- Full Name: Alexander Gordon Blair
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: Stardate: 236206.04 June 4, 2362
- Place of Birth: Earth
- Age: 35
- Gender: Male
- Height: 1.8m (5’ 11”)
- Weight: 70.3kg (155lbs)
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: Short, crew cut style
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Birthmarks, Scars: No visible birthmarks or scars
- Build: Medium build and very fit
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Anything comfortable, mostly athletic gear
- Shoes: Standard issue boots when on duty, sneakers when off
- Voice: Deep and masculine, but easy on the ears
- Handedness: Left-handed
- Habits: Arriving every at least five minutes early, tends to zone out and think about challenging problems.
- Mannerisms: A true gentleman
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Does not consider himself to be religious in any way.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Playing and watching a sport called baseball, maintaining peek physical fitness, socializing with those around him.
- Likes: Attacking and solving complex problems, helping others.
- Dislikes: People who put themselves ahead of others.
- Ambitions and Goals: To do the best that he can each and every day.
- Achievements in Life: Serving as a Marine, graduating Starfleet Academy
- Disappointments in Life: Loosing any sense of a relationship with his parents.
- Temperment: Calm and quiet, keeps his feelings to himself.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): No real problems, he might be a little bit of a perfectionist.
- Physical Limitations: No physical limitations
- Quarters: Alex keeps his immaculate. Having no personal possessions or mementos, many would consider Alex’s quarters as sparsely decorated. The few items he does have belong in a certain place, and when they get moved it truly bothers him until they are returned to their place.
See Full Article -- Relationships
Alexander Gordon Blair was born into a very happy and privileged family. The first born child of Thomas and Veronica Blair Alexander, or Alex as he preferred to be called, was groomed from birth to one day take the reins of the family business. Blair Technologies was a civilian aerospace firm that designed and manufactured interstellar vehicles and components for use in the commercial shipping field.
Despite his parental grooming, Alex led a perfectly normal childhood with his brother Michael who was one year his junior. As they grew up, Alex and Michael were inseparable. Whether it was running around their parent’s offices causing trouble or building forts in wilderness near their vacation home in Alaska, the Blair brothers were always together on some kind of adventure.
On one such adventure, Alex and Michael were rebuilding a fort that they had built in the mountains the previous summer. Alex stepped away to gather some supplies when he heard a loud crash followed by a scream. When he returned to the fort, Alex found the broken up structure lying on the ground with his younger brother pinned underneath it. It took some time, but Alex was eventually able to free his sibling who only suffered a fractured arm and the two boys returned to their home where their mother was waiting. The whole way back and for sometime after, Alex blamed himself for what happened. He was convinced that if he were paying more attention he could have prevented his brother’s injury. At that time Alex made a vow that he promised to follow for the remainder of his life. He would do absolutely everything in his power to protect those that he cared for.
Growing up with two very talented engineers for parents, Alex developed a strong talent in engineering. When his eighteenth birthday came around Alex’s father Thomas, told him that it was time for what he had been groomed for his entire life. It was time to enter the family business and start building a name for himself as an engineer. As most young adults do, Alex acted in a rebellious manner and refused to work for Blair Technologies. A few days after his birthday, Alex walked into a recruitment office and joined the Starfleet Marine Corps stating that he did so in order to help protect everyone that he loved or cared for.
Alex served in the Marine Corps for several years before he came to the realization that his heart was not in it. He realized while he loved being a Marine and it was definitely a way to help others, serving as a soldier was not what he was meant to do. Alex was not the only one who made this realization, his commanding officer, Major Brent Sheldon, spotted the change in attitude in Alex. After a lot of urging by Major Sheldon, Alex applied to Starfleet Academy and was accepted on his first attempt.
Alex had the typical experience at the Academy, with only one exception; he was older than most of his classmates. Having a natural talent towards engineering, Alex enrolled in the engineering program. With his background in engineering, Alex was able to graduate from the Academy majoring in Engineering and minoring in Communications/Operations. Alex graduated with a GPA of 3.75 giving him the distinction of graduating Cum Laude.
After his graduation from the Academy, the newly commissioned Ensign Alex Blair was assigned to the USS Tiger-A as an engineering officer.
See Full Article -- academy
- Current Rank: Commander
- Current Assignment: USS Constitution-B
- Duty Post: Executive Officer
See Full Article -- Previous Assignments
|Cadet 1st||238906.04||Cadet Cruise|
|Lieutenant JG||238909.30||238910.15||Assistant Chief Engineer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239009.14||2391.03.31||Chief Engineer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239103.31||239203.08||Chief Engineer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239203.08||239207.13||First Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239207.13||239212.31||First Officer|
|Commander||239506.05||239508.23||Strategic Operations & Intelligence Officer|
Awards and Commendations
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- A Beautiful Morning: Having been captured by unknown aliens, Alex wakes up to his new life which seems perfectly normal to him.
- Into The Breach: The ship has been overrun by hostile forces who are trying to activate the MVAM protocols, Alex accompanies LtCmdrs Clack and West in an effort to take back Main Engineering.
- Farewell: With the news of the Tiger-A being decommissioned, Alex takes some time to give a meaningful farewell to his ship and his crew mates.
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History