|Birthplace||Chi-ree, Xial, Vulcan|
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us”
- Full name: Al’rig-pseth (Translated to standard as 'Alieth')
- Serial Number: RT - 775 - 816
- Date of birth (Age): 235406.04 (45 Years)
- Age: Young Adult
- Species: vulcan
- Gender: Female
- T/E: T5
- Height: 1.57 m // 5' 2
- Weight: 55 kg // 121 lbs
- Build: Average
- Hair color: Black
- Length of Hair: Long, with somewhat shorter fringe and sideburns with a tendency to ruffle. Usually up-do on duty
- Eye color: Dark Brown
- Skin Tone: Slightly taned, green undertones.
- Birthmarks, Scars:A small scar on the left ear, the result of the encounter with the hitman on New Bajor.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: A tattoo on the left shoulder, above the shoulder blade, written in Klingon: boQDu'.
- Carriage: Confident and determined despite her usual placid demenaur, apparently unstoppable.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Traditional Vulcan clothing from the Chi-ree region, long, loose-fitting and suitable for the desert. Always wear soft-soled boots. Usually dark or ochre tones, rarely solid white.
- Voice: Inflectionless and flat. A marked Chi-ree accent, lengthening s and r sounds. It sounds blunt and abrasive to aliens and provincial to Vulcans.
- Handedness: Right
Hobbies and Pastimes
- High speed racing
- V'Shan 
- Walking her canine companion Cheesecake Watanabe
- Creative Chemistry
- Literature, Surak's Works
- Literature, non-fiction
- Literature, Pre-Surakian poetry
Likes and Dislikes
- Animals & Fauna: Alieth has always felt empathy for animals, and it was this that steered her attention first to science and, eventually, to medicine. Despite the twists and turns of her career, her interest in wildlife has always been there, and touching something she shouldn't have has been a consistent motive for getting her in trouble.
- Mysteries & Puzzles: One of the few emotions that Alieth allows herself to feel freely and unsuppressed is curiosity, which makes puzzles and mysteries irresistible to her, whether they are kal-toh, mystery holonovels or more hazardous pursuits.
- Speed: Growing up with Sern has left an indelible mark on Alieth, who is looking for speed and competition. A featherweight frame pushed by a massive engines is one of the most powerful lures for the Vulcan, whether its a wheeled ride or a hover one. This fact accounted for much of the injuries she has suffered.
- Music: Few people really know it, but Alieth enjoys music and has a great singing voice. However, she considers this a puerile activity and rarely sings if there are people within earshot. She actually knows many more seashanties than she is willing to confess.
- Vulcan Meditation: Particularly in places in contact with nature
- Emotional Beings: Although she rarely shows it, the intricacies and bizarre twists and turns of emotional creatures are bizarrely fascinating for her.
- Coffee & Tea: The latter because of his father, Tea Master of Chi-ree, in fact, she is a keen devotee of Zhar-kur tei. She had a mild addiction to coffee . A gift from her mind meld with Geoffrey Teller. Interaction withJo Marshall didn't help.
- Physical Contact: Being a powerful tactile telepath, she abhors physical contact, especially unexpected or unnecesary. She requires mental preparation before touching or being touched.
- Extreme displays of emotion: Despite her time spent among emotional beings, Alieth finds displays of emotion uncomfortable, even more so if they are extreme, such as laughter, crying, etc., especially in adults. If a Vulcanoid is the one displaying extreme emotion, that rejection is exacerbated.
- Cronyism: Alieth is a strong advocate of hard work and personal merit based on personal skills, and is careful not to fall into cronyism.
- Water: She doesn't like water, dislikes getting wet and can't swim. Large bodies of water disgust her. A near-fatal attack by an octopod creature in Deluvia IV (from which she was saved by Piravao sh'Qynallahr and Serren Tan) has only reinforced her distaste for water in any quantity larger than a cup.
