Difference between revisions of "Asha Sodhi"
(Entered beginning bio)
|Line 127:||Line 127:|
[[Category:Andaris Task Force
[[Category:Andaris Task Force ]]
[[Category:Healers and doctors]]
[[Category:Healers and doctors]]
Revision as of 08:17, 11 December 2017
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Asha Sodhi is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the USS Blackwell. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 170.2 cm (5' 7")
- Hair: Black (Sometimes dyed brown, auburn, etc.)
- Eyes: Dark Brown
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
Asha Sodhi was born to Vinod and Coomi Sodhi on stardate 236403.13. The city of Chandigarh on the planet Earth would be the only home she knew until she became an adult. As the only child of workaholic parents, Asha's childhood was quotidian. Life was spent reading, studying, listening to music, and playing strategic narrative games with her parents before bed.
One would find little of note in the records of school teachers, administrators, or counselors during Asha's years of youth. Disciplinary action was rare, but so were moments of admiration. One would merely find records of a student that few people remembered with impeccable attendance and grades consistently in the 99th percentile.
Asha attended the University of Alpha Centauri upon completing her secondary education. The change of environment was something of a shock for an already shy woman. Her experience with other cultures and lifestyles was intellectual until that point. Living amongst it was another thing entirely.
The competition was the other culture shock. There was no such thing as a half-hearted medical student at UAC. The 99th percentile Asha was accustomed to living in began to slip to the 95th and even the 90th in some general areas of study. Some things, however, did not change. Her life stayed relatively solitary as the pastimes of an only child continued into adulthood.
The bachelor's at the University of Alpha Centauri was followed by a doctorate in neuroscience at the Daystrom Institute. It was there that a career in Starfleet entered Asha's mind. The amount of both current and former Starfleet personnel at Daystrom introduced the possibility into her mind. The final drop in the bucket was the amount of 'first times' and discoveries she studied that were the result of Starfleet missions and expeditions. She applied to Starfleet Academy immediately after finishing her Ph.D.
Fortunate enough to be accepted, Asha continued to perform well in medical and scientific courses. But she did have some relative struggles in tactical, operations, and security courses. Her overall performance was high, but once again, it is not unlikely that she would have been found unmemorable by many. Ideas were textbook, answers correct but in the box, and so forth. There is probably a note or two from professors about a slightly sub-par ability to handle conflict. Asha's academic and regulatory performance may have been enough to outweigh that concern. But the concern may still be valid.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||(Stardate you completed your Academy Class)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical Officer|
|Ensign||239411 - Present||USS Blackwell||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||(Stardate you were placed on your second ship) - (When you left)||USS Your second ship||(Your duty post)|
|Lieutenant||(Stardate you were placed on your current ship) - Present||USS Your current ship||(Your duty post)|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Columbia Crew Manifest · Crew History