Lieutenant Commander Alleran Tan
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Lieutenant Commander Alleran Tan (formerly Alleran Mapak) is a joined Trill, helmsman and pilot who is unassigned after a medical emergency. He is transferring from Medical Starbase 253.
Alleran's writer can be found here.
- Full Name:Alleran (Mapak) Tan
- Host Age: 30. Birthday 236212.01 (1st of December 2362).
- Symbiont Age: 118. Birthday 227409.06 (6th of September 2274).
- Species: Trill (joined)
- Gender: Male
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Height: 5'1"
- Telepathic status: NA. Tan's previous host's voice can be heard occasionally in his head, usually giving sarcastic advice or admonishments, but this is normal of joined Trills and does not extend outside his mind (usually).
- Place of Birth: Byroni, Trill Prime.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: Trill symbiont. After his stay on Devinon V, Alleran received a two-inch scar just above his left eye. Additionally, Alleran has three deep scars on the small of his back over his heart. After being shot in the back the surgeons on Medical Starbase 358 removed a vertebra from his spine, causing him to lose an inch of height. Said vertebra has since been replaced with a prosthetic.
- Skin Tone: Light olive, with dark Trill spots.
- Handedness: Right.
- Languages: Trill (native), English (accented but clear), Vaadwaur (weak vocabulary and heavily accented but otherwise understandable), Romulan (fluent with slight accent, from previous host).
- Quarters: Tan's quarters are fairly untidy. It's organized chaos.
- Favorite Room: Anywhere that's not a hospital.
- Mannerisms/Habits: Alleran has a mild phobia of (having a) prosthetic limb and battle-bridges. His prosthetic vertebra causes him no distress (yet).
- Temperment: Alleran Tan is rarely seen without a smile and tends to not take things too seriously (except the Borg).
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None, but lingering remnants of a childhood of quiet religion still linger every now and then.