- Darkness: After the events in the Rift, Alieth finds the darkness unpleasant and always keeps a minimal light source on in whatever room she finds herself in, even when she is sleeping or meditating.
- She can' t swim, she sinks like a rock.
- A visit to her cousin at SB224 led to her acquiring a Klingon tattoo on her left shoulder blade: boQDu' which can be translated as she-devil 
- She adopted one of her deceased patients' pet after the Hammerfall incident, which she called Cheesecake Watanabe
- Over her desk there is this plaque: Chief Medical Officer Alieth, Professional Troublemaker, USS Thor made from a piece of duranium salgaved from a SAG engine. A gift from Geoffrey Teller
Full Article (Wor in progress): Relationships
|Family and Friends from Vulcan|
Grandson of T’Mihn. Deceased best friend. His 'katra' resided for a time inGeoffrey Teller. When it begins to degradate due to the incompatibility with a human brain it bring a lot of problems and needed to be put away of the officer, thanks the intervention of Saveron. At the end, Sern asked to die definitively.
|Other Acquittances and Associations|
Alieth was born and raised in Chi-ree, in Xial, belonging by alliance to the S'th'gee Clan. Descended from a Te-Vikram family, she was educated in the traditional way of Surak's followers following the more traditional forms of Vulcan culture, in a province with scarce offworld visitors. It was always expected that she would follow the footsteps of her mother and older sister and eventually join the army of public employees that keep the Vulcan government functioning or, maybe, to become a tea master like her father, Saros. However, Alieth's interests always diverged widely, and from an early age she displayed an affinity towards science and and and taking care of others. During her infancy she frequently brought home small injured animals in order to heal them, under the premise that 'all life should be preserved'.
Later during her adolescence and young adulthood, she was involved in many events of a dangerous nature, usually with Sern involved, which resulted in a lot of conflict and worsened her relationship with her mother dramatically.
After graduating with notable marks at the small learning center in Chi-ree, she endeavoured to get a place to study at the VSA so she could pursue her medical education there. However, her first attempts were unsuccessful. She only managed to granted access to the VSA degree after the third attempt, which brough her the chance to began the basic training program in Science and Medicine. However, after completing half of her degree, she found that her perception of the institution was quite different from reality. Despite the institution's claim to be a meritocracy, connections within the university members were fundamental and students like her who lacked them were forced to progress at a slower pace and assume lesser roles in remote health centers until they could prove their worth, which could set back her career by decades and would deny her any chance to help others as she endeavoured.
She wondered how she could overcome this dilemma until a call came from Chi-ree and shattered all her hopes: her childhood fiancé, Spahn, had reached his Time and she should give up everything to marry him. She had never been in favour of this union, which had been arranged by her mother and the Pid-kom of her clan, and had always intended to break off the engagement, but she put it off for too long until it couldn't be broken. Just before the wedding, her best friend, Sern, volunteered to fight for her to rid her of this ill-fitting union, to which she agreed. Alieth invoked the Kal-if-fee in the Temple's grounds. Spahn and Sern fought to death and, although the latter emerged victorious, he died too as the result of his injuries in the fight. The whole affair led to great consternation in Chi-ree, Alieth used the confusion to return to the VSA as she stole Sern's katra and took it with her.
By chance, she met a PhD exchange student that suggested that she should apply to Starfleet Academy. To her surprise, she was accepted at the first attempt and she left her studies at the VSA to move to Earth which allowed her to run away from the memories of what had happened. Soon after, took a ship to the solar system. Given the swiftness of the decision, her family expressed their reluctance to this change on her life, unaware of the theft of the katra.
After a lifetime spent in the logical and orderly Vulcan society, her time at the Starfleet Academy was a culture shock. In spite of the years spent among humans and other emotional beings, they still intrigue her. Alieth remains intensely curious about their creativity and capacity for lateral thinking, while she is somewhat surprised that their societies haven't been devastated by their emotional instability and tendency to circumvent regulations
She received her medical degree from Starfleet Academy, specializing in First Aid and Trauma Care. She achieved a minor in Chemistry and it's currently studying to broad her her area of expertise.
