|Crew of the USS Eagle|
|Ensign Ambrosia Hayley|
“The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics, but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science.”
Ensign Ambrosia Hayley, is a Antosian currently posted as a Science Officer aboard the USS Eagle.
- Date of Birth: 236904.30
- Place of Birth: Antosia
- Telepathic status: 0
- Other abilities: Increased sense of taste.
- Languages: Federation Standard
- Personal Access Code: Ambrosia Beta One Two Eight One
- Serial Number: HW-331-002
Appearance & Stats
- Height: 1.8m (6')
- Weight: 50kg (7st. 12lbs.)
- Hair Color: Heliotrope
- Length of Hair: Shoulder length.
- Eye Color: Heliotrope
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Distinguishing Features: Tattoo of the Dirac Equation on her hip.
- Build: Slim, slightly wider shoulders although she often holds herself to minimise the visibility of this.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): It varies a little depending on how comfortable she is, sometimes wearing very feminine dresses and such, sometimes dressing in a slightly more tomboyish manner in a leather jacket and jeans.
- Shoes: Usually boots. Hard toed.
- Voice: Still a little on the deeper side for a girl, more contralto though than anything.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Orientation: Bisexual
- Habits: She has a habit of checking her appearance when she thinks no one is looking.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Spiritual, but still searching for a worldview she can agree with.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: She's pretty devoted to her work, which leaves little time for other hobbies, however she has recently started to go to the gym at least once a week. When she is forced to take personal time though, she is an ardent fan of classic Terran Science Fiction and murder mysteries (particularly on the holodeck).
- Likes: Fresh food, intellectually stimulating conversation, leather.
- Dislikes: Intolerance, stupidity, and birds.
- Ambitions and Goals: Ambrosia wouldn't say that she was drifting through life right now, per say, but she's quite happy to see what hand life will deal her right now. Maybe to lead a major research team, or even a department?
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperament: Like most Antosians she's pretty even handed and affable, although she's a little bit more reserved than some. If you do drive her to anger however... It will not be pleasant.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):
- Physical Limitations:
Ambrosia was born in the year 2369 in a small city near Antosia's northern pole. For the first 17 years of her life she bore the name of her Father, Andar. Given the tropical nature of the planet, the polar region was far more temperate than in most planets which suits her just fine - to this day she feels uncomfortable in hot weather.
For the most part her childhood was not an unhappy one. She was never quite as gregarious as her peers, preferring to spend her time in study - something her parents were happy to indulge even if they had wished she had spent a little more time with her peers. Andar however, far preferred to spend her time learning about the universe her passions to this day still being astrophysics and applied physics.
Indeed, her one real complaint was that she never quite felt comfortable in her own skin. At first, encouraged by her parents, she tried out different styles (to this day she will deny it if you bring up her punk stage) before she came to the conclusion that it wasn't that.
On 238607.02 she realised what was wrong. Fortunately, she was lucky enough to live in a open and advanced enough society where this was of little issue. Her parents, family, and friends were supportive and she was able to begin her transition.
Despite this, her last few years of school were not quite her best due to the distraction of everything going on. She initially failed to pass the Starfleet Academy Entrance Exam when she first tried at 19, a fact that contributed to a significantly dark time for her particularly when combined with hormonal changes.
Fortunately, her Mother and Father supported her through this and by the time she was 21 was ready to take the test again, this time passing with flying colours. She joined the class of 2390 with the intention of graduating with a double major in Engineering and Science.
- Mother: Felicie Hayley
- Father: Andar Hayley
- Marital Status: None
- Children: None
Offices & Quarters
Service & Education History
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History