Jacomus Aharon, a Terran, is currently the Chief Engineering Officer assigned to the USS Independence-A.
- Full Name: Jacomus Marvin Aharon
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 235903.13
- Place of Birth: Chicago, Earth
- Age: 25
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: None
- Height: 5'10" (178cm)
- Weight: 80 kg
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: short
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Light
- Birthmarks, Scars: Several. Two on his left forearm, one on his left upper arm. One on his right palm. One on his upper left outer thigh. All from Klingon combat training and ceremonial rights of passage.
- Build: Solid, slightly muscular but not overly so.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Dark cotton trousers with either a pullover or shirt with waistcoat.
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Located on Deck 2 of the USS Independence-A. Just dropped his belongings off and hasn't had a chance to really move in.
- Mannerisms: Before working at a terminal or console, he has a tendency to rub his fingers together as if he were going to crack a safe.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Atheist.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Jazz music. Plays trumpet and guitar. Fencing, Klingon martial arts. Chess. Cooking.
- Likes: Solving problems, good jokes
- Dislikes: Racht. For that matter, eating worms of any shape for form.
- Temperment: Calm, cool-headed. Good sense of humor.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Jack Aharon has had a fear of water since he was very young. Swimming terrifies him and this is a source of embarrassment.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Jacques Reuben Aharon (Federation Diplomat to the Klingons)
- Mother: Lieutenant Madeline Pearsons Aharon (Engineer on Starbase 11)
- Siblings: None.
Jacomus (Jack to his friends) was born in New Chicago. He spent his first six years there until his father was assigned to a delegation to the Klingon homeworld. Jacomus spent ten years living among the Klingons, learning their language and ways before moving to Starbase 11 where his mother had received an assignment as an engineer. Growing up among the Klingons taught Jacomus to take care of himself and to appreciate different cultures but he has kept a firm foot within Terran culture developing a keen interest in music, learning to play jazz trumpet and guitar. His time at SB11 allowed him to adjust back to Terran ways.
Jacomus has always had an aptitude for the sciences and mathematics so engineering was a natural choice for him when he joined star fleet. Studying engineering required an extra year of training but gave Jacomus a good grounding in the fundamentals of Starship design and subspace technology. Jacomus has also gained better than average skill at piloting.
Generally outgoing, Jack can be good in a pinch. He has good leadership skills and a tendency to make decisions based on situation at hand rather than relying too heavily on experience. Possibly not the most comfortable person around girls though this is likely due to the fact that most of the girls he grew up around could snap his neck quite easily. Jack has a great fear of water and has never learned to swim. This has always annoyed him and is a great source of embarrassment.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238311.19 (19 November)
- Current Rank: Lieutenant Junior Grade
- Current Assignment: USS Independence-A
- Duty Post: Chief Engineering Officer
Awards & Commendations
- None as yet.