|Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion|
|Ensign Alana Larson|
- 1 PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 2 PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
- Height: 5'11 (180.34cm)
- Weight: 132lb (59.87kg)
- Hair Color: Blonde.
- Length of Hair: Down to lower back.
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Birthmarks, Scars: Scar across the corner of her left eye. Like most Trill she has spots on her face, however unlike most Trill the spots only extend down one leg.
- Build: Athletic.
- Taste in clothing (when off duty): Old style jungle fatigues.
- Usually polite.
- Sometimes talks with bits of surfer slang, and the occasional word or two from other languages.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Historical Holodeck Programs.
- Listening to music.
- Reading, either history books or fictional action novels.
- Alana has a collection of old paper books, she claims that "you can smell the history in them."
- Outdoor Activities.
- Beaches, Oceans.
- Particularly millitary history.
- Of particular intrest to Alana are Earths first and second Indochina wars.
- Particularly millitary history.
- Cold (being from Hawaii and all)
- Space Walks.
- Very small spaces.
- Mother - Sari Reiff (Retired)
- Father - Gil Larson (School Teacher (Semi-Retired))
Alana Larson was born on stardate 236806.02. Being born in Hawaii Alana was drawn towards surfing from a young age, as she grew up Alana continued to surf every chance she got. She briefly considered surfing at the professional level, however after giving it some thought Alana decided that she wanted to see new worlds (and surf new spots on those worlds). After graduating Alana enrolled at starfleet academy with the intentions of becoming a science officer.
- 236806.02 Alana is born.
- 237207.08 Alana tries surfing for the first time.
- 237509.05 Alana begins primary school at Hanalei Elementary School
- 238008.13 Alana's father begins homeschooling her.
- 238309.04 Begins remainder of her schooling at Kauai High School
- 238706.27 Graduates from high school
- 238709.05 Classes start at Starfleet Academy
For the most part Ensign Larson is well suited to life in space, although she does have a fear of space walks, and is mildly claustrophobic. It is also worth noting that the Ensign tries to maintain a professional attitude when she is working, despite these efforts when Ensign Larson is excited, stressed, or tired she will often interject words from Hawaiian or Vietnamese. The Hawaiian phrases are understandable given she was raised in Hawaii. I can only speculate that the Vietnamese phrases are due to her extensive intrest and knowledge of Earths Indochina wars.
- 237509.21 Treated for a broken ankle after a surfing accident.
- 237703.06 Treated for a minor concussion again sustained while surfing.
- 237703.27 Treated for a sprained wrist sustained while surfing.
- 238211.16 Treated again for a concussion and minor lacerations following a surfing wipeout.
- 238507.17 Treated for multiple contusions and a laceration across the left eye, patient provided no context for how injures were sustained. Paitent requested that the scar remain.
- 238612.05 Treated for minor lacerations sustained while surfing.
- 239103.12 Treated for exposure to Anasthezine Gas.
Ensign Larson has no known allergies, she is however qutie sensitive to most anesthetics requiring a smaller concentration to be effective. It has been observed that after exposure to certain anesthetics (Anesthizine in particular) Ensign Larson may have paranoid delusions. As the paitents medical history has demonstrated she will often take risks while in pursuit of the perfect wave.