Starfleet Assessments and Records
Click on the ship names to expand/collapse their respective mission histories.
Alieth's first assignment, along with her fellow Academy graduates Sirok and Wes Greaves, was at the Embassy of the Laudeans home planet in the Typhon Expanse. However, as a result of the events, her time in the Embassy was relatively short.
- The Til'ahn Gambit - Stardate 239702.10 - 239704.12
Upon arrival at Duronis II, Alieth and her colleagues discovered that the resident Embassy Officers had been attacked by Tal'Shiar operatives while they were on a shuttle trip around the planet in a shoreleave. This led to the abduction of the CMO Addison MacKenzie as well as a number of officers being severely injured, the most critical being Commander Geoffrey Teller, who was trapped under a shuttle. Afterwards, there was evidence that this attack had been perpetrated as a distraction to cover up the actions of a Romulan vessel in the Expanse, which sought to collect a significant amount of Protomater that had not been previously discovered. The crew split into two groups, with the first group travelling on the USS Thunder-A to stop the Romulans while the rest remained in Duronis to perform a rescue mission. Alieth remained in this second group in order to attend the health of the injured Commander Teller. After several approaches to rescue the CMO, including the development and use of a vulcanoid anesthetic and Alieth acting as a Romulan contact that would extract Tal Shiar operatives from the planet, all efforts were futile, as MacKenzie had gained the collaboration of one of the Romulan spies, who surrendered to the Starfleeters and handed over his hostage in exchange for his survival. The other Tal'Shiar operative never was found, after he fell prey to a native feline-like predator.
Alieth was transferred to the USS Thor with the rest of the Embassy officers once the Planet began the process of becoming a full member of Federation. From that moment on, she served under the command of Fleet Captain Aron Kells whom she had met in a somewhat peculiar way when both were lost in the massive gardens of the diplomatic complex. Alieth never talks about her degree of responsibility in this event.
- The Lost Colony - Stardate 239704.19 - 239706.06
The USS Thor answered to a distress call from a lost colony world in the [Menthar Corridor] known as Vel Maijan, thought to have disappeared from existence in 2159. Alieth was assigned to a team led by Lieutenant Commander Krindo Pandorn, Lieutenant Lorian Lovar, Ambassador Toni Turner and Doctor Alieth herself. Tto gather as much information as possible about the settlement's history. Once it is put in common with the rest of the crew, they decided to explore the surface of the planet and the caves under its surface in search of the colonists' descendants... and of what happened to the planet during all this time.
Alieth is summoned to the bridge to help monitor the away teams, but an increased concentration of chronitrons and rising tectonic and ionic activity forced the recovery of one of the teams, led by Dr. Mackenzie. However, the second party, led by the XO Geoffrey Teller, vanished from the starship's sensors and is left stranded on the planet.
Later, they discovered that the descendants of the Vel Maijan settlers are alive but dealing with attacks from strange native creatures, alien substances in the tunnels and a significant lack of resources. Due to the high possibility that the solar system could leap forward in time once again, Captain Aron Kells ordered the deployment of an emergency team collect the away team and the colonists, which included Alieth. While Ben Garcia, Major Parker and herself navigated through the ion storm to reach the surface, one of the native aliens, known as Azcou, beamed up to the ship, creating havoc.
The team was rescued and, after a heated argument with Greaves, Alieth managed to remain on the surface and help rescue the rest of the settlers.
After the extraction of the humans, as well as one of the native alien's colonies that requested the Thor's help in view of the imminent destruction or disappearance of their homeworld, the Thor must depart from the system, narrowly escaping the strange anomaly that makes Vel Maijan disappear again...
- Hammerfall - Stardate 239707.03 - 239707.04
After the shoreleave, the USS Thor planned a quantum slipstream drive test while Fleet Captain Aron Kells estudied a nearby Gormagander pod on the USS Tharsis.
