Ensign Arden Riza is currently serving as Medical Officer aboard the USS Ronin.
- Full name: Arden (Langston) Riza
- Age (date of birth): 235508. 06 / 30 years old
- Species: Trill (joined)
- Gender: Male
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Height: 6'2"
- Parents: Armon Langston and Aliya Prix
- Siblings: Aurora Langston
- Spouse: Emilie Langston
- Children: none
Arden was the first of two children. From a young age he knew that he wanted to enter the Symbiosis Commission's Initiate Program. After leaving high school, he entered the Trill Institute of Medicine and obtained an M.D. in Xeno-biology and Xeno-epidemiology. Following medical school, he and his sister applied to the SCIP, and both were admitted. Arden was joined with the Riza symbiote in 2380. Emilie requested delayed joining, and is still unjoined.
This was the third blending for the Riza symbiote, and the influence of the pasts hosts' memories led Arden to apply to Starfleet Academy. Arden was accepted and began continued medical studies specializing in Infectious Diseases and Xeno-pathology. En route to SB 118, Arden was contacted by the Vulcan Academy of Sciences, where he learned his thesis "The bivariate spread of monopolar infectious agents in the Class-M planetary environment" was to be published.
- 237301.24: Entered the Trill Institute of Medicine
- 237608.12: Awarded M.D. in Xeno-biology
- 237612.22: Awarded Medical Specialization in Xeno-epidemiology
- 237704.11: Entered the Trill Symbiois Commision's Initiate Program
- 238007.30: Joined with the Riza Symbiote.
- 238203.15: Entered Starfleet Academy
- 238401.15: Awarded Medical Specialization in Infectious Diseases
- 238505.06: Graduated Starfleet Medical School, with Ph.D.in Xeno-pathology
- 238509.15: Due to graduate Starfleet Academy
Riza bypassed the core of the Starfleet Medical program due to prior completion of the M.D. degree with dual specialization.