|This page or section is undergoing an expansion or major revamping.
However, you are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. Comments regarding possible improvements are welcome on the articles talk page.
|Intelligent Lifeform Index|
|Four Letter Code||AARA|
|Planet of Origin||Kaclla II|
|Current Tech Level||Planetary Development Scale|
|List of Named Aarakocras|
Full ILI Gallery • Permitted Species Gallery
- Proper Name: Aarakocra
- Pronunciation: Aa'Ra'Ko'Cra
- Quadrant: Beta
- Location: Nausicaa Sector (coordinates B27-0002-1300 )
- Proper Name: Kaclla
- Pronunciation: Ka'Clla
- Star: It orbits a class G (Yellow) star
- Distance from Star: it's orbit is approximately 158 million km
- Companions: 5 other planets. It is the 4th planet in the system
- Proper Name: Kaclla II
- Pronunciation: Ka'Clla II
- Diameter: 12,749 km (7,968 miles)
- Gravity: 1.06 standard gravity with a density of 5.8
- Axial Tilt: 0.87%, no appreciable tilt and no seasons
- Orbital Period: 471 days
- Rotational Period: 36 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 58%
- Atmosphere: 1.07 is a standard pressure with 75% nitrogen, 24% oxygen, 1% trace chemicals
- Climate: Warm semi-tropical with tropical at the equator.
- Population: Just over 750 million
Federation Intelligance Files
On Stardate 238503.08 Fleet Captain T'Pen and the crew of the USS Challenger visited Kaclla II. This was in response to their request to join the Federation. However members with in the 2 different races liveing on the planet objected to the need for a unified world government first and joining the Federation as well. See Federation Intelligence File CHL-2385-0214.
On Stardate 238608.11 while Fleet Captain T'Pen and the crew of the USS Challenger-A were in orbit a war broke out between the Pifili (Felines) and the Aarakocra (Avians). The war started in space when a single Avian destroyer opened fire on 2 Feline destroyers. In the ensueing battle both sides suffered massive losses. See Federation Intelligence File CHA-2386-0352
THIS PROFILE IS CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN BY THE SDC; Species Development Committee