The first part of the test went smoothly, but as soon as the return trip was activated, something attacked the vessel. The jolt destabilised the QSD and damaged the ship dramatically, resulting in hundreds of injuries and casualties. The impact caught Alieth in the middle of a call to her home planet, causing her to crash into a wall, resulting in a mild concussion. However, that didn't stop her from approaching the Sickbay to help.
The medical department was soon overwhelmed and the officers split up into several teams, with Quen Deena and Addisson Mackenzie treating the worst cases on the sickbay, as Alieth set a triage center on the Marine deck. There, the Vulcan collaborated with Rouinacet, who helped her to conduct several emergency surgeries. When the concussion effects became evident at the end of a complicated one, she had to be treated on Sickbay by her own colleagues and the evident displeasure of the CMO.
Shortly thereafter, the CMO left the ship with most of the patients who were able to be saved. This left Quen Deena in charge of the sickbay. Alieth, on the other hand, was left in charge of the dying patients, to whom I administered palliative care and whom she tried to alleviate in the process through her telepathic abilities. That meant a heavy toll on the Vulcan, which she would carry for a while.
Soon after, after briefly helping Quen Deena and Tara Wilkins to study a part of the mine that had been taken over by a Marine officer and was to be removed, Alieth was called to help Dar Kalib, Quen Deena's son.
Somehow, the young Half Bajoran had received a telepathic inference from creatures inhabiting the QSD, known as The Eidolon Mandate. To free him from the influence of the Mandate, Alieth realized a mind melt with the boy, which became complicated and from which they had to be extracted thanks to the assistance of Commander Teller. Unfortunately, in doing so, the katra of Alieth's best friend, which he had been carrying for years, was transferred to the XO, without either the XO or the Vulcan being aware of the fact.
When Alieth discovered the disappearance of her friend's soul, she felt a great deal of grief.
- Stick of Butter, Dozen Eggs & A Liter of Moba juice - Stardate 239709.20 - 239711.27
A straightforward run into the Gamma Quadrant. The USS Thor visit New New Bajor. A pastoral, agrarian settlement, and they can definitely use some of the heavy tech they're bringing. Alieth went down in an away team to the planet to meet with the Governor, a mere diplomatic procedure . The away team, led by Lt. Commander Alexander Brodie and consisting of Lieutenant Lorian Lovar, Lt. Commander Krindo Pandorn, Ensign Kira Pol and Lieutenant JG Alieth headed to the Administrative Complex to meet with the Governor and Minister Velos. The former proved to be a vacuous and seemingly superficial man, who made a strenuous effort to divert the away team's attention from the obvious problems in the fields around the Complex, while the Minister subtly tried to inform them of what was happening. When the Governor realised this he locked the group in the Ambassadorial Suites and jammed the communications at a planetary level, making it impossible to transport themselves back to their runabout or the Thor. However, the group managed to escape this trap thanks to Velos's collaboration and resourcefulness.
After the crew reunited on the starship again, and in view of the worrisome reports received from all teams, Fleet Captain Aron Kells resolved to visit the planet to confer with Governor Tidak Beru and find out what was happening in the Colony and why the leader of said settlement had been trying so diligently to obscure the situation.There, Kells was assaulted by an unidentified enemy with an unidentified weapon. Captain Kells suffered serious injuries and his life was put in jeopardy. Thanks to the collaboration of the Ensign Dar with the air support team that Commander Teller had left behind (composed of Valkyrie 4 and 5 as well as the shuttle Freyr under the command of Lieutenant Commander Lia Rouiancet), the group was extracted. Not only that, but thanks to their joint action, they were able to intercept a sinister Karemma that seemed to be the author of the attempt against Aron Kells. With the captain in a critical condition preserved in the buffer of the Freyr's transporter, the small flotilla left the planet to rendezvous with the Thor.
