Ensign T'Reshik is currently serving as a Science Officer aboard the USS Constitution.
- Telepathic status: T3
- Distinctive feature: Motorized Wheelchair
- Height: 5ft 4in (actual standing height slightly shorter due to motorized wheelchair)
- Weight: 142lbs
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Green
- Parents: T'Praal and Sevak
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: Sutek (d)
- Children: None
See also Medical History
T'Reshik used to have big ambitions. Once she released the results of her experiment to the public and proved that the Pon Farr could be controlled indefinitely with the use of her pharmaceutical compound, no Vulcan would need to undergo the shame of having their rational mind torn away from them once every seven years. She would forcibly reclaim her own bodily autonomy back from the vicious hold of nature and tradition even if it killed her. Or other people.
And kill her, it very nearly did. With the last few vestiges of her coherent mind, T'Reshik lay on her hospital bed as the fever finally took its destructive course through her body, and dictated a full confession of her crimes before ordering her doctors not to resuscitate her.
She fully expected to die back then, but to her surprise, she found herself still alive at the end of it all, albeit in a lot of legal trouble and having lost the use of her legs.
Four years and a lot of rehabilitation later, T'Reshik is back in Starfleet - older, slightly wiser, but no less determined to save the world, although hopefully with less unethical medical experimentation this time around.
- 235105.15: Born to T'Prall and Sevak of Vulcan.
- 236909.02 to 237306.17: Studied medicine at T'Len-Hathara University. Specialised in endochrinology. Graduated 11th in class.
- 237308.29: Entered Starfleet academy. Became bonded to Sutek, a neurology lecturer at T'Len-Hathara.
- 237412.06: Diagnosed with early-onset Bendii syndrome, Sutek administering. From her medical notes: "T'Reshik is expected to retain normal brain functioning for approximately twenty-two point six years, with proper care and treatment." [ARCHIVIST'S NOTE: This diagnosis was dismissed as fraudulent on 238802.04]
- 237510.01: Sutek dismissed from T'Len-Hathara for inethical practices. Details not on file.
- 237609.05: Graduated Starfleet academy. Gained authorisation from Starfleet to prepare her own medical treatments. Returned to T'Len-Hathara soon afterwards to pursue postgraduate studies.
- 238302.17: Sutek dies. Cause of death recorded as "sudden-onset neuroendochrinal disorder" [ARCHIVIST'S NOTE: Cause of death revised to voluntary manslaughter on 238802.28]. T'Reshik abandons her studies and enlists in Starfleet.
- 238607.20: Assigned to Starbase 118 as a Medical Officer.
- 238609.28: Promoted to Lieutenant, Junior Grade. Assigned the position of Chief Medical Officer aboard Starbase 118.
- 238610.28: Transferred to USS Ronin as a Medical Officer.
- 238611.22: Transferred to USS Tiger as a Medical Officer.
- 238612.14: Transferred to Starbase 118 Ops as a Medical Research Specialist.
- 238701.13: Awarded the Purple Star for continuing to perform her duty even after materialising part-way through a bulkhead.
- 238703.27: Assigned to the Science department as Chief Science Officer.
- 238705.06: Promoted to Lieutenant.
- 238711.15: Transferred to USS Chrysippus as Chief Medical Officer
- 238802.02: Experienced a series of seizures which were found to have been caused by unauthorized medical experimentation. Confesses to fraud, unauthorized use of Starfleet resources and gross contravention of medical ethics guidelines, as well as the murder of her husband and his laboratory assistant. On the advice of her attending physician and CO, ceased administration of unlicensed experimental compound designed to indefinitely suspend the Vulcan reproductive cycle.
- 238802.04: Transferred to USS Nightingale intensive care unit. Begins displaying accelerated neurological symptoms of Pon Farr. Requests a "Do Not Resuscitate" order and withdraws consent for telepathic treatment.
- 238802.17: Discharged from intensive care unit having suffered profound neurological damage, including but not limited to partial paralysis and language disorder.
- 238802.20: Detained at Starfleet Headquarters under specialist medical observation pending trial. Suspended from physician's register indefinitely.
- 238802.28: Charged with one count of premeditated murder, one count of voluntary manslaughter and multiple counts of fraud, abuse of resources and medical malpractice. Sentenced to criminal rehabilitation until such time as judged to no longer constitute a danger to the public. Removed from physician's register.
- 238802.28: Admitted to Bayeaux Criminal Rehabilitation Centre, Earth and embarked on recuperative therapy for brain damage sustained earlier in the month.
- 239203.11: Discharged from rehabilitation, admitted to accelerated re-training program at Starfleet Academy following psychiatrist's recommendation and began courses in astrophysics, computer science and information security.
- 239211.17: Assigned to USS Constitution as a science officer.
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History