicate members could learn skills the Syndicate at the time were not set up to teach them. Axim chose medical, cause after much research, realized potential profits in such a field. Axim did not join starfleet right away, until he reached the age of 27.
At Age 27-28, Axim joined starfleet, using his real name, and not any of the many Alias's he used in the past, to own and operate his many interests. Accepted into the Medical Academy, Axim met a younger, but just as rogue-ish fellow Orion named Dantin-Vex, which he took under his wing..Axim was surprised though to find out that Vex was a business man type as well, and the two hit it off. They hung together thru out their time in the academy, but did not graduate at the same time, because..Axim took extra courses that required more years of school, then what Vex had done.
After graduation came, Axim was assigned to the USS Drake, but by the time he would have made it to the Vessel, it had been decomissioned. New orders made their way to Axim, re-assigning him to the Station SB 118. Axim, upon arriving, found out that the Drake crew were also assigned to run the station. This worked out for Axim, at least in his mind.
Axim settled into the Stations medical Center, as the Coroner. Coroners are not necessarily physicians but generally have legal, medical, or investigative backgrounds. Axim has all three. Most would consider him a Forensic Pathologist.
Fighting Skills: Rah'Tak - Klingon Street Fighting Techniques. Orion Hand to Hand combat training. Small arms training. Edged Weapons training.
Economics Studies at the Ferengi Exchange Commission on Ferenginar.
Forensic Pathology and Investigation - Starfleet Medical Academy. Medical Legal Studies - Starfleet Medical Academy. Diseases and Chemical Studies - Starfleet Medical Academy. Xeno Pathology Studies - Starfleet Medical Academy.
Languages: Klingon, Orion, Gorn, Romulan, Cardassian, and Basic English.
- 235206.23: 235206.23 Born
- 238003.02: Joined Starfleet Medical Academy
- 239003.01: Assigned to the SB 118 station
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History