After saving the captain's life with Lieutenant Commander Lia Rouiancet and Lieutenant Quen Deena, Alieth returned to the planet with Lieutenant Commander Brodie and Lieutenant JG Siork escorted Minister Tan and Secretary Nerys to restore political power to non-corrupt officials. The team made their way to the council chambers which was in session at the time. Confronted by Council Spokesperson Uja Koss, Minister Tan and Secretary Nerys were accused of treason. Despite the allegations, Minister Tan presented her evidence with the assistance of the rest of the team. In a rousing speech Minister Tan swayed much of the council to her side. Learning of the capture of Governor Tidak, Lieutenant Commander Brodie had Commander Teller's team beam directly to the council chambers so Tidak could be questioned in front of the council. Even confronted by the entire governing body of the planet, Tidak still claimed his innocence. With all arguments made, the council convened for a vote of no confidence of Governor Tidak. There were few holdouts, but the vote passed. Furthermore, Minister Tan was immediately voted in as the new Governor of New Bajor in a surprise turn of events. She appointed Nerys as her Chief of Staff and Starfleet took Tidak away to be tried in Federation Court.
- The Cost of Forever - Stardate 239801.05 - 239803.01
After a well-deserved break on New (New) Bajor, the USS Thor reported a strange subspace signal, a mayday call originating from an unexplored nebula in the gamma quadrant. Upon analysis, it was discovered to be a ship in distress, trapped in the nebula's Edge: a storm of exotic particles threatening to tear the unknown ship to shreds. Commander Geoffrey Teller summoned Lieutenant Alieth & Ensign Jehe Saja to the intel centre to study the available data on the area and the possible threats they might encounter. With the prospect of contact with an unknown species, they coordinated with the other teams for the possibility of First Contact, perhaps with a pre-warp civilization or a very limited warp. Called upon by the Captain to act as first contact, the team transported over to the other ship. Upon arrival, they met with what seemed to be an abandoned control room. A moment later, two alien life forms were found hiding, and as the translator caught on to their language, they began to understand the strange beings who beamed aboard their vessel. After convincing the aliens that their intentions were altruistic and coming to their aid, they made their way to the ship's engine room, determined to use the ship's systems to power up the Thor's tractor beam and bring the ship to safety, while beginning to triage and evacuate the Penetrator's crew before the wave that the Thor's arrival had triggered in the Nebula struck. They succeeded at the very last second, and the Thor was able to envelop the massive ship in a warp bubble, saving it from destruction. However, the Penetrator lacked inertial dumpers, resulting in a broken nose and a flying Vulcan when the wave made contact.
Two days after the rescue of the Golden Penetrator, the USS Thor managed to tow the ship to the Zet homeworld. Commander Teller, Lieutenant Alieth, Lieutenant Quen and Ensign Katsim beamed down to the Zet homeworld into a decaying, foul-smelling slum suburb where thousands of Zet huddled together. Their goal was to sort out the repatriation of the Penetrator shipwrecks who, for some reason, were being rejected on the surface. One of their Zet friends led them into the massive building to deal with the administrative headache of rehousing employees who had supposedly expired. The away team was shocked by the inhumane conditions the Zet employees lived in and were forced to wade through bureaucratic procedures to reinstate the status of the Golden Penetrator's crew. Finally close to success, the away team took a lift to the upper floors of the building where they discovered former Shipmaster Nokzu waiting to meet with management as well. The team invited her along, and despite the Zet woman's reservations, she accepted their help. The whole meeting turned out to be a trap however, and as soon as they were inside the meeting room, it was sealed and Eternal Anroc appeared on several monitors notifying them of their fate to be used as a bargaining chip.
Some time later, the team team worked to devise an escape plan. Lieutenants Alieth and Quen devised a means to create an acid with the chemicals in a medical kit. They intended to melt a hole in the windows of the skyscraper, however the metal used for construction had an unexpected reaction with the acid causing a large explosion. No one was injured, but the team was forced to flee out on the window ledges and make their way to a Zet hover vehicle while being chased by Zet corporate security. Successfully taking control of the vehicle, the team was followed by a Zet security craft which attempted to shoot them down. The security craft employed a communication jammer to prevent the team from being identified, contacting the ship, or beaming out. Commander Teller discovered the field had a short range however and came up with a plan to escape. As their hover vehicle dove behind a building at several thousand feet, the entire away team jumped out into a free fall. The hope was that they would escape the jamming field and be beamed out before they hit the ground. The plan was successful, with one complication. The Thor locked onto the communicators of the away team, which meant that their Zet accomplice, Nokzu, was not beamed out. Furthermore the team's momentum was only slowed partially when rematerializing aboard the Thor and most of the team was injured in the resulting impact with the transporter padd. Despite injuries, Commander Teller managed to override the transporter safeties and beam Shipmaster Nokzu to the Thor just seconds before impact with the ground.
With the crew safe, the Thor departed the Zet's system with the former crew of the Endless Golden Penetrator aboard as refugees with Vulcan as its destination...
- The Fallen Sword - Stardate 239804.14 - 239806.10
The USS Thor wrapped up her shore leave period and departed Vulcan to investigate a possible sighting of the spacebourne being Gomtuu. En route to the suspected coordinates however the ship identified a distress signal bearing the signature of the USS Excalibur, a ship lost during the Federation-Klingon war of the mid 2200s.Split into several groups, the crew discovered a war between the descendants of the Excalibur, allies of the local society and the descendants of the locals, and the threat of a catastrophic volcanic explosion that would jeopardise most life on the planet. Having called upon the help of the sole survivor of the original crew and the descendants of the Excalibur's officers, the crew set out to salvage what was left of a broken Prime Directive, saving the descendants and the Klingons and leaving the volcano to erase all traces of Calabrum's civilisation, to be left only as a myth.
After the mission with the descendants of the USS Excalibur, Alieth accepted a transfer to the USS Gorkon, taking on the role of Chief Science Officer. She met her new crew on a medical shoreleave on Deluvia IV, a perfect time to get to know her new shipmates and reconnect with an acquaintance: Jo Marshall, the Gorkon's first officer and the one who was the examiner for her final exam at the academy.
- The Pelian Brief - Stardate 239808.28 to 239811.18
- Shadows of the Rift - Stardate 239901.27 to 239904.22
|Cadet First Class||239702.09||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical Officer|
|Ensign||239702.10 - 239704.20||Embassy of Duronis II||Medical Officer|
|Ensign||239704.20 - 239706.08||USS Thor||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||239706.08 - 239712.31||USS Thor||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239712.31 - 239803.29||USS Thor||Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239803.29 - 239806.29||USS Thor||Co-Chief Medical Officer,|
Co-Chief Science Officer
|Lieutenant||239806.29 - 239907.20||USS Gorkon||Chief Science Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239907.20 - Present||USS Gorkon||Chief Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
Alieth as Lt. JG on the USS Thor
Alieth as Lt. on the USS Thor
Alieth at her arrival to the USS Gorkon
Alieth SU Style by Ikaia Wong
- Concussion and Gummy Bears - (239702.17) The best way to start an eventful first day is deal with a troublemaker and some gummy bears.
- The Founding of the JOPA - The first rule of JOPA is: you do not talk about JOPA. The second rule of JOPA is: you DO NOT talk about what happens in the JOPA (239702.20)
-  'Calls' - Alieth conducted a long-dreaded call to an elderly acquaintance, during it, chaos arrived
- Dust in the Wind - (239709.15) A flashback to the past.
- Rom ar'kadan titaya - (239709.16) A Crime and a Gift for a friend.
- JP: Lt. Wong + Doctor Telas - Read Only Memories Part 2 - (239905.25) Where Wong remembers how he and Alieth met in the academy.
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History