Lieutenant Commander Mirra Ezo is the Chief Medical Officer, currently serving on Starbase 118 Ops.
|Starbase 118 Ops|
|Position||Chief Medical Officer|
- Height: 5'6"
- Hair: Deep Red
- Eyes: Black
- Father: Ostren Kapr-Ezo
- Mother: Rinnodi Ezo
- Brother: Osaric Ezo
- Spouse: none
- Children: none
Mirra Rinn Ezo was born on June 21st 2366 in the capital city Rixx on the planet of Betazed to Ostren Ezo and Rinnodi Kapr-Ezo. She has one sibling, an older brother, Osaric Ezo. Her parents were students of philosophy and had met while attending university. Both parents went on to become instructors, as did her brother once he reached adulthood. Knowledge was considered a blessing, and broadening horizons and enthusiasm for learning was certainly nurtured and celebrated.
Growing up, Mirra was very rarely without her best friend Melora, born only 5 minutes earlier than her. Their mothers were childhood best friends and it seemed the bonds of that friendship would be carried on through their daughters. Mirra always had a fondness for science, particularly when it came to medicine, while Melora was determined to be an ornithologist. They made plans to join Starfleet and room together at the academy when they grew up. At the age of 10, Melora began to develop debilitating headaches, and an extreme aversion to light. Her parents thought perhaps her telepathic abilities were developing early. When her condition worsened, it became apparent Melora was suffering from advanced Darnay's disease. She passed away before her 11th birthday. The loss of her closest friend was nearly too much for Mirra to handle. With the support of her family, she was able to come to terms with the loss, although, never far from her thoughts. Mirra wears a silver locket with an engraved song bird on the front, and two interlocking letter M's on the back. The locket carries a picture of Mirra and Melora.
Mirra continued as planned and joined the academy. While training in medicine, she chose the field of genetics, with a focus on epidemiology as her major. Her passion for medicine and her racial predisposition for empathy helped propel her towards her goal. While normally clear headed, a near debilitating fear of the safety of transporters would often cause awkward, and sometimes slightly amusing interactions with her fellow crew members. She takes pride in her reputation as an accomplished doctor, and credit to the ever changing aspects of life, she's recently completed her field surgeon and trauma surgery certifications. Known for her fierce protectiveness of her crew, and her sassy, often sarcastic tone, she's earned the reputation of a straight talker.
- Antero Flynn Mirra first met Antero Flynn during their final exam at the academy. The two instantly bonded and became close friends, and by the favor of the Gods, were posted to the Columbia together. After it's decommission, the favor continued as were both assigned to the Apollo, and then once again to Starbase 118. The two balance each other out, Mirra Attempting to keep Flynn grounded, while he makes sure she doesn't take things too seriously.
- Theo Whittaker At the time of their meeting, Theo was the Columbia's Terran Chief Engineer. Mirra, along with Nuvia discovered his beaten, unconscious body after being knocked out by an unknown assailant in a Jefferies tube. The two became fiercely protective of each other when facing down a well dressed Pirate Queen, the devious Chennel. Now the First Officer of Starbase 118, the pair are the best of friends. Both of them tend to bring out the extreme sass in the other, and after a few cocktails, they are truly a force to be reckoned with.
- Tyler Kelly When they first met on the Columbia, Terran Chief of Security Tyler Kelly was assigned leader of the away team on the mission to the island Hemix. After suffering serious injury at the claws of a mind-displaced Nugra, both Tyler and Mirra found themselves trapped in a pirate sickbay and forced to fight their way out, bonding in the most extreme of circumstances. While on Shore Leave on the winter resort planet Eschevar, their relationship blossomed romantically. Despite long separations due to training missions or forced administrative leaves, the two keep in contact through subspace transmissions, and the occasional surprise return. Mirra was overjoyed to be reunited once again with his reassignment to Starbase 118, though unfortunately their reunion would be short lived. After the destruction of the Albion at the hands of a madman, Tyler nearly lost his life when he was jettisoned into space with only a EV suit to protect him. Although he made it physically, a part of him never returned from the cold dead of space. He understandably opted to take some time off to heal both mentally and physically. And although, the word "goodbye" was never spoken, there was a bittersweet finality to their parting.
- Tatash - Tatash was the Chief Security Officer prior to Tyler's posting to Columbia. He was the first Gorn Mirra had ever encountered, and she had been caught off guard with just how tall the man was. It lead to some amusement for him when he caught her staring, expecting it to be about his race, and not his height. Shortly after her arrival, Tatash left for the Avandar. However the two were reunited when she responded to his Sickbay call upon her arrival to Ops, amidst a terrible tribble incident. The two became close friends as time passed, often found in the company of Theo or Flynn.
- Genetics with a focus on epidemiology.
|Cadet First Class||239205.11||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical|
|Ensign||239205.12 - 239207.26||USS Columbia||Science|
|Ensign||239207.26 - 239209.27||USS Columbia||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239209.27 - 239211.15||USS Columbia||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239211.15 - 239301.11||USS Apollo-A||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239301.11 - 239302.01||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239302.01 - 239303.20||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Assistant Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239303.20 - Present||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Chief Medical Officer